babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-03-2022 23:13 )tigeralf Wrote:  when did the no nipples on show before 10-15pm come to end,could swear blind one of the twins always used to say legally they were not allowed to show nipples for the first 15 minutes

Wondering that myself as I thought babes couldn't go topless till around 10:15 as well. also see bs now start changing bages on screen every 30 min, whereas before it was every 1-2 hours

Piper Niven Superfan
11-03-2022 23:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-03-2022 23:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  see bs now start changing bages on screen every 30 min, whereas before it was every 1-2 hours

It used to be, a babe would get hooked 'early' if she wasn't getting the calls.

Maybe not a good sign...
12-03-2022 14:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Indeed, only time will tell if its a good or bad sign bs are changing babes this quickly

Piper Niven Superfan
12-03-2022 15:00
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Slowly, slowly, the recent restrictions seem to be easing. Last night I saw Bella Mendez, Mia Middleton and Jamie Knight nude, Jamie, Mia and Nikita Reign showed some pussy, and Eva Ray and her friend offered a full-on legs-open GG show.

Where have all the good times gone?
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2022 12:31 by BlastedKeith.)
19-03-2022 12:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Awful night on the BS TV so far. Perv cam nonstop, nobody allowed to go nude. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz 2:30am already, on a Saturday.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2022 03:39 by mrmann.)
20-03-2022 03:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely mrmann then hardly a surprise when valentina is on when it takes two hours alone to get her bra off whilst Alice is in repeat mode

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-03-2022 13:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Yup it's a shame about Valentina. She used to stand nude and give some great views from behind, until she realized that it was easier to just do nothing and people will still call in and chat about their issues with her. It's also the fault of the producers too, who really don't care whether the women don't do much, on TV at least.

AKA Lara Croft
20-03-2022 16:17
Frenchie316 Offline
Senior Poster

Y'all remember at the tail end of last year that BS were hyping and promoting GOLD shows? I remember Kim J trying to plug it, saying it was going make things fair for tippers and kick out free loaders. Well about 4 months later and the status quo hasn't changed and tip goals are so-so, depends on the girl. I chuckle when I see a newbie try to flock 600 credits for a tit flash, they get brainwashed into it from day 1, all before trying to set a fan base. As for GOLD shows, they seem to have gone extinct but they seem to alright over the Prague channels, maybe coz punters know they all deliver over there.
28-03-2022 22:35
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

This channel really needs Scarlett, Atlanta, Caty and Stella back asap. While there are still some great women present, it's getting a little stale lately.

Also, after years and years, are they never going to build new sets? They used to be the best when it came to this, at least for a while. At the moment, the only remaining set that I like is the alley set. Sometimes just a simple set change can improve the quality of the performances and make things feel fresh. Obviously it's not cheap to constantly build new sets and such, but would it be out of the question to build a couple of new ones every two-three years?

Last but certainly not least Big Grin, are they ever going to let Megan do anything more on TV than tame 10pm style sessions?

AKA Lara Croft
08-04-2022 19:37
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

^^^

The signings from S66 have freshened up BS a little bit, but every Friday and Saturday night I know Alice, Ashley and the Twins will be on.

RLC had my favourite sets. Sin TV and Bluebird had good good sets too. BS' have always looked a little bit cheap and dirty.

BS won't create new ones, despite them looking so grubby. Some of the web rooms should've been desks and chairs, instead of all beds.

The alleyway set doesn't get used much because babes hate standing up. Lying or sitting down means they can keep their pervcam in one place too.

I love babes with brown nipples
08-04-2022 22:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV