babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Review of last night's show
(15-04-2022 08:55 )trains55 Wrote:  and it looks like no-one really reads them now!?
I'm
Not true, trains, but there's not a huge amount to talk about. Have a nice few days, if appropriate Cool

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-04-2022 15:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2022 15:35 )Doddle Wrote:  
(15-04-2022 08:55 )trains55 Wrote:  and it looks like no-one really reads them now!?
I'm
Not true, trains, but there's not a huge amount to talk about. Have a nice few days, if appropriate Cool

Thanks! Yes I'm having a few days away in Minehead with my daughter. I just wondered if anyone still read the reviews as winsaw hasn't posted in the thread for sometime but is probably busy! But I agree with you that apart from Nicole giving us a "Beth " show and new girls like Brooke Knight doing better in each show AND often FAR better than a lot of the established girls who can be "lazy "! So yes I really hope that Brooke carries on as she is at the moment: she deserves to do well and seems (to me) to be a very genuine friendly girl!?.....And I noticed that she was fully naked on the webshow early this morning: so naked on TV possibly won't be too long in the future!? I just hope that I don't miss it this week when I'm away!!........
15-04-2022 16:50
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(15-04-2022 08:55 )trains55 Wrote:  Just before I go out! Two reasonable shows on FV last night. Nicole and Priya were the main girls and were both on both channels:longer on pne than the other as is normal. Priya was her usual self BUT went naked once and was fairly static as usual! Nicole was absolutely excellent and almost as good as Beth usually is!! And it was great seeing her in the MK studios!
Also on: Demi Rose Lee (both shows)going braless and showing off her big tits. Coco Rose (674 only) braless from the start showing off her tiny tits. Anna Lei, Piggy Mouth and Brooke Knight! were only on 673. Annawas braless from the start and Piggy went topless as usual. But Brooke was on twice for a total of 58 minutes in two different outfits. Went braless early and moved her suit well down showing off her arse top uncovered! And used various positions showing off her amazing curves: especially her lovely huge tits and VERY shapely arse! Excellent as she always is now!!
So two quite good shows BUT they both "suffered " from sections of just 30 minutes or even less!!!!
And several girls on the schedule weren't on: Alex Le Tissier, Alice to name a couple.
But not a bad night.
This will be my last review for a few days as I'm going away for a few days: and it looks like no-one really reads them now!?
I'm

I still read the reviews as well,I'm not that active but still come on to the forum and mainly due to the shift pattern I'm working now means it's virtually impossible for me to watch theshows,so the reviews are one way of catching up with the previous nights shows
15-04-2022 20:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Enjoying Sophie Hart in the sauna tonight. Just did a great show, with a little help from the cameraman. Hope she's back soon. No one else so far shining for me. Preeti usual lazy performance. And Amber Paige doing the same old positions, with not much to show for. Def. Sophie my babe of the night.

Sophie came back on in the sauna, but went in mins.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2022 03:08 by derekdas.)
16-04-2022 02:17
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you Derek Sophie is getting back to her best whilst preeti is not bad yet at times can be like priya pretty average at best to watch etc
Average cameos from Alex Amber and Anna lei whilst was your usual half hour of two modes layla

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
16-04-2022 11:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-04-2022 11:36 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely agree with you Derek Sophie is getting back to her best whilst preeti is not bad yet at times can be like priya pretty average at best to watch etc
Average cameos from Alex Amber and Anna lei whilst was your usual half hour of two modes layla

Hi! Only managed to record 674!.....Sophie Hart was excellent again! And Preeti so so BUT they were both only on 674 for shortish sections! Also on 674 were Amber Paige for 58 minutes: did her usual show. Layla Rose for just 26 minutes: her normal show but took her bra off !!...Anna Lei on for 26 minutes braless from the start and again did her usual show. And Alex Le Tissier was on for 1 hour 16 minutes!! Braless from the start and just in black pants and tights. And as is now normal for her she crouched a lot showing off her lovely shaking arse as well as her amazing 36"E tits! Very good as usual: don't forget I'm a big boobs man!!! So I'm assuming that 673 was similar but with Sophie and Preeti on for MUCH longer!?
16-04-2022 12:43
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Couldn't quite make out what was going on with the shows at times. After Sophie's great show in the sauna, longed for her to come back. She appeared again for a few minutes then vanished. Didn't re-appear. At least not whilst I was there, till gone 3am. During which time Preeti spent a hell of a lot of time, abt.45mins, close up to the camera, just mainly boobs on show. She had un- buttoned her costume and rolled it up to underneath her boobs, with just a thong below. She was jiggling her boobs a lot, whilst continually chatting to somebody behind the camera. Drinking a beverage from time to time. I gathered that maybe the cameraman was on a break and that was probably who she was talking to and why she was not performing at the desk in the office, all this time for fear of showing too much while the camera was not being manned. Hooray, the camera was ready to go. Preeti moves towards the desk, checks her messages, then picks up her shows and things and disappears. !!!
16-04-2022 13:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that's Saturday night done and dusted and personally a far better Saturday than usual largely down to Beth and her wonderful variety etc plus the returning Stella who put Alice to shame
Whilst reasonable cameos from poppy and mia

17-04-2022 11:45
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

A reasonable Sunday night personally with Sophie unavailable poppy was on instead and put in a good effort it does make you wonder if poppy can finally unlock the potential of being on TV than backstage most of the time and that pathetic vibraetoy as she added a bit of variety and a splash of oil compared to Bella who was in repeat mode not for the first time all night
Whilst we had cameos from amber and Stella

18-04-2022 11:13
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Agree caught some of both girls tv stints last night and Bella was very static and boring;with poppy she definitely was the better of the two main scheduled tv girls
18-04-2022 11:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV