Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

thor Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I told you it was the end.

Why anyone spends money on the channels now, with such poor talent on display, is beyond my comprehension.

Looks like it's the end of this chat too.
22-01-2022 22:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Sophia
@sophiasmudgex
·
Jan 17
People ask why I don’t make content anymore or EVER film any more Boy girl? Because absolute cunts choose to leak it on sites with disgusting names like “cam whores” and I have to spend hours getting it taken down or no one buys it, so what’s the fucking point

Imagine being a small business and people just walking in and stealing your shit all the time. Some people actually have the AUDACITY to charge people to watch MY content. Honestly it’s a fucking joke and Im at the stage where I don’t wanna wanna make content anymore at all

I have never worked in any other industry (and I worked in advertising which is a DISGUSTING industry) where you are abused on a daily basis and expected to put up with it, where you have your hard work stolen, and were meant to put up with it.

Where people tried to degrade and shame you, and you’re just meant to put up with it. Sex workers are human beings, we’re people trying to survive like everyone else, we’re not robots or machines. You’re not entitled to our content for free because you want it

This isn’t Hollywood where pirating has little effect because we’re all living in million dollar mansions and flying in private jets. People stealing my content DOES effect me. Having to take a day off bcause my MH is low because someone sent me death threats DOES impact my life

We are self employed sole traders essentially, and I’m sure half the people who think they’re owed our services for free wouldn’t even do an hour of their own job for free. Sex work IS work. Sex workers ARE people. Im so fucking fed up of having to explain that I’m a human

Anyway I went off piste as always. The point I’m making is, I’m not making any more content. It’s not worth my time, it’s not worth the effort to get it taken down and you know the basic rule, if you can’t look after your nice things then they’re taken away end of PSA.

I love babes with brown nipples
25-01-2022 11:20
thor Offline
Senior Poster

beep......beep.....beep.....beep......beep......alpha centauri calling.......beep.....beep.....beep.....beep

No answer from Sol 3.

Communication terminated......beep
05-02-2022 18:49
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't enjoy watching new babes. Some of them are now young enough to be my daughters.

I started watching the channels 19 years ago. I can't imagine being in my 60's watching 18 year olds.

It'd be nice if the channels could bring back some of the babes from the lads mags, like Caitlin Wynters.

12-02-2022 13:58
thor Offline
Senior Poster

I'm in my 60s. Wait till you get there, ryuken. You'll enjoy it just as much!
13-02-2022 21:04
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

As Ken Dodd said "you still chase after girls... but you can't remember why. And your wife doesn't mind you chasing after girls, because as she says, the dog chases after cars, and he can't drive..."

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-02-2022 22:57
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(13-02-2022 21:04 )thor Wrote:  I'm in my 60s. Wait till you get there, ryuken. You'll enjoy it just as much!

Barely legal babes aren't my thing, but I'll enjoy watching Ebony Gilfs in my 60's.

I miss Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai and Sophia Lares on the channels.

13-02-2022 23:22
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

(12-02-2022 13:58 )ryuken Wrote:  I don't enjoy watching new babes. Some of them are now young enough to be my daughters.

I started watching the channels 19 years ago. I can't imagine being in my 60's watching 18 year olds.

It'd be nice if the channels could bring back some of the babes from the lads mags, like Caitlin Wynters.
After hearing what Caitlin winters said on a her onlyfans show she did last year I really don't think she would ever come back. Us oldies are like the old people in the pub taking all day to drink a pint while watching the youngsters drinking the bar dry. Same thing as watching the youngsters pouring there wages into these babes and babes shows who have no interest in them. These channels started up in the boom and will probably be around when we won't be.
14-02-2022 01:56
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The VFM on the channels now is awful, so I've stopped spending money on them.

I'm tired of the gimmicks, OFCOM rules and deception.

Now I just freeload.

14-02-2022 09:51
thor Offline
Senior Poster

Ruby Summers - who doesn't miss her?

She was just so beautiful back in the day on RLC.
14-02-2022 23:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV