babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
I enjoyed Sunday night there was good variety on TV with lots of girls getting a stint,
Jamie was a main girl and did very well as always lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Chelsea finally got a proper long stun on TV and didn't disappoint lots of boob play very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, had a sexy outfit in great energy should be on TV more,
Coco was on TV for first time in a long time, she's still a little shy about showing off her lovely tiny boobs on TV as was on her front a lot but still a sexy show,
Ferrari looked stunning in a very sexy outfit lots of playing with her lovely big boobs in different positions she's getting very good at using the mk sets,
Shinada sadly stayed covered up on TV and was a bit static she needs to relax,
Megan looked lovely on TV she was happy and full of energy showing off her lovely fit body li lot of different positions, she really should be on TV more than she is,
A good start to the week I think

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-08-2022 10:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2022 10:20 )winsaw Wrote:  I enjoyed Sunday night there was good variety on TV with lots of girls getting a stint,
Jamie was a main girl and did very well as always lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Chelsea finally got a proper long stun on TV and didn't disappoint lots of boob play very sexy on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, had a sexy outfit in great energy should be on TV more,
Coco was on TV for first time in a long time, she's still a little shy about showing off her lovely tiny boobs on TV as was on her front a lot but still a sexy show,
Ferrari looked stunning in a very sexy outfit lots of playing with her lovely big boobs in different positions she's getting very good at using the mk sets,
Shinada sadly stayed covered up on TV and was a bit static she needs to relax,
Megan looked lovely on TV she was happy and full of energy showing off her lovely fit body li lot of different positions, she really should be on TV more than she is,
A good start to the week I think

Good morning: you beat me to it: very busy already! Yes Jamie replaced Bella Mendez and together with Beth gave us very good shows but not for as long in total as sometimes! Jamie was on 673 for 1 hour 28 minutes and 51 minutes on 674 and went "naked " except for tights and shoes. Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 16 minutes going naked and got very oily in one section! She was on 674 for 1 hour 11 minutes in the last section in the pink set and the sauna going "naked " except for her top: excellent as ever. As you say Ferrari was very good in the pink set on for just 30 minutes on 674. Megan on 673 for 34 minutes was also good and Shinade Star was on 674 for just 30 minutes and did get her very small tits out briefly on and off. We didn't see Coco Rose (not one of my favourites) at all and only saw Chelsea Blonde for the first 5 minutes on 673! Braless showing off her nice tits. We also saw: Amber Paige for the first 52 minutes on 674 doing her usual show, Layla Rose for 36 minutes and she was wearing a bra for the first few minutes! Le Reve was on 673 for just 29 minutes going topless early (briefly) showing off her small tits and Georgia Spice! was on 673 for just 30 minutes going braless early: nice as usual.
So a much better show than I was fearing: didn't really miss Bella much! All the girls were good BUT I was expecting/hoping to see Alex Le Tissier! but she obviously stayed on the webshow all night. ....Tonight: Valentina until 5.30am with India Asia, Epiphany Jones!, Ferrari Red!, Bella Mendez? and Rosey Love until 5.00am. With a few of my favourites on the webshow: Mia Middleton, Luna Lamora! and Layla Rose. Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022 11:24 by trains55.)
08-08-2022 11:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Jamie was a far better choice than Bella any time she's on as Jamie has some wonderful choices unlike Bella who is very limited and all hype yet doesn't deliver enough
Cheslea and Megan are improving whenever on TV just need to see if they will be given more than being backstage
Finally we had Layla ditch her top for a little bit just don't know what has held her back
Whilst the main event with Beth was just a delight just showing surely everyone by now how simple it is to change it up and add some fun with oil all on TV and not backstage

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
08-08-2022 21:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So Bella was on last night as a main girl with Valentina: two of my least favourite girls on BS! BUT it was ok with several other girls on both channels: some of which I liked! Bella was on 673 for 2 hours 2 minutes!! and went naked for the last few minutes of her last section. She was on 674 for ONLY 25 minutes and went naked again. Valentina was on 673 for 50 minutes and for 1 hour 20 minutes on 674. Topless and braless and used her hand thong on 673 when standing up: her suit had a VERY narrow crotch! BUT standard Valentina !!!
We also saw on 673: Luna Lamora for only 28 minutes topless on and off with nice arse shots. And Tilly Taylor for 33 minutes going braless early on showing off her small tits.
On 674: Layla Rose for 41 minutes topless from the start and used her normal positions. April Paisley for 27 minutes going braless quite late showing off her small tits. Amanda Rendall was on for the first 30 minutes and was naked for the last few minutes and stood up with brief hand thong!
Alex Le Tissier was on both channels! Only 26 minutes on 673 topless early and showing off her amazing (and oily!) 36"E tits! Nice BUT top half shots! She was on 674 for 55 minutes braless from the start just in black tights over black pants (or black suit well down!?) VERY good as usual showing off her lovely curves especially her nice shapely arse with mainly full shots!
So two good shows but 673 used a lot of top half shots! So (for me!) 674 was best as the shots were mainly full screen and Alex was on for a longish time! Surprised that Ferrari Red didn't appear at all!.....
Tonight: Nikita Reign until 5.30am with Yasmin Nicole!, Layla Lamour, Poppy May and April Paisley until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Krystal Leigh!, Alexa Brooke!, Georgia Spice!, Luna Lamora!, Nicole Snow and Beth Bennett. Enjoy!?...
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022 09:17 by trains55.)
09-08-2022 09:16
winsaw Offline

Agree train not the best main girls last night, but thankfully some of the web girls where very good,
Luna was excellent in the sauna on TV have cheeky fun playing with her lovely big boobs liked all the peachy bum action,
Le Leve was on TV as a policewoman had her lovely small boobs out good energy and sexy positions,
Mia was very naughty and naked on the web show playing with her pussy lots ,

09-08-2022 14:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

From the highs of Beth and Jamie the night before was back to square one and Monday blues definitely with you trains and winsaw
Standard Bella and Valentina night's despite the minor change from valentina still offered up very little on tv
Cameos from luna and Amanda tried to cheer me up Alex was alright feel she was playing it safe compared to previous nights

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
09-08-2022 17:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2022 14:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree train not the best main girls last night, but thankfully some of the web girls where very good,
Luna was excellent in the sauna on TV have cheeky fun playing with her lovely big boobs liked all the peachy bum action,
Le Leve was on TV as a policewoman had her lovely small boobs out good energy and sexy positions,
Mia was very naughty and naked on the web show playing with her pussy lots ,

Le Reve was obviously on TV before midnight. Unusual looking girl but improving gradually: not a favourite of mine though. Yes Luna is really good on TV these days BUT not on for long enough most of the time!
09-08-2022 18:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2022 17:40 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  From the highs of Beth and Jamie the night before was back to square one and Monday blues definitely with you trains and winsaw
Standard Bella and Valentina night's despite the minor change from valentina still offered up very little on tv
Cameos from luna and Amanda tried to cheer me up Alex was alright feel she was playing it safe compared to previous nights
Yes: not a great night ! I enjoyed Luna but as often is the case she isn't on for as long as I'd like! I thought that Alex was very good as usual BUT her section on 673 was for ONLY 26 minutes and she was mainly sat up with top.half shots! A bit static which is unusual for her! But her section on 674 was much better: 55 minutes in various positions showing off her lovely shapely arse as well as her amazing 36"E tits with full shots ! I really enjoyed her section on 674 even though she had oiled up tits on 673 ! Surprised that Ferrari didn't appear on FV as she usually does! Not looking forward to tonight: not a fan of Nikita, Layla Lamour, April Paisley but hoping that we might (for a change!) see Yasmin Nicole for longer than usual: about 2 minutes!!.........
09-08-2022 18:50
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So I wasn't really looking forward to last night's FV shows because the two main girls (Nik
Nikita Reign and Poppy May aren't favourites of mine! But they weren't too bad: especially 674! More about that later......
So Nikita was on 673 for 1 hour 35 minutes! but for only 25 minutes! on 674 topless and braless with a few top half shots. Poppy was only on 673 for 24 minutes: braless early and with her pants down slightly and for 1 hour 48 minutes on 674 in two sections. In her first section she went naked with some nice full shots and was braless in her last section until 4.57 with her pants down slightly. Very good for her!
We also saw on 673:Beth Bennett! for the first hour who went naked early on and used her normal positions including her "trademark " standing nude! Excellent as usual. A nice surprise! Amy Lacey for just 27 minutes going topless early and really shaking her body and showing off her lovely curves! Nice. And Georgia Spice was on for just 30 minutes topless from the start and used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves and nice small white! tits! Very good as usual. So a reasonable show BUT for 35 minutes there were just adverts: 3.00am till 3.35!! Once again BS failed with the scheduling of the girl's breaks!! There were graphics on for Poppy who finished her section before Amy at 2.00!!.......
Also on 674 were: Luna Lamora! (twice) for a total of 55 minutes in different sets. Very energetic as usual and showing off her lovely curves especially her nice shapely arse BUT as usual on TV she was only topless briefly for short snatches! Very nice though! April Paisley for just 29 minutes going braless early showing off her tiny tits. Zoe Grey was on for just 28 minutes braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly for most of her section: quite good. BUT the highlight for me was Amy Lacey! She was only on for 26 minutes! She used her usual positions showing off her lovely curves: especially her nice tits and shapely arse! And after just 5 minutes she moved her pants down to mid-thigh and off completely! She was naked for 19 minutes until the end: sat/knelt up and crouched with just top half shots for the last 5 minutes! Excellent:I've seen her fully naked at last!! Hopefully for longer next time! So that's why I preferred 674 !!.........
Tonight: Preeti Young until 5.30am with Nikita Reign, Joa Nova, April Paisley and Sabrina Jade! until 5.00am plus Sophie Hart from 10.00 till 4.00. And a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amy Lacey!, Amber Paige, Crystal Candy!, Georgia Spice! and Sarah Louise. Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022 09:18 by trains55.)
10-08-2022 09:09
winsaw Offline

I enjoyed Tuesday night was an improvement,
Nikita I thought very good on TV, good energy and enthusiasm, seamed happy, had a sexy outfit on that should off her sexy landing strip, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, she's finally refunding her form from a few years back on 66, she would benefit from more TV time,
Luna excellent in the sauna as expected, she was very happy playing with her lovely big boobs, love her cheeky Ile and naughty looks to camera very enjoyable,
Zoe looked sexy on all fours doing a peachy bum show on TV she had her glasses on ,
Amy Lacey was excellent on TV she got naked except boots on the sky only show and later did a very good show in the sauna, she used the set really well to show off her sexy curves,
April was naughty and oiled up on the web show, a good combination of small panties and twerking going on ,

10-08-2022 19:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV