Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

S66 Studio Closure

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: S66 Studio Closure
I see that Ivy Hope has gone back to BS (at least her name appeared on screen the other night)!! Hopefully not just to cams, and we get the pleasure once again on our screens.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2022 17:31 by hornball.)
07-09-2022 17:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2022 17:27 )Kingsmind Wrote:  Yep everytime the channel looks dead it becomes undead it is like a zombie so yeah i guess there is a chance S66 could still return to TV , it is a great survivor that's for sure any other channel would be gone by now.

This is the first time how ever it is gone off screen completely that is the only difference.

They better make a return soon,their pool of presenters exodus increases by the day.
07-09-2022 17:57
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

This was all inevitable. Haven't bothered with the tv feed much or website at all since the ridiculous layers upon layers to even see any model.

How on earth did they expect to grow? Pay and pay to get access to see girls then realize none are to your liking or choose one of the literal thousands of cam babes with free access. A no brainer for many with shallow pockets.

Is anyone really surprised? Pay high rents and energy bills or get the models to work from home using their own energy but still getting a percentage of their income. Seems a good business strategy to me.

It's all down to finances in the end as long as your loyal fanbase remains loyal. Good memories tho -Victoria roberts and Danica Thrall TongueTongue
07-09-2022 18:18
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

It is now a shadow of it's former self and it feels like it is acting like a condemned man awaiting the lethal injection to finally put it out of it's misery. It was once Elite/PL/CL in terms of babes, output, sets, now it loooks lke it has fallen (in fiootballing terms) about three tiers below NL level, devoid of it's top performers. It would even struggle to get into the Conference league in Europe.

I wouldn't not be surprised if the babes finally band together to get that 30% OF cut back to finish the studio off. I would say lasting until December has to become almost Mission Impossible and I wonder how long it will be before those left on the site realise there is little left to gain from being linked to St66 and curt loose. Their main attractions have packed up and gone. Even if they did a Lazarus an resurrected the TV studio I doubt many will return.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 02:40 by lovebabes56.)
08-09-2022 02:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

I think that 30% cut never happened not before a lot of girls had left

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-09-2022 05:41
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

(07-09-2022 17:31 )hornball Wrote:  I see that Ivy Hope has gone back to BS (at least her name appeared on screen the other night)!! Hopefully not just to cams, and we get the pleasure once again on our screens.

Iā€™d expect Ruby Mae and Arura Sky to follow. Those girls were made for good cameras and studio lighting, not a laptop webcam.

Where have all the good times gone?
08-09-2022 09:02
Glenn Miller Offline
Senior Poster

(07-09-2022 18:18 )S3ggy Wrote:  Is anyone really surprised?

They shouldn't be. The number of girls using the studio has been dwindling for some time, since about the start of the year I reckon. There must come a point at which it would be hard to justify keeping the studio going.
08-09-2022 13:36
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

(08-09-2022 13:36 )Glenn Miller Wrote:  
(07-09-2022 18:18 )S3ggy Wrote:  Is anyone really surprised?

They shouldn't be. The number of girls using the studio has been dwindling for some time, since about the start of the year I reckon. There must come a point at which it would be hard to justify keeping the studio going.

That just asks more questions of their management, how are they struggling to get girls into the studio, yet BS have MK as a main base and Manchester... And London... And (briefly?) Portsmouth...
08-09-2022 14:23
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

^ S66 management clearly pandered to the babes too much unlike BS who tell them lol. Much like with the website I'd wager
08-09-2022 14:50
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(08-09-2022 14:50 )KerrAvon Wrote:  ^ S66 management clearly pandered to the babes too much unlike BS who tell them lol. Much like with the website I'd wager

Good point,the management did pander to them but used trolling and capping ac an excuse.The position they are in now every day is a bonus.
08-09-2022 15:06