Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Likewise welcome back winsaw
Aside from that a reasonable Monday nights viewing
I do agree with Stella and Amy brought some good energy to last night where it was ur usual repeative nights viewing from Zoe and Bella where in theory Bella's second night is better than her first not this time personally I just find her overrated similar to Alice not much progression has been made in the last year

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
17-05-2022 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. Last night on FV was basically the Alice and Beth Show! Alice was on 673 for 1 hour 53 minutes and for 1 hour 11 minutes on 674 and went naked on both channels. Normal Alice! Beth was on 673 for 1 hour 50 minutes and for 56 minutes on 674. She went fully naked on eeess673and also oiled up her lovely arse! And she was "naked " on 674 : topless and panties. Very good as ever.
The only extra girl on 673 was Zoe Grey who was on for 57 minutes who went topless in various positions.
So a reasonable show:especially for Beth getting oiled up!
674 had three extra girls! Ferrari Red was on for the first 4 minutes:obviously the end of her Sky pre-FV section. Topless early showing off and playing with her amazing big tits and also showed off her lovely shapely arse while crouched and moved her pants down very slightly briefly! Great as usual BUT not on for long enough! Bliss Di Micco was on for 24 minutes in pink and went topless early showing off her big tits! And Stella was on in two sections for a total of 1 hour 52 minutes and went naked in both sections except for her boots. Good as usual but I'm afraid I still don't really like her for some reason!
So two reasonable shows using Alice and Beth a lot: possibly not on the webshow much!?.....We obviously missed Luna Lamora again! Shewss obviously on before midnight as her graphic was on 674 as FV started!.......I was also hoping to see Chelsea Blonde, Angell Delight and Scarlett Harper!!!.... I know that Chelsea was in as she was on the website but not sure about the others or Alexa Brooke!, Jade Rabbit etc.......
Tonight: Poppy May until 5.30am and Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am with Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Ashlyn Shaw!, Lucia Maria, Layla Rose, Sarah Louise and Jamie Knight. Enjoy!?.......
Just to let you know that I won't be doing any more reviews until Monday as I have an early start tomorrow and Sunday (as usual) and am away from Friday afternoon until Saturday night visiting my son and wife and grandson! I need to work out if its worth recording on Friday night or not BUT as Brooke Knight! and Roxxee Couture are on from 8 until 4 (just checked!) it's a no-brainer! in case they do more than they have so far!!??......Bye for now!
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2022 11:01 by trains55.)
18-05-2022 11:00
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Thanks trains for your review for last night,didn't catch the shows as I had a early start this morning, sounds like I picked the right night,Alice and Beth the main girls so just the predictable stuff as usual.
Won't see tonight either as now I'm getting to the point is it worth watching now as you can more or less predict what's going to happen.
Anyway mate enjoy catching up with your family over the weekend
18-05-2022 11:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2022 11:40 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Thanks trains for your review for last night,didn't catch the shows as I had a early start this morning, sounds like I picked the right night,Alice and Beth the main girls so just the predictable stuff as usual.
Won't see tonight either as now I'm getting to the point is it worth watching now as you can more or less predict what's going to happen.
Thanks for that! Yes I agree with you that some nights can be very predictable! And although Beth is always brilliant Alice is usually the same!
Yes I'm off to Hereford to see my family before grandson number 2 arrives next month! Thanks again and take care.
18-05-2022 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't see as much as last night as hoped as busy in work catching up after my hope,
But did like what I saw, Beth and Stella both on top from,
Stella did her usual good show, lots of sexy positions, her feet where popular last night lol,
Beth truely excellent naked on TV with just a shirt which she played with covering and uncovering her body in the most sexy way, lots of amazing different positions so good

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-05-2022 13:16
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(18-05-2022 12:41 )trains55 Wrote:  
(18-05-2022 11:40 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Thanks trains for your review for last night,didn't catch the shows as I had a early start this morning, sounds like I picked the right night,Alice and Beth the main girls so just the predictable stuff as usual.
Thanks for that! Yes I agree with you that some nights can be very predictable! And although Beth is always brilliant Alice is usually the same!
Yes I'm off to Hereford to see my family before grandson number 2 arrives next month! Thanks again and take care.

Ooh sounds lovely and fingers crossed for the safe arrival of your grandson next month,thanks for the best wishes I will try my best
(This post was last modified: 18-05-2022 16:11 by Nitram100.)
18-05-2022 16:10
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Beth makes nights so easy and enjoyable to watch etc as she often brings a few things unlike a lot of the girls
Hopefully trains we can get you into liking Stella as she's maybe one of a small list that can back Beth up when on or if she isn't on
Alice basically hasn't done much since she won the babe of the year award when personally Nicole should have won it
Anna lei was on pre freeview bliss cameo was practically a waste of time Ferrari wasn't bad

Aside from that time will tell later if poppy will be the main girl on tv and personally if she is hopeful she can switch it about there shouldn't be a excuse

18-05-2022 17:41
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2022 17:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Beth makes nights so easy and enjoyable to watch etc as she often brings a few things unlike a lot of the girls
Hopefully trains we can get you into liking Stella as she's maybe one of a small list that can back Beth up when on or if she isn't on
Alice basically hasn't done much since she won the babe of the year award when personally Nicole should have won it
Anna lei was on pre freeview bliss cameo was practically a waste of time Ferrari wasn't bad

Aside from that time will tell later if poppy will be the main girl on tv and personally if she is hopeful she can switch it about there shouldn't be a excuse

I thought that Luna Lamora was also on pre-FV according to the graphics just after midnight as FV started!?
18-05-2022 21:45
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2022 17:41 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Beth makes nights so easy and enjoyable to watch etc as she often brings a few things unlike a lot of the girls

Beth is on TV: so has she replaced Poppy? ,Preeti, Joa or Sophie?......
18-05-2022 22:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Seems to be Preeti I maybe wrong just watching the football right now poppy is on the web atm

18-05-2022 22:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV