Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Alex was pre Freeview trains only on for 30 minutes topless nothing more
Aside from that was a pretty frustrating nights viewing hardly a surprise when Priya is on as we know she does very little now
Luna didn't back up her decent night from the night before
Whilst Bella baby did pretty well
Cameos from April Mae and Megan were basically the amber role show up with just a thong on whilst I just skipped through the hyper hour with Lori

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-09-2022 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just a summary of last night's FV shows before I'm out for the day.
No Alice last night so we saw several other girls to help out Preeti! Preeti was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 41 minutes topless and braless with a few top half shots. And on 674 once for 52 minutes naked from the start BUT with more top half shots! She also oiled up her lovely big tits: unusual for her but very nice! Maxie Rhoads was on 673 for 7 minutes and went naked and oiled up! Very nice although she's not a favourite of mine! She was on 674 for 50 minutes at the end braless from the start and with top half shots! Bliss Di Micco was on 673 twice for just 51 minutes! Topless and/or braless early showing off her lovely big tits BUT laid on her front in her first section! On 674 for just 24 minutes! Topless early and sat up with fullish shots. Good. Tilly Taylor was on (673 only!) for 46 minutes! Braless from the start and fullish shots: much better than in the past! Showed off her trim body and tiny tits. Lily Lane was on 673 for ONLY 4 minutes and 674 for 25 minutes braless early and showing off her nice tits. Probably her first TV show!? April Paisley was on (673 only) for the first minute: the end of her Sky pre-FV section.
So a reasonable show with several different girls on who did quite well.

Also on 674: Layla Rose was on for the first 29 minutes braless! from the start and did her usual show. April Mae was on for 57 minutes!braless from the start and showing off her amazing curves: especially her lovely shapely arse and lovely tits ! Very good as usual AND so good that BS are using her on TV again instead of just the webshow!......And Jennifer Wilde! was on for just 32 minutes but was topless most of the time and used various positions! Very nice but a shame that BS don't use her on TV much!....
Another very reasonable show with again more girls being given a chance to show what they are capable of on TV! My favourite show was 674 because of Jennifer Wilde!, April Mae and Bliss Di Micco with fullish shots!
Not sure about tonight as last time I checked the schedule hadn't been published!?......
No review tomorrow as usual or Monday as I have two early starts! Take care.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022 11:40 by trains55.)
01-10-2022 11:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

After I found Friday night pretty hit miss on TV compared to the web and was a little concerned what Saturday night would bring given the rail strikes who would appear ended up pretty satisfied with what was shown cameos from Maxie Georgia kourt Scarlett and shock horror amber actually owns more than one thong but the night belonged to Nicole and didn't disappoint at all seductive flair etc just the way I enjoy watching Nicole

02-10-2022 20:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Back from my hols and a very good night
Kimmy was on TV for first time in ages and was excellent, she did some very sexy gymnastics getting her flexible legs into some very sexy positions, loved the peachy bum action and how she looks back over her shoulder so sexy,
Jamie was her usual good self looked sexy in yellow, lots of boob play,
Georgia did her usual good stint on TV was happy and good energy, sexy new outfit,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-10-2022 09:55
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all! Life is a bit more "normal " for me now so here I am!
So last night's main girls were Ivy Hope! and Jamie Knight Ivy was on 673 for just 33 minutes but for 1 hour 27 minutes on 674! She was in the same outfit and went topless early and braless in various positions showing off her lovely body! Very nice. Jamie was on 673 for ONLY 14 minutes but was braless early! But she was on 674 for a total of 2 hours 5 minutes! in two sections. "Naked " except for her shoes and fully naked in her first section and using various positions. Very good as usual.
Also on (673): Bella Mendez for 1 hour 4 minutes! Braless from the start and using her usual positions. OK. Her first time on FV for ages despite being scheduled several times!
Jennifer Wilde! was on for the first hour in various positions showing off her nice curves BUT only topless briefly showing off her lovely tits! A bit disappointing! Demi Rose Lee was on for 33 minutes in her usual positions and went braless showing off her nice tits. Not one of my favourites but quite good. Le Reve was on for 43 minutes! showing one nipple from the start and going topless eventually but laid on her front a lot! OK. And April Paisley was on for just 28 minutes on a bedset going braless briefly showing off her tiny tits.
So a fairly reasonable show with several girls on BUT with (mainly) shortish sections!
674 also had Zoe Grey on for 56 minutes braless from the start and mainly sat up and quite static! Not great: but not one of my favourites! We also saw Jennifer Wilde! for the first 3 minutes! The same section as on 673! but with graphics for Kimmy who didn't appear on FV at all!
So another reasonable show with more footage of Jamie and Ivy!!
Quite a good night for a Monday! Didn't see Georgia Spice! who was on pre-FV or Alex Le Tissier! but she might not have been in!?....... or Luna Lamora! who was also on pre-FV and on BSX.........
Tonight: Alice Goodwin until 5.30am with Ferrari Red!, Melia Leigh, Chelsea Blonde, Macy May! and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should be on the web; Amy Lacey!, Nicole Snow, Amber Paige, Mia Middleton and Alexa Brooke!.......Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2022 09:56 by trains55.)
04-10-2022 09:56
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Jamie and Zoe... oh my giddy aunt... etc Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-10-2022 15:05
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Wow kimmys first time back on tv amazing as usual need more Kimmy on tv she’s an epic performer
04-10-2022 15:40
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Good to have you back winsaw and trains
Definitely agree with you both last night was a pretty mixed
Jamie kept the night going with her flair variety etc
Standard Bella and Zoe cameos average at best
Pleased Georgia brought something new to the table Aside from being on the bed again
Ivy was reasonable we shall see what her next few shifts will bring

04-10-2022 17:24
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Kimmy was on Sky only then. She did a good stint I thought

||||||||
04-10-2022 17:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-10-2022 17:24 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Good to have you back winsaw and trains
Definitely agree with you both last night was a pretty mixed
Jamie kept the night going with her flair variety etc
Standard Bella and Zoe cameos average at best
Pleased Georgia brought something new to the table Aside from being on the bed again
Ivy was reasonable we shall see what her next few shifts will bring

So what did Georgia do then? As we didn't see her on FV at all last night!......
04-10-2022 18:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV