Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The elusive Jade Naomi said on Twitter she’d be at last making another appearance last night. Did that happen? I’m locked out of S66 these days.

Where have all the good times gone?
06-04-2022 20:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Has amber coen left s66 ? She hasn't been on for ages

I miss Amber Coen
11-04-2022 22:06
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

Amber did leave, but her profile has recently been restored to the S66 website, so I assume she must be back or she's expected back.
11-04-2022 22:27
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Well 66 are certainly the most fascinating watch of 'the big three' atm. If not all for the reasons we would want. Their desire for change is good to see (website function advances are most welcome) but as ever that change lacks conviction in the most important of areas it would seem: Content onscreen and format/style of shows available. (The big sucesses they had with engagement via mic 18 months or so ago seems to have been wiped away as if it never happened. An oversight? Or dropped as something else that desperately needed monitisation I dunno?bladewave But it's SORELY missed atm. The babe's much more distant once again without it... to the average non-obsessive tipper/cammer anyway.laugh)

Natasha has been a great example of what's going at 66 on atm and her progress thus worth a close examination I think. I've watched specifically to see if she could succeed in the way she started back on her shows. Unfortunately it looks as if even her powers could not convince enough guys to act differently to how they have been taught by 66's overriding house style.

Modern babeshows in general have a problem with babes that look to buck the performance trend. Nat returned in a blaze of glory. Insisting on her traditional performance led, active tease, style. Strutting about the screen in riveting fashion. Demanding guys eyes (and whatever follows on from that Tongue ) with sheer force of provocatively sensual body language. Even the prods seemed aware of the required change - holding off from cropping her body on main in sterling fashion. (They were STILL doing so through last night.)

Unfortunately it seems capitalising on that is an issue in today's era. And so despite floods of chatbox activity and guys raving about her so refreshing 'old school' attitude, gradually over her last few shifts the corners have been knocked off her somehow. The ubiquitous couch has been foregrounded (three shows on the trot now), and perv thus rooting her to one position much more; and finally last night (I'm told - unfortunately I missed a big chunk of her session) she tried a premium paywall section for the first time.bladewave

This slide to formula - making all babes conform to the same ways of doing things - is something that'll be so depressingly familiar to any guys that have been around this forum for long enough. 66 in particular seem prone to this. They all end up doing the same routines. Singing from the same hymn sheet. These days this means getting the same type (small group at best) cam money in the same fashion; fighting for the same type punters (in a flooded niche market maybe?) because often, I suspect, they believe what they are told*: That there's only one way to maximise revenue and that's to frustrate guys until they feel they have to pay to see anything. A staltifying peer received wisdom appears to be at play.

For Nat this has meant she is still diverting to watch but not the riveting exceptional babe that we saw on her return. And not a babe that's about to start a tipping revolution or make her own way onscreen as first seemed the case. Please rethink someone. And try to make guys believe they can pay for an effective show in different forms. Time and conviction required but otherwise well have much less variety in our shows and much less interest from me at least.

* If this is not the case with Nat I apologise but it seems something is very conforming at 66 and peer advice seems a likely component in the various cases we have seen.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2022 13:24 by ShandyHand.)
14-04-2022 10:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Loved seeing new nightbabe Liliana last night, hope she gets more opportunities on nights

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2022 13:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Lacey Lorenzo back on s66 tonight HeartHeart

Piper Niven Superfan
20-04-2022 22:10
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Is there a way to watch any of the s66 streams without topping up ? Like a different site or something

I miss Amber Coen
29-04-2022 14:03
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

No there isn't. Not at the moment anyway. As things stand, S66 streams won't work on any other site.
29-04-2022 14:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Fantastic news Mellie D is back on the babeshows last night on s66. She's doing camshows from home

Piper Niven Superfan
01-05-2022 12:21
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(01-05-2022 12:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Fantastic news Mellie D is back on the babeshows last night on s66. She's doing camshows from home

Just shows how desperate S66 are now in the recruitment stakes.
01-05-2022 23:48