Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Last night was another example of S66 taking people (who want to and do call) for granted with a two - finger salute! Would have been a quality night - from 12 - 3 at least with the brief appearance - particular of Ivy Hope -!!!favourite! this woman!! had it not been for the frequent and lengthy no show ad breaks. Have they introduced pvts in to the night show?? or is it just a case of a reliance on the gullible who still take time to ring come - what - may, and can wait around all night for something to fill the screen other than vids of an empty studio??
14-06-2022 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^So are you now saying that St66 are behind BS & XP in terms of presentation? To me when I visualize their night time roster, it wass/is a stromg roster for me, but I think there are many girls on the roster who do great shows one night and very little the next for some of us. I wouldn't term them as 'dead wood' but
I did feel they could do far better shows at night if they had were able to be creative or interacting on chat when it's quiet.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2022 12:13 by lovebabes56.)
14-06-2022 12:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-06-2022 10:57 )ryuken Wrote:  Layla looks like she got a Brazilian butt lift during her break from S66 and before she joined BS.

S66 have got better talent scouts than BS and XP. They'll be fine. Candy Love is a cracking new addition to their Ebony roster.

S66's sets look cleaner and more vibrant than BS' grimy and dilapidated sets. SinTV, Bluebird and RLC had the best sets.

I think looking back SIN TV, Bluebird & PLAYBOY/RLC were IMO very innovative withb their sets and for the most part many did offer a great deal of interaction. One ingredient which I think is very sadly lacking from some shows atm.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2022 12:11 by lovebabes56.)
14-06-2022 12:10
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2022 12:04 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  ^So are you now saying that St66 are behind BS & XP in terms of presentation? To me when I visualize their night time roster, it wass/is a stromg roster for me, but I think there are many girls on the roster who do great shows one night and very little the next for some of us. I wouldn't term them as 'dead wood' but
I did feel they could do far better shows at night if they had were able to be creative or interacting on chat when it's quiet.
No I am not saying any of that!! I am saying that there should be more screen time, and less ads. I reckon some are down to technical issues whoever is in charge of that!! Last night there was ad break for inordinate periods of time. This though is now common place. I am not speaking of rosters or anything else.
14-06-2022 17:36
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(14-06-2022 10:56 )hornball Wrote:  Last night was another example of S66 taking people (who want to and do call) for granted with a two - finger salute! Would have been a quality night - from 12 - 3 at least with the brief appearance - particular of Ivy Hope -!!!favourite! this woman!! had it not been for the frequent and lengthy no show ad breaks. Have they introduced pvts in to the night show?? or is it just a case of a reliance on the gullible who still take time to ring come - what - may, and can wait around all night for something to fill the screen other than vids of an empty studio??

Phone calls (£1.50-£2 per minute) are the service that the channels and babes make the least amount of money from.

The focus is now on punters becoming VIPS (£10-£30 per month), taking babes private (£5 per minute) or perv (£3 per minute) and buzzing their vibetoys (£5-£50 per buzz).

Sadly the channels may no longer be FTA and offer phone calls in the next 5-10 years, because they make more money behind paywalls and with other services.

I love babes with brown nipples
14-06-2022 19:47
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I called Jaye Rose on Babestation at the weekend. She had no pervcam. When I described doing something to her, she adopted the position. When I admired a part of her, she showed it. It was like a beautiful, horny taste of a favourite flavour you used to love that’s now almost never on the shelves.

Where have all the good times gone?
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2022 20:14 by BlastedKeith.)
14-06-2022 20:13
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2022 19:47 )ryuken Wrote:  
(14-06-2022 10:56 )hornball Wrote:  Last night was another example of S66 taking people (who want to and do call) for granted with a two - finger salute! Would have been a quality night - from 12 - 3 at least with the brief appearance - particular of Ivy Hope -!!!favourite! this woman!! had it not been for the frequent and lengthy no show ad breaks. Have they introduced pvts in to the night show?? or is it just a case of a reliance on the gullible who still take time to ring come - what - may, and can wait around all night for something to fill the screen other than vids of an empty studio??

Phone calls (£1.50-£2 per minute) are the service that the channels and babes make the least amount of money from.

The focus is now on punters becoming VIPS (£10-£30 per month), taking babes private (£5 per minute) or perv (£3 per minute) and buzzing their vibetoys (£5-£50 per buzz).

Sadly the channels may no longer be FTA and offer phone calls in the next 5-10 years, because they make more money behind paywalls and with other services.
Sad indeed!
14-06-2022 21:48
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2022 10:56 )hornball Wrote:  Have they introduced pvts in to the night show??

The option to go private is often available when someone's on TV. It was just now for Kendall Kay.
16-06-2022 01:15
Charlemagne Offline

You'd have thought that Studio66 could have run the schedule better than having two girls working from home on poor quality links for the first part of their shows last night.

17-06-2022 08:49
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

^Totally the reason why I no longer subscribe to this channel. I'm not laying out 200 credits + to just be able to sign in to that crap.
17-06-2022 11:36