Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
well here in uk the stream has stopped working,just as things started to warm up a little annoyed
21-02-2022 00:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
balza Offline
Junior Poster

schedules changed again but not suprised for me !!!
never the less im still waiting for the new courageous models
21-02-2022 15:49
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I don't watch the show anymore, but I am still checking the schedule for new girls. New girls are always interesting, so tonight I am making an exception and I will watch a bit. "Larita Stripperella" was just introduced.

Not quite my type with her very thin statue and fake boobs, but nevertheless a beautiful girl.

Let's hope she can step in the footsteps of Maya - the last girl from "Drehscheibe".

LeeTizia is the only girl I would make an exception for ... but she has now shows lately. So I am ready for a new girl that is worth my time.

Stella was not bad either... I saw in the recordings. But she is hit or miss and always starts late to get fully nude.
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2022 23:18 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-02-2022 23:16
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

Unfortunately I haven't been able to watch the show for the last 15 days due to work commitments....Now I've just tuned into BS24 and am seeing this new girl for the first time, Larita Stripperella.... I love both her name and her look. Unfortunately my first impression is that she's not particularly "wild" as a performer.... of course it's only a first and superficial impression, and I can't stay up late to see what she does all night... but I think that if she performs at the level of Nicole, Edita or Leetizia, BS24 has a potential star on its hands

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
23-02-2022 00:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(23-02-2022 00:25 )Manuel Wrote:  Unfortunately my first impression is that she's not particularly "wild" as a performer....

Unfortunately that is what I half expected. New girls are nervous and often don't know what to do, so they orient themselves on the more experienced babes.

The problem is that Lisanne and Cora are by far the weakest performers of BS24. She won't see them do much with their bodies... let alone see them drop it all.

So the important thing is that she gets confident and finds her own way. We don't know how long this takes. Maybe this even is a one-off... who knows.

My complaint with the "Drehscheibe" girls is that they are strippers and they never let them dance or get on the pole.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2022 00:42 by meisterlampe1989.)
23-02-2022 00:41
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

yeah you are right about that, but I also think that if a girl 'has it' in terms of being a good performer, she shows it immediately. I don't think that's the case with Larita stripperella, too rigid (I don't know if it's the right word to use in English, but I think it gives the idea of what I mean). but I admit i've seen very little of her so who knows.....anyways talking about girls who "have it"...no work for the next few days and tonight it's Charlene alone...I can't complain...I know a lot of people here don't like her because of her "polemic" attitude so to speak ...but imo she's a fantastic performer and very hot (I like her much more with darker hair)

p.s.: does anyone know what happened to Edita and Leetizia? I don't know, anyone following their social channels, or BS24 twitter/something else? I hope to see them back on the channel

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2022 02:08 by Manuel.)
24-02-2022 02:02
smiley boy Offline
Junior Poster

Best show for ages by Stella tonight. Naked , lots of flashes and the camera man was not scared either. Hope someone recorded it
26-02-2022 01:17
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(26-02-2022 01:17 )smiley boy Wrote:  Best show for ages by Stella tonight. Naked , lots of flashes and the camera man was not scared either. Hope someone recorded it

so far decent show from Stella indeed, Ive seen a few pussy flashes too including a full rear end legs open shot.. Im recording so will upload in due course if no-one else does
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2022 01:40 by jorrell.)
26-02-2022 01:40
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

can we get this camera operator every night please ? amazing from stella ;D
26-02-2022 10:42
altruiste Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Caps & Videos
Where is this "oops"? I spent an hour looking, impossible to find