babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-02-2022 03:58 )Count Spankula Wrote:  Sky 908 is broadcasting now. I don't know what time it started, because I've only just tuned in. Zeena Valvona is on.

Was about 1am when 908 finally went on air with Beth

Piper Niven Superfan
19-02-2022 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

I would suspect either they reduced the broadcast hours for 908 or sometimes the channels don't have the resilience on there uplinks that a lot of the other stations would have (they're stupidly expensive) and if they have an issue and depending on how its been done you'd either get a blank screen or the 'No programmes being broadcast' screen. If it was an uplink issue though I'd expect it to take 906 offline as well as they're broadcast from the same site.

Either way I suspect it wasn't a massive loss to the viewers if the recent early shows have been anything to go by. Although if you need together to sleep set the timer on the tv and watch away hehe
19-02-2022 19:35
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

Sky 908 began broadcasting on time tonight with the lovely Valentina.
19-02-2022 23:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Lol count she'll done f all so far as usual and no doubt continue like that for the rest of the night

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
19-02-2022 23:53
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Not sure if this is the right section for this!? This has been on my mind for a long time!
I'm a bit confused with the "logical "? format of the FV shows!
I believe the nightshows are classified as adverts but (on FV) girls aren't allowed to get their tits out until after midnight!! I can live with that BUT:
FV 674 from 11.00 pm until midnight is basically an advert for BSX AND features segments with various girls topless and braless and sometimes moving their pants down! All in fullscreen! So why is 674 BEFORE midnight treated differently if that programme is ALSO classified as an advert?? I wonder if anyone has any ideas of how BS get away with it UNLESS I am missing something!? Confused! ....Thanks............
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2022 12:50 by trains55.)
22-02-2022 12:48
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(22-02-2022 12:48 )trains55 Wrote:  Not sure if this is the right section for this!? This has been on my mind for a long time!
I'm a bit confused with the "logical "? format of the FV shows!
I believe the nightshows are classified as adverts but (on FV) girls aren't allowed to get their tits out until after midnight!! I can live with that BUT:
FV 674 from 11.00 pm until midnight is basically an advert for BSX AND features segments with various girls topless and braless and sometimes moving their pants down! All in fullscreen! So why is 674 BEFORE midnight treated differently if that programme is ALSO classified as an advert?? I wonder if anyone has any ideas of how BS get away with it UNLESS I am missing something!? Confused! ....Thanks............

It's actually a valid point but tbh it's probably the best bit of TV bs produced lol
23-02-2022 12:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, and if you look carefully, there is a pussy on show as well. I still believe this is just a made up ploy by BS to encourage mug punters to go beyond the pay wall. They don't want you to see too much titillation without paying. I thought the original idea of this no pussy and boob thing was aimed at stopping young Jonny "accidentally" stumbling on the FV adult channels, but he can still, just as easily, tune in on Sky "accidently".
24-02-2022 00:44
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2022 00:44 )derekdas Wrote:  Yeah, and if you look carefully, there is a pussy on show as well. I still believe this is just a made up ploy by BS to encourage mug punters to go beyond the pay wall. They don't want you to see too much titillation without paying. I thought the original idea of this no pussy and boob thing was aimed at stopping young Jonny "accidentally" stumbling on the FV adult channels, but he can still, just as easily, tune in on Sky "accidently".

All really valid points and like everyone suspect most of its designed to get as much cash out of unsuspecting punters by any means.

One thing you get on Sky that you don't get on FV is the channel is adult rated and has the ability to be hidden or pin protected hence the slightly more relaxed rules but certain things still are a definite no no even with that added layer. (which depends on the parent setting the pin and not letting Johnny have it)
25-02-2022 17:52
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(25-02-2022 17:52 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(24-02-2022 00:44 )derekdas Wrote:  Yeah, and if you look carefully, there is a pussy on show as well. I still believe this is just a made up ploy by BS to encourage mug punters to go beyond the pay wall. They don't want you to see too much titillation without paying. I thought the original idea of this no pussy and boob thing was aimed at stopping young Jonny "accidentally" stumbling on the FV adult channels, but he can still, just as easily, tune in on Sky "accidently".

All really valid points and like everyone suspect most of its designed to get as much cash out of unsuspecting punters by any means.

One thing you get on Sky that you don't get on FV is the channel is adult rated and has the ability to be hidden or pin protected hence the slightly more relaxed rules but certain things still are a definite no no even with that added layer. (which depends on the parent setting the pin and not letting Johnny have it)
But I thought that the TV regulations as "policed" by OFCOM were exactly the same for all FTA platforms!? Or have I missed something??
25-02-2022 20:51
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-02-2022 17:52 )scooby_doo Wrote:  One thing you get on Sky that you don't get on FV is the channel is adult rated and has the ability to be hidden or pin protected hence the slightly more relaxed rules

When are the rules more relaxed on Sky? Before midnight?
26-02-2022 00:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV