babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Still got no mobile signal at work , told the mast is broken until Friday so only watched a bit when home,
Alex was very good on TV lots of playing with her big boobs,
Georgia was very lively in the bed in TV doing lots of sexy positions, good to see her getting more confident, spreading her legs and showing off her peachy bum

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
07-07-2022 12:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2022 12:43 )winsaw Wrote:  Still got no mobile signal at work , told the mast is broken until Friday so only watched a bit when home,
Alex was very good on TV lots of playing with her big boobs,
Georgia was very lively in the bed in TV doing lots of sexy positions, good to see her getting more confident, spreading her legs and showing off her peachy bum

Hi:sorry been out all morning so you beat me to it!
673 was "The Alex Show "! She was on for 2 hours 21 minutes in two different outfits and excellent as always! Sophie was on for 1 hour 31 minutes and also very good as usual. The only other girl on 673 was Georgia Spice! for the first 4 minutes and in a proper section of 41 minutes! Very good showing off her nice small tits and the rest of her lovely curves! Braless from the start.
A very good show.
674 had Alex for only 44 minutes Sophie for just 47 minutes. Both good again! Amanda Rendall was on for the first 32 minutes and unusually didn't get naked! Layla Rose was on for 33 minutes topless from the start and did her normal show! And Sarah Daniel! was on for 1 hour 14 minutes in one section until 4.19! Topless on and off as usual and showing off her lovely HUGE 38"GG tits as well as her shapely arse and thighs! Still waiting to see her tits out completely for a longish time or naked!!!!! I suspect that I'll be waiting for a VERY long time!!!!!...
Another good show.
So a very good night due yet again because of Alex!!!! She has so much energy and often does nights after dayshows but still always seems fresh! A true hero!!
Tonight: Valentina until 5.30am and Rosey Love until 5.00am...........plus several of my favourites on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, April Mae, Lucia Maria, Krystal Leigh!, Roxee Couture!, Megan Rox, Layla Rose and Alexa Brooke!........plus I'm assuming a few extra night girls will help out as well!?.......Enjoy!?
07-07-2022 14:38
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Your dead right about Sarah Daniels even taking off her top would be a miracle as she does very little when on TV whilst Georgia again on the bed is there anything else they can do with her as it's getting very flat
Whilst another very good night watching Alex she's made big progress in the last few months just shows it can work others like her take note whilst Sophie wasn't bad backing her up

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-07-2022 20:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi!. So last night we had one of my favourite and my least favourite girls as main girls! Beth was on 673 for 2 hours 22 minutes going "naked" in one section and topless in the other one . She was on 674 for just 52 minutes going topless early and "naked ". Excellent as always! Valentina was on 673 for 58 minutes but for 2 hours 6 minutes on 674! Braless and in her usual positions BUT just her usual self: not great for me and so predictable!
Also on: 673: Sarah Daniel was on for 58 minutes doing her usual show with her lovely huge 38"GG tits in and out and also showing off her shapely arse and thighs. Still waiting for her to leave her tits out for the whole section!!!!.... and Nikita Reign was on for just 28 minutes going topless with brief tit close-ups.
So a reasonable show because of Beth!
674 also had Sarah Daniel for 52 minutes doing a very similar show to her 673 one. And Layla Rose was on for the first 33 minutes topless from the start. She did her usual show in her normal positions.
Another reasonable show BUT with far too much of Valentina!!
Tonight: Sophie Hart until 5.30am and Valentina!!, Ferrari Red!, Joa Nova and Rosey Love until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw!, Megan Rox, Roxee Couture!, Luna Lamora!, Layla Rose and Crystal Candy! .......Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022 09:18 by trains55.)
08-07-2022 09:18
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

The difference between Beth and the rest last night was just too big even combined didn't get anywhere near
Another fresh and exciting bikini Beth provided in between her now saucy moment with just her shirt and nothing else
Valentina was there going to be any redemption after months of not being on TV NOPE another wasted night just a waste of space could have had Nikita on more
Layla and Sarah Daniels again offered up very little I seen better on days from flick and Hannah Clayton

08-07-2022 20:44
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

So another reasonable night with Sophie Hart and Valentina as main girls. BUT Valentina was 673 for 1 hour 53 minutes!!!! although only for 28 minutes on 674 but no improvement!! Sophie was on 674 in THREE shortish sections with her pants down to her knees in the last section but only on 673 for 24 minutes! Presumably she was mainly on the webshow!? She was good as usual but very disjointed due to the short sections which I don't like!
Also on: Ferrari Red was on 673 for 25 minutes topless from the start and in her usual positions showing off her lovely big tits and the rest of her body. Nice! Abby B was also on 673 after a very long time for 1 hour 22 minutes! Stripped down to just her pants and shoes: very good. Amy Lacey (a nice surprise) was on both channels for about 28/30 minutes going braless early and showing off her lovely curves but with a few top half shots on 673. Ashlyn Shaw was on 674 for ONLY 30 minutes in black underwear and in her usual positions. Went topless early and braless at the end showing off her lovely curves! She so needs to be on for MUCH longer and at MK!!! And Stella Paris was on (674 only) in two sections for a total of 1 hour 35 minutes! She was topless or braless from the start and went naked in her last section waving her pants in the air but was stood up/leant over the bench in the sauna. But very good as usual even though I don't really like her for some reason!
So two fairly reasonable shows mainly because of Sophie, Abby B and Stella. Still too much of Valentina ALTHOUGH a bit better than Thursday night!!.......
Tonight: Beth Bennett until 5.30am and Alice Goodwin, Layla Lamour and Ferrari Red until 5.00am. With a few of my favourites on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!, Krystal Leigh! and Luna Lamora! as well as others!?.......Enjoy!?...........No review tomorrow as usual but I'll catch up when I'm able to.
09-07-2022 10:52
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Summed it well trains my friend
I was switching between virgin media shows and watching Jay and silent Bob before the freeview stuff kicked in Stella and Valentina started as I reckon Sophie was late
Anyway despite the fact having Valentina on it was pretty good
Sophie and Stella kept the night going whilst cameos from Amy abby and ashlynn were good if a tad to short considering Valentina had a very long time on she did next to nothing again how much more do we have put up with her

09-07-2022 11:55
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Just to reiterate, Babestation, please give Ashlyn Shaw more air time on tv. Get her to MK studios as soon as possible, if you're able.
09-07-2022 23:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys!
What a nice girl Catalia Valentine is! On both FV channels last night for half an hour or so on each and did very well showing off her nice curves!! My best girl last night! Hopefully she will be on again and for longer!?....
10-07-2022 21:51
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2022 21:51 )trains55 Wrote:  Hi guys!
What a nice girl Catalia Valentine is! On both FV channels last night for half an hour or so on each and did very well showing off her nice curves!! My best girl last night! Hopefully she will be on again and for longer!?....

Yes, A good surprise. Maybe, if there's a next time, she might wear a little less.
10-07-2022 22:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV