babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(29-05-2022 00:32 )The tiny giant Wrote:  Since the new s66 channel came out I've started doing this if a channel has no sound then they don't get tips or buzzes as for the new thing In where the babes can now do there shows from anywhere on mobile when this happens I don't see chatbox. I've email customer service at s66 and spoke to there gallery66 about when there no babes or shows on as the babes are having a break and yet everyone else is doing premium shows I remind them that they aren't the only babe channels around and if they aren't giving what the public wants to see there are 2 other channels to watch.
Another thing is will there be a short list in the voting of new commer this year because at the moment there only a few new babes around at the moment
That's the only other gripe I would have - and doubt miuch will change - Often I had seen too many babes go straight into premium after logging in.. I just wonder how many of them still get their regulars doing premium shows for the length of tome of their shift??

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
29-05-2022 11:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2022 11:16 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
(29-05-2022 00:32 )The tiny giant Wrote:  Since the new s66 channel came out I've started doing this if a channel has no sound then they don't get tips or buzzes as for the new thing In where the babes can now do there shows from anywhere on mobile when this happens I don't see chatbox. I've email customer service at s66 and spoke to there gallery66 about when there no babes or shows on as the babes are having a break and yet everyone else is doing premium shows I remind them that they aren't the only babe channels around and if they aren't giving what the public wants to see there are 2 other channels to watch.
Another thing is will there be a short list in the voting of new commer this year because at the moment there only a few new babes around at the moment
That's the only other gripe I would have - and doubt miuch will change - Often I had seen too many babes go straight into premium after logging in.. I just wonder how many of them still get their regulars doing premium shows for the length of tome of their shift??
Something else I've started to do and I'm not sure if anyone else on here is doing the same but I've stopped watching s66 on Sundays because the babes are not turning up for there shifts and the babes that are logged in are normally go into premium. I've highlighted this to there gallery person and there hands are tied because the channel babes are self-employed so it's up to them if they want to work there shift or not and have done the same to there customer service team. But it seems it falls on deaf ears.
12-06-2022 21:30
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2022 21:30 )The tiny giant Wrote:  
(29-05-2022 11:16 )lovebabes56 Wrote:  
Something else I've started to do and I'm not sure if anyone else on here is doing the same but I've stopped watching s66 on Sundays because the babes are not turning up for there shifts and the babes that are logged in are normally go into premium. I've highlighted this to there gallery person and there hands are tied because the channel babes are self-employed so it's up to them if they want to work there shift or not and have done the same to there customer service team. But it seems it falls on deaf ears.
So why then - if self employed - did this change in format only happen in the last few months?? and not long ago?? I can perfectly well understand if it is more beneficial to the girls if it 'pays more' but the sudden change to it suggests to me that it wasn't just a personal choice on their behalf?? Could of course be way off there! Would a company such as that which runs S66, merely be facilitators rather than employers who have some 'clout'?? Anyway, fair play to the girls if it is a better option than on screen!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022 22:40 by hornball.)
12-06-2022 22:39
thor Offline
Senior Poster

I agree

How bad are the shows these days
The babeshows are great!
18-06-2022 20:15
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(12-06-2022 22:39 )hornball Wrote:  So why then - if self employed - did this change in format only happen in the last few months?? and not long ago?? I can perfectly well understand if it is more beneficial to the girls if it 'pays more' but the sudden change to it suggests to me that it wasn't just a personal choice on their behalf?? Could of course be way off there! Would a company such as that which runs S66, merely be facilitators rather than employers who have some 'clout'?? Anyway, fair play to the girls if it is a better option than on screen!

The channel babes have always been self employed that's why they can channel hop you everyone sees a channel babe on one channel then in a few weeks or months they have left that channel and are on another one. This is why babe shifts start late or not on at all because it's a guide nothing more. The best way to show everyone this is when the onlyfans platform started getting more babes using it s66 put there foot down on babes using this platform because they like to keep all there content in house and that's why most s66 babes went to bs others left to use there platform more. But I also know that bs took a stance on babes using onlyfans while at work. If a babe was using her onlyfans more than doing work at the studio they wouldnt give them new shifts
25-06-2022 21:32
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I know that s66 (and probably BS) would fine girls who missed their shifts, presumably by deducting a set amount from their next payment.

Now that s66 has become more camming platform than TV channel, I can understand that a benefit for the girls is that they can perform when they want from where they want. Nevertheless, I don’t see any reason why girls can’t still be ‘held’ to specific shifts and fined if they are missed without notice.

For example, Jane Doe’s ‘set’ shifts next week might be Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon. If she wants to log on at any other time, that’s up to her — she can turn up or not, entirely at her discretion. But if she is not there on Sunday morning and Wednesday afternoon, then we’ll deduct £100 from her next cheque.

That seems like a sensible way to maintain some semblance of a schedule, while still giving girls the flexibility they want.

???
25-06-2022 23:03
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

I'm well out of touch with things these days, but yes, back in the day Bs used to fine babes for a no show. A babe could avoid the fine though, if she organised her own replacement or did a swap. It was just about ensuring there were enough babes to cover the shift. I wouldn't think it was anything to do schedule accuracy.

That was when tv was the only show in town. I doubt it's so important these days when the cam rooms are always full of babes who could do a tv shift if asked to.

I wouldn't think they really give a shit if a babe doesn't turn up for a cam only shift, unless she was making a habit of it.
28-06-2022 23:19
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone know how successful S66 has been since it turned into a cam show channel?
29-06-2022 20:36
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(29-06-2022 20:36 )thor Wrote:  Does anyone know how successful S66 has been since it turned into a cam show channel?
Not what I know of the last thing I asked about and got an answer from customer service team at s66 was about when they stopped customers at rampant using chatbox messages and tipping babes from there. But then s66 babes started seeing a decline in people in there rooms on there shifts. S66 told me that they saw an increase in new !embers taking out subscription but the rooms were better because they were less toxic for the babes ?
30-06-2022 12:47
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It's good that S66's paywalled site appears to be a success.

And they've held onto their top tier talent like Evelyn, Rebecca, Emma, Bella, Anna, Jada, Ella, Gemma etc.

The result of these changes leading to a less toxic work environment for the babes is brilliant.

I love babes with brown nipples
30-06-2022 21:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV