babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Bizarre that you can engage in exchanges about poetry, but mentions of tattoos, which are arguably more "topical", get you banished to the twiglet zone!? SMH
Baffling parallels to posts' becoming "unavailable" on fb or Twitter, makes one wonder, why bother!
If you can only look at posts, and not respond to them, whether by replying, or even posting 'thanks', they're not far removed from "unavailable".

Addendum: Another pertinent, intriguing comment from my housemates.. https://mobile.twitter.com/airbag_genera...0681832448

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2022 12:00 by seducedx6.)
08-05-2022 00:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultrasin1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey guys was just wondering if the webshows sections have been taking down ? I’ve noticed they are not here anymore.
08-05-2022 10:07
badwolf13 Offline
Senior Poster

Honestly...the whole privates thing is shocking.

Alexandra has just logged in on BS Daytime, and gone immediately onto a private. Been off screen for half an hour.

Utter shite.

Channels are dead. So gutting.

I Love Rebecca Kelly
14-05-2022 13:21
thor Offline
Senior Poster

The quality of the performers is so poor these days, we should be glad they go private!
14-05-2022 18:50
mattstovell21 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-05-2022 13:21 )badwolf13 Wrote:  Honestly...the whole privates thing is shocking.

Alexandra has just logged in on BS Daytime, and gone immediately onto a private. Been off screen for half an hour.

Utter shite.

Yeah I’m annoyed at this, I’d just got through her on the phone and she told me someone was taking her private, so I could call her back another time.

So it’s possible to be gazumped from one paying service in favour of the camming, I get it, more chance to make more money on cam with tips but still a bit of a slap in the face to essentially get cut off.
14-05-2022 18:54
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(14-05-2022 18:54 )mattstovell21 Wrote:  
(14-05-2022 13:21 )badwolf13 Wrote:  Honestly...the whole privates thing is shocking.

Utter shite.

Yeah I’m annoyed at this, I’d just got through her on the phone and she told me someone was taking her private, so I could call her back another time.

So it’s possible to be gazumped from one paying service in favour of the camming, I get it, more chance to make more money on cam with tips but still a bit of a slap in the face to essentially get cut off.
And it is just plain rude! If they insist on the new backstage format, keep those that are most likely to make 'the tills ring' if that is what they want, but why cant there be a roster of girls who aren't as inflexible about on/off screen or better yet, a roster of those who aren't wanting to 'go further' and are happy to adopt what would effectively be the 'old format' extra appearance fees yes - extra income too....no?? What are they paying for some of the sets to lie unused?? I reckon there is probably a decent connection charge while you wait to be connected - only to be told to sod off??
(This post was last modified: 14-05-2022 20:46 by hornball.)
14-05-2022 20:44
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Utter shite.

This has happened to me with a channel babe I phoned and someone else asked to do a private show with them. And she asked me if she could do the private show and could I call back after. As I know they make more money from a private show than a phone call I said that would be fine. This channel babe private show lasted no longer than 2 minutes so I asked there customer service for a refund on credits but there response was that I agreed with this channel babe to take the private over my phone call and I should of told her no as I was there first then it's first come first served so I hope that people see read this and if it happens to anyone else then that person just needs to say no that private will have to wait
15-05-2022 20:13
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(14-05-2022 20:44 )hornball Wrote:  

Utter shite.

And it is just plain rude! If they insist on the new backstage format, keep those that are most likely to make 'the tills ring' if that is what they want, but why cant there be a roster of girls who aren't as inflexible about on/off screen or better yet, a roster of those who aren't wanting to 'go further' and are happy to adopt what would effectively be the 'old format' extra appearance fees yes - extra income too....no?? What are they paying for some of the sets to lie unused?? I reckon there is probably a decent connection charge while you wait to be connected - only to be told to sod off??
A person is charged as soon as they have dialed the phone number and gets the automative message weather they get through or not it's roughly 15 credits per minute or £2 connection fee and £1.50 per minute
15-05-2022 20:17
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

Every time I'm tempted to pick up the phone I just have to re-read this thread

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
16-05-2022 17:55
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-05-2022 20:13 )The tiny giant Wrote:  

Utter shite.

This has happened to me with a channel babe I phoned and someone else asked to do a private show with them. And she asked me if she could do the private show and could I call back after. As I know they make more money from a private show than a phone call I said that would be fine. This channel babe private show lasted no longer than 2 minutes so I asked there customer service for a refund on credits but there response was that I agreed with this channel babe to take the private over my phone call and I should of told her no as I was there first then it's first come first served so I hope that people see read this and if it happens to anyone else then that person just needs to say no that private will have to wait

That is an absurd response from customer service.

How great a call can it be when you already know that she would rather be doing something else? The customer is in a no-win situation here.

You’re the one paying! It shouldn’t be your responsibility to be the arbiter of whether a girl stays on the line or goes private. It should be a matter of policy.

She shouldn’t have asked in the first place. The channel should have refunded your money and then given the girl a bollocking and a penalty for putting you in that position.

It’s just nuts…
16-05-2022 18:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV