babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

the coalman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
Louise Lee and Charley Rae last night. First time for a while I've come across either of those. You can't say they aren't digging up different names for these girl-girl shows.
01-05-2022 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

These shows are pretty explicit these days. Amber Phoenix had all 3 sections last night and really went for it.
02-05-2022 20:51
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes these shows have really stepped up the action recently. There were very naughty shows last night from Stella Paris and Alex Le Tissier and although Mia Middleton wasn't quite on their level she still went way beyond what she used to do on this channel. Overall it was an action packed night.
03-05-2022 16:07
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I saw the channel last night and thought it was pretty good. Bliss was the best but Stella was not far behind. Alice was also on which surprised me a little, as I thought she had been phased out.
04-05-2022 14:22
Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

Last night could have been epic, although you could say that Poppy alone was epic and made the night by herself, and it would be with some justification. But Preeti and Luna were both in subdued form, otherwise it could have been a truly epic night all round.
05-05-2022 21:57
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(04-05-2022 14:22 )aaron Wrote:  Alice was also on which surprised me a little, as I thought she had been phased out.

Alice was on last week too, Tuesday I think, but with the shows on this channel improving recently her appearances do seem to have been cut back, along with several other girls.
06-05-2022 00:20
Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

Layla Rose is one of those cut back, although she made it on to the channel last night, without doing too much. Priya could have been more lively too, which I could say about her every appearance these days, but to her credit she did go full nude from the outset which is good. Brooks was the star of the night though, this girl has definitely got what it takes, very bouncy and explicit.
06-05-2022 12:58
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

More explicit stuff last night, the shows are seriously hot at the moment. It was a g-g-g with Zoe Grey, Honour May and Cici Anders.
08-05-2022 16:25
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

It all seemed very average last night, compared to recent shows. Amber Paige, Sophie Hart and Poppy May were the girls and even Poppy didn't really get going. I think they get too focused on buzzes sometimes to do anything interesting.
09-05-2022 16:16
get in the van Offline
Senior Poster

Yes the same thing happened last night, being focused on buzzes I mean, which meant that Jamie and Stella were fairly subdued. There was a great show though from Amy Lacey, who I had never seen before but came in with quite a bang.
10-05-2022 14:19

babestation xtra