gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Sorry but nude sessions are not my cup of tea. Where would the enjoyment arise from seeing two or three babes lying on their stomachs for long periods? It was this very issue that made me switch away from BS years ago. The novelty rapidly wore off and equally quickly became tedious. In the case of Xpanded, nude sessions would be a sure fire guarantee of making a sizeable proportion of the channel’s loyal viewers switch off!
06-06-2022 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Do we know who Ella Roxx is? She's the new girl on tonight with Maria Smith.

14-06-2022 20:11
Charlemagne Offline

^ After checking, she's a new girl. I'll add more details on her thread.

14-06-2022 20:22
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Rae Rae's Arse OMFG !
14-06-2022 21:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
OMFG!! indeed eekeek Very hot & sexy nightshow cameo from Rae Rae in just her bra & thong HeartHeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
14-06-2022 22:31
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

Honey and Maria - the dream team for a Saturday night. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it would happen, but these days Xpanded is often the best channel of the night.
19-06-2022 01:39
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

(19-06-2022 01:39 )tony confederate Wrote:  Honey and Maria - the dream team for a Saturday night. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it would happen, but these days Xpanded is often the best channel of the night.

It's always the best channel these days. Babestation was probably best when I first started watching 10+ years ago. Then I'd say S66, particularly when Rebecca Kelly arrived c6 years ago but has disappeared now unless you pay. Maria Smith is my fave ever girl so she makes XP best for me whenever she's on but they also have other great girls and keep things simple. Long may it continue.
19-06-2022 07:55
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(14-06-2022 22:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
OMFG!! indeed eekeek Very hot & sexy nightshow cameo from Rae Rae in just her bra & thong HeartHeartHeart

Shit! I missed this! Last Tuesday night? God damn it! When I last talked with Rae Rae, she said she was considering doing a nightshow, so pleased to hear she dipped her toe in the water. I recall she was looking absolutely splendid in the late-afternoon/evening last Tuesday, having the set to herself. Kicking myself that I missed this and didn't stay watching between 9 and 11 that night!annoyed

||||||||
19-06-2022 15:34
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(19-06-2022 01:39 )tony confederate Wrote:  Honey and Maria - the dream team for a Saturday night. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it would happen, but these days Xpanded is often the best channel of the night.
I have thought that for ages now!!
19-06-2022 15:37
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(19-06-2022 15:37 )hornball Wrote:  
I have thought that for ages now!!

More often than not, I agree it to be the case also. Particularly when Michelle is on, who I think is one of the best performers across all the channels hands down. Xpanded's talent pool now is very impressive, but I guess has had to be in competition with the likes of Babestation who are like the Manchester Utd of the babe channels with an over-abundance of talent which they don't seem to always get the best out of (and some of which they under-utilise). Xpanded are streamlined by comparision, but make the very best out of their smaller pool of talent, with their main performers of Michelle, tour-de-force of beauty that is Honey, the stunningly sexy Maria, & sexpot Ashton joined now by the ferociously sexy Lacey Jay, with a supporting cast of sex-on-legs Elise James, livewire sexual dynamo and sexy, beautiful milf-like Hazel Bond, absolute honey JessyKat, bootylicious, buxom and beautiful Becky B, legs-11 and very sexy Kendall Kay, naughty-naughty Naughty-Lola and now the extraordinarily sexy Ella Rox.

||||||||
19-06-2022 16:01

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles