RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Soon 66 will have Jada Jen Maxie on rotation

66 milfs
23-02-2022 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

They’ve been there before. There was a spell few years ago when it seemed like Clare Richards was on every night.
23-02-2022 18:24
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(23-02-2022 18:24 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  They’ve been there before. There was a spell few years ago when it seemed like Clare Richards was on every night.

I remember when it was Lola Knight TV lol. But it’s sad the channel is struggling because they have probably the best roster of girls they’ve ever had right now.
23-02-2022 18:31
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Lola Knight!

I knew there was another one in the Clare Richards category, but I couldn’t remember the name. That’s the one.

I won’t go looking for it, by I remember writing a post a while back suggesting that S66 seemed to be ‘giving up’ on the night show, but was stacking up the best day show talent by a country a mile. They’d been the main beneficiaries of Bluebird’s demise, then they got the best of the west when RLC folded, with a Rebecca Kelly here, a Stacey Robyn there, and a Macy Leigh to round out the roster. Those were good days.

On the other hand, they didn’t have that bitchin’ chat show, so y’know … swings and roundabouts.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2022 19:25 by Goodfella3041.)
23-02-2022 19:24
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

It was Lola and Claire for ages but then they turned it around with this great roster of unknowns. Ruby Mae, Ivy Hope, Nikita Reign, Serenity, Joa Nova, Sasha Louise, Naomi Denials, Zara Nevada, Rosie Harper, I could go on. (Honourable mention, Jade Naomi!)

You really have to go out of your way to fuck up a channel with a roster like that.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2022 19:48 by Hobgoblin.)
23-02-2022 19:47
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2022 18:31 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  the channel is struggling

What do you base this statement on? I ask out of curiosity, because they had 12 girls when I visted their site yesterday, including several doing premium shows. If they have enough traffic to sustain that many girls it doesn't suggest that they are struggling. Right now they have 10 girls on.
23-02-2022 22:42
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Yeah, whilst s66 has its issues. I don't get the impression it's struggling

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2022 23:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I agree it's harder to tell than it once was.

What indications do we have? Well, in a general way, we do get to see less than ever of what is actually bringing in the money these days - much more is hidden from true general transparency. (Babes at BS are not above pretending to be on paywalled interaction when they're not in order to encourage FOMO in viewers for instance. But we're talking about 66...) At first glance a lot of their fta sessions do seem sparse of visible paid interaction atm. Particularly so in the hours directly after midnight. (But then TV seems all about profile not profit for 66 these days. Hence all the rolling ads. So likely TV can be put aside to some extent in this argument.)

I'd be asking too, what exactly can be regarded as evidence for your sustainability? What is sustaining for the individual babe for instance could be a higher bar than what is sustainable for the operator (many times small amounts per babe might cover operator costs but, for an individual babe, her fraction might not be enough to sustain her). But then enough individual babes would have to find it worthwhile over a decent period of time or else 66's roster will dwindle and their sustainability would then be under threat. Enough successes have to be maintained across time iow.

Operating in a market place of lesser viewer numbers (site membership now compelled; less TV lurkers as they're down to only one Astra channel) is undoubtedly a whole different dynamic to previously. Plus, higher numbers of incentivised shifts places the onus squarely on the babe to be profitable every time she's on the web.

Another factor is how long these multiple babes you speak can 'sustain' for each time. Being on for only a short period each shift might suggest a problem. If they can sustain longer shifts then I'd be more encouraged. A high numbering, active, roster tells us little on its own - just that everyone is trying. A high churn of babes might be more indicative.

Opening the stream viewership back up to formerly lapsed subscribers, as 66 did following the site launch, might also be regarded as suggesting they felt they needed to let these users back onboard for some reason. Had their catchment of users fallen too far before that perhaps?

In truth I'd suggest only that it's probably too early days on this new website (a marked change for everyone) to be able to call it one way or the other as yet.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2022 23:50 by ShandyHand.)
23-02-2022 23:33
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

Most of the girls on the S66 roster are unknowns.Very few established girls now.It is just a cam site with the exception you have to pay to view it, and even the newbies charge a premium.How the mighty have fallen!!.
24-02-2022 00:35
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2022 23:33 )ShandyHand Wrote:  In truth I'd suggest only that it's probably too early days on this new website (a marked change for everyone) to be able to call it one way or the other as yet.

I agree, there's no real way of telling right now. We just don't know. But I'd feel more pessimistic about their prospects if they started reducing the number of girls available, but I haven't seen any sign of that yet.
24-02-2022 02:43