GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Elise James - Xpanded Chat & Discussion

Harry_da_Monk Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elise James - Xpanded Chat & Discussion
(20-07-2022 17:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-07-2022 17:04 )Regenerated Wrote:  She's getting through an amazing amount of shifts this month. So many day shows and night shows, some double shifts. It really has been very enjoyable. She is very sexy, for me a quintessential MILF. Heart

Fully agree, sure has been very enjoyable seeing Elise on as much as she has been, showing why she's one of the best MILFS on the babeshows. Only Alex Le Tissier is the better than Elise in regards to MILFS on the shows

She looks bloody fantastic in a pair of sheer black tights too. Tongue
20-07-2022 23:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(20-07-2022 23:04 )Harry_da_Monk Wrote:  
(20-07-2022 17:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(20-07-2022 17:04 )Regenerated Wrote:  She's getting through an amazing amount of shifts this month. So many day shows and night shows, some double shifts. It really has been very enjoyable. She is very sexy, for me a quintessential MILF. Heart

Fully agree, sure has been very enjoyable seeing Elise on as much as she has been, showing why she's one of the best MILFS on the babeshows. Only Alex Le Tissier is the better than Elise in regards to MILFS on the shows

She looks bloody fantastic in a pair of sheer black tights too. Tongue

You're welcome Harry!!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2022 07:15 by bluemoon99.)
21-07-2022 07:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Elise back on nights last night. Looked stunning in her lingerie & was utter filth throughout the night. Hope she's on nights again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2022 12:49
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

For me, she's the only one who can hold a candle physically to Honey. So good to see her on last night Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
17-08-2022 14:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'd also say Elise does rival Honey and Michelle as one of Xpanded's premier performers. I mean in terms of on-screen energy, customer engagement and reliability to work plenty of shifts.

Elise is one of my "go to" Xpanded ladies. A proper MILF who for me ticks at least four or five of the six boxes of qualities I admire in a babeshow model.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
17-08-2022 17:09
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2022 14:56 )Doddle Wrote:  For me, she's the only one who can hold a candle physically to Honey. So good to see her on last night Tongue
Apart from Lacey!!?? The rest I wholeheartedly agree with. Been quite some time since Elise was gracing our screens at night - not least as she has had a number of day shifts with the roster diminishing (I think anyhow). Maybe she and Honey will be paired together in the nights ahead.

I fear we have lost Georgie *edit* (Georgia) though to the days exclusively. Mind you, I have shown such pessimism before, and proved to have been wrong in my prediction. Maybe my negativity will prompt the return of Georgia, along with others!Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2022 14:29 by hornball.)
17-08-2022 17:26
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(17-08-2022 12:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Fantastic to see Elise back on nights last night. Looked stunning in her lingerie & was utter filth throughout the night. Hope she's on nights again soon

Absolutely agree. At her phenomenal best last night, being as-always visually pleasing to the eyeTongue with her natural beauty plus the glorious sight of her shaking that extraordinary booty with aplombBig Grin and exposing her extra-large boobs to full effectBig Grin

(17-08-2022 17:09 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'd also say Elise does rival Honey and Michelle as one of Xpanded's premier performers. I mean in terms of on-screen energy, customer engagement and reliability to work plenty of shifts.

Elise is one of my "go to" Xpanded ladies. A proper MILF who for me ticks at least four or five of the six boxes of qualities I admire in a babeshow model.

I also consider Elise to be one of xpanded's premier performers (1 of around 8*). Elise does a nightshow approx once every 2/3 weeks, but retains the screen-presence as one of xpanded's big-guns previously reflected in her being one of the channels main nightshow performers 4 or 5 years ago.

[* - Honey, Michelle, Maria, Ashton, Lacey, Hazel & Becky being the others].

||||||||
17-08-2022 19:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good to see Elise back last night HeartHeart Looked fantastic in everything she wore & again was utter filth including the mind-blowingly hot sight of her & Maria Smith in sexy college girl outfitsHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
24-08-2022 12:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic to see Elise back on nights last night. She looked fantastic in her lingerie & her sexy French Maid outfit & was utter filth throughout Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
26-10-2022 11:52
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(26-10-2022 11:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Fantastic to see Elise back on nights last night. She looked fantastic in her lingerie & her sexy French Maid outfit & was utter filth throughout Heart

Agree absolutely. And on top of everything else (so sexy in all her curvaceous glory), Elise is facially exceptionally beautiful. Elise isn’t on often, so when she is, it really is a special treat.

Great with Hazel last night, looking especially sexy in the French-Maid outfits. Ooo la-la!

||||||||
26-10-2022 20:46

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles