babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Just before I go out for the morning or longer?
Two fairly good and quiet different FV shows last night. Beth and Preeti were the main girls. Beth was on 673 for 2 hours 18 minutes! And of course went naked and on 674 for only 46 minutes! But still managed to get naked before the end! Excellent as usual!! She also oiled up her lovely shapely arse on 673!
Preeti was on 673 for only 42 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 44 minutes BUT only went topless AND in her longest section on 674 actually stayed dressed! Not great!
Also on 673 were Amber Paige (twice) for 59 minutes braless from the start and did her usual show. Sophie Hart was also on for just 36 minutes and went topless and braless early. Usual positions: also good. So a reasonable but fairly tame show. All MK girls!
674 also had: Alex Le Tissier on twice for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes!! Braless from the start and just in pink pants which looked as if they were slightly see-through!? Excellent sections with full shots of her sat up crouched and laid on her back showing off her amazing 36"E tits and her equally shapely big arse and her lovely sexy legs and feet! No stockings/tights or footwear either so we could see all of her incredible body! Excellent!!
We also saw Demi Rose Lee on for the first two minutes and a bit later on for 37 minutes. She went braless and used several positions really showing off her amazing curves! Nice tits!
So not a GREAT surprise that I have kept 674: because of Alex in one of her best ever FV sections!
So as I said two very different shows. But fairly good if not great!
Tonight: Hayley Maye, Ferrari Red! and Rosey Love until 5.00am and Priya Young until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Hayleyy Heart, Jane Ivy!, Megan Rox, Alexa Brooke! and Mia Middleton. Enjoy!?............
10-03-2022 10:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yes trains, I thought what I saw of Alex (around 2am ) last night was a great improvement on some of her previous stints. Especially, when a caller was asking her to lay on her back, spread her legs and show her feet, which she did a couple of times.
10-03-2022 13:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2022 13:19 )derekdas Wrote:  Yes trains, I thought what I saw of Alex (around 2am ) last night was a great improvement on some of her previous stints. Especially, when a caller was asking her to lay on her back, spread her legs and show her feet, which she did a couple of times.

Yes that was the highlight of last night for me! A really lovely natural busty girl who is improving rapidly: longish sections really help her thanks BS! And it's great that she doesn't hide her lovely legs and feet under stockings/tights or footwear! I was very pleased with what I recorded!
10-03-2022 13:42
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

saw a couple of very enjoyable shows on TV,
Demi Rose first time seen her on tv did a good high energy show lots of boob play did lots of different positions, hope to see her more on tv
Georgia Spice did one of her usual excellent show very happy enjoying playing with her lovey boobs showed off her fit body very well,
Mia did a good buzz show on the web

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-03-2022 14:08
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-03-2022 14:08 )winsaw Wrote:  saw a couple of very enjoyable shows on TV,
Demi Rose first time seen her on tv did a good high energy show lots of boob play did lots of different positions, hope to see her more on tv
Georgia Spice did one of her usual excellent show very happy enjoying playing with her lovey boobs showed off her fit body very well,
Mia did a good buzz show on the web

Yes I saw Demi Rose on FV doing a very good section showing off her amazing curves! We didn't see Georgia Spice unfortunately but we did see Alex Le Tissier for a longish time and just wearing pants: so she could show off more of her lovely body than in the past especially with full shots! My highlight last night! Otherwise Beth was excellent as usual going naked but Preeti was very tame and a bit static all night! And Amber and Sophie Hart were also good as usual. But Alex made it a good night for me!!
10-03-2022 14:25
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains winsaw and Derekdas a pretty good Wednesday night
Beth was miles ahead of preeti who was pretty average at best it's just so simple watching Beth as she keeps switching it up per stint and set and a bonus treat a little oil
Reasonable cameos from Alex demi Amber Alex and Sophie

Not expecting much later gonna be a repeative shows from hayley Marie and priya which will be highly frustrating really hope it won't be especially as I haven't been fully convinced by hayley Marie since her boob op to deliver a good night on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-03-2022 21:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday day was an ok night where the main girls didn't do that much and I would have liked to see more of the web girls on TV ,
Hayley looked great liked the sexy underwear she had on but she was a little static didn't make the best use of the office set I wonder if she still got back problems slowing her down,
Ferrari was good and very happy she got a couple of section on TV , lots of good boob play love seeing her spreading her legs, I found she show to be quite sensual which I liked,
Zara Lie was on nights for first time in ages she looked amazing as always liked up her gorgeous peachy bum and big boobs, a sexy show,
Zara Narvara was on good form a high energy show lots of movement and different positions showed off her sexy curves very well,
Coco showed off her lovely tiny boobs with I think the most confidence yet fully front on to camera was great to see she looked lovely,
The web girls defenatly saved the night for me

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-03-2022 11:15
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2022 11:15 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday day was an ok night where the main girls didn't do that much and I would have liked to see more of the web girls on TV ,
Hayley looked great liked the sexy underwear she had on but she was a little static didn't make the best use of the office set I wonder if she still got back problems slowing her down,
Ferrari was good and very happy she got a couple of section on TV , lots of good boob play love seeing her spreading her legs, I found she show to be quite sensual which I liked,
Zara Lie was on nights for first time in ages she looked amazing as always liked up her gorgeous peachy bum and big boobs, a sexy show,
Zara Narvara was on good form a high energy show lots of movement and different positions showed off her sexy curves very well,
Coco showed off her lovely tiny boobs with I think the most confidence yet fully front on to camera was great to see she looked lovely,
The web girls defenatly saved the night for me

I agree with you but thought that it was a very poor night with the two main girls fairly static! Priya was dressed almost all night! (in the same outfit) but did go braless in one of her sections! Hayley was on in the same outfit all night and was topless most of the time. She was only on 673 for 27 minutes but for 2 hours 35 minutes on 674: almost "The Hayley Show "!
Also on 673 we saw: Lori for 58 minutes and went naked for about 20 minutes. Energetic as usual and not too loud for a change! Zeena was on for 45 minutes and did her usual show topless early. And Ferrari Red was on for 41 minutes and as you say looked very sexy and sensual! Went topless early and braless and kept her amazing big tits out! And stretched out showing off her lovely curves and lovely legs as well! A very nice section!
So a fairly reasonable show mainly (for me) because of Ferrari!
674 only had Coco Rose as an extra girl! She was on for just 29 minutes and went braless very early showing off her tiny tits. Quite good but too much ink for me!
So another fairly reasonable show but I didn't think it was as good as 673.
Both quite underwhelming shows!
We didn't see Zara Lei on FV: that would have been great to see her as I haven't seen her on FV for absolutely ages!!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Yasmin Nicole!? until 5.00am, Preeti until 5.30am and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Hayleyy Heart, Jamie Knight, Ashley Emma, Ashlyn Shaw, Megan Rox, Brooke Knight! and Jade Rabbit.
As I'm away from this afternoon until tomorrow night I won't be on here until then to catch up! And after that I won't be on here until Sunday late morning/early afternoon as I don't usually do a review on Sundays. Take care and enjoy your viewing!?......
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2022 12:41 by trains55.)
11-03-2022 12:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not a good night for me either. In fact went to bed before 12.00.
11-03-2022 14:59
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Absolutely 110% agree with you winsaw and trains as expected last night was pretty dreadful on tv
Hayley Marie barely got going took her a age by then the night was near enough over
Whilst priya meh just pointless as normal
Hell even loris hour on tv was better than watching priya and hayley Marie
Decent cameos from ferrari zeena and Coco
Whilst keeping my fingers crossed one night we may see zara lei as she does some good entertaining shows on the web

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
11-03-2022 21:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV