Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(07-02-2022 11:40 )winsaw Wrote:  A decent Sunday night to end the week
Beth was her usual excellent self liked the pink outfit did her usual sexy positions,
Alex looked good on TV playing with her lovely big boobs, love her naughty smile as she really enjoys herself, got on all fours for some peachy bum action just need her to lose the tights now
New girl to me on TV Francesca james some very sexy peachy bum action she knows how to twerk it didn't really get her big boobs out proper got potential,
Skye Taylor did a sexy show on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she had a tiny thong on that only just covered her when working her peachy bum to camera very sexy
Luna was back with her new big boobs on the web she stayed covered up but they looked very nice from what could see
I was a bit disappointed with last night's FV shows. We saw lots of Beth who was great as usual and lots of Valentina...........
We also saw Amber on 673 for 58 minutes doing her usual show which was good plus Alex fr 46 minutes. She was also very good as she always is: really showing off and playing with her lovely 36"E tits plus her shapely arse! So a good show.
On 674 as well as lots of Beth and Valentina we saw: Skye Taylor for 32 minutes braless on and off and Piggy Mouth for 36 minutes braless from the start: very good BUT too much ink! We also saw Francesca James for literally the first few seconds of the show: the end of her Sky show! But it looked like she did a similar show to the one she did the other day. She has been on once a few weeks/months ago and I'm waiting to see ALL of her lovely curves!! I'm also looking forward to seeing Luna Lamora with her new tits!!
So two similar good shows but nothing for me to keep.
Tonight:Alice Goodwin, Ferrari Red! and Rosey Love until 5.00am, Priya until 5.30am, Yasmin Nicole! until 6.00am and Amber Paige until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Lindsey Bean, Demi Rose Lee, Alex Le Tissier and Mia Middleton.......
07-02-2022 13:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True trains last night was pretty mixed if it wasn't for Beth and her wonderful variety etc might have not even bothered as it was the usual shite from valentina a waste of time whilst was the normal Amber hour very little impact as for Alex I'm getting a little bit bored doesn't seem to do much plus we need her off the bed and onto something else to maybe unlock some potential

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
07-02-2022 21:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Delia, Melia and Zelia, er I mean Zoe Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-02-2022 15:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi all.
I only managed to record 674 again and it was an "unusual " show! Neither of the main rostered girls were on (Priya and Alice) so we saw Melia Leigh twice including the last section until 4.50 : a total of 2 hours 13 minutes! Delia Rose for 57 minutes going braless and with her pants down slightly briefly! Zoe Grey for 1 hour 8 minutes braless from the start and with her suit down slightly showing off her bum. And Rosey Love for just 19 minutes going braless early and standing up again!
So a different but reasonable show despite the "old guard " being absent! I presume that 673 was similar and that Priya and Alice were either not in or on the web all night or just on 673!?..........
We didn't see Ferrari Red or Amber Paige either!! Shame!
Tonight: Sophie Hart till 5.30am, Hayley Maye till 5.00am, Priya and Megan Rox till 4.00am and Piggy Mouth until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alex Le Tissier!, Alexa Brooke!, Georgia Brown, Brooksie Brooks and Isabella Skye. Enjoy!?.....
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2022 16:33 by trains55.)
08-02-2022 16:31
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

It was definitely a refreshing feel to last night with Alice and priya nowhere to be seen
Despite repeative stints from melia and Zoe and Delia they put in some effort and Mia Middleton also appeared for a short time

08-02-2022 18:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the morning!
Last night's FV shows were quite good and different.
Lots of Hayley Maye and Beth!! No Sophie Hart as a main girl! They were both very good as expected but Beth unusually was just wearing black tights and didn't go naked!
We also saw Delia Rose on both shows stripping down to her pants which she moved down slightly! Ferrari Red was on 673 for 44 minutes really showing off her amazing big tits as usual! Alex Le Tissier was on 674 for 1 hour 2 minutes (at MK again!) In white! Very nice and good as usual! Melia was on 673 (at MK again!) for just 28 minutes braless from the start showing off her curves. Zeena was on 674 for just 23 minutes in black and went braless early. Zoe Grey was also on 673 for just the first 6 minutes: the end of her Sky pre-FV show. So it was a fairly good show thanks to Hayley AND Beth! But all of the girls gave us a good night!
I also watched new webgirl Brooke Night: a really lovely attractive busty girl who constantly got her lovely big tits out and played with them!! Another really good signing by BS: great for us BIG Boob lovers!!.......
Tonight: Sophie Hart till 5.00am and Preeti Young until 5.30am..........?
Enjoy!?..........
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022 10:23 by trains55.)
09-02-2022 10:16
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-02-2022 15:56 )Doddle Wrote:  Delia, Melia and Zelia, er I mean Zoe Big Grin
Whee! DMZ again + Zeena and Hayley too shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-02-2022 16:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well credit to Beth doubling up yesterday as she was on first thing then did the night
Aside from that was another repeative night from hayley Marie and Alex both were good as normal
A nice small appreance from Delia and melia and ferrari

09-02-2022 18:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Had a busy couple of days in work, so not watched as much of the shows as normal but have enjoyed what I did see,
On Tues I enjoyed
Hayley great to see her back she did a great show on TV, lots of energy and movement some great positions,
Alex great to see her in MK she showed she can do so much more when not on a bed set, love watching her enjoying playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe Grey is definitely getting better with each TV show she dose looks more comfortable now was having fun playing with her lovely big boobs,
On wed
Melia was back in MK and did a great show on TV she has a lot of fun lots of playing with her lovely boobs she really showed off her body very well, love watching her looking over her shoulder when showing off her peachy bum,
Francesca got her boobs out on TV for first time very nice, lots of lovely peachy bum action as well,
Sarah Lou did her usual excellent TV show love her naughty smile when playing with her amazing big boobs, she's class

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
10-02-2022 11:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-02-2022 11:24 )winsaw Wrote:  Had a busy couple of days in work, so not watched as much of the shows as normal but have enjoyed what I did see,
On Tues I enjoyed
Hayley great to see her back she did a great show on TV, lots of energy and movement some great positions,
Alex great to see her in MK she showed she can do so much more when not on a bed set, love watching her enjoying playing with her lovely big boobs,
Zoe Grey is definitely getting better with each TV show she dose looks more comfortable now was having fun playing with her lovely big boobs,
On wed
Melia was back in MK and did a great show on TV she has a lot of fun lots of playing with her lovely boobs she really showed off her body very well, love watching her looking over her shoulder when showing off her peachy bum,
Francesca got her boobs out on TV for first time very nice, lots of lovely peachy bum action as well,
Sarah Lou did her usual excellent TV show love her naughty smile when playing with her amazing big boobs, she's class

Yes I really enjoyed last night's FV shows. As Preeti was on the webshow with her twin celebrating their birthdays! Bella Mendez was a main girl with Sophie Hart. They were both on both channels a fair amount. Both of them were very good as expected. Bella went naked very briefly on 674 and was also on 673 with Sophie in a 2-4-1 for 40 minutes! They were both braless and played with their own tits. Bella also moved her pants well down and was therefore "naked " for a brief time! A bit risque for these days!
We also saw: on 673: Sarah Louise for 40 minutes who went braless early and really showed off her lovely curves and really played with her HUGE 34"HH tits as she does so well! Amber Paige was on for just 24 minutes braless from the start and moved her pants down slightly briefly. BUT the highlight for me was seeing Francesca James for just 25 minutes BUT actually went topless at last showing off her amazing huge tits!!! And the rest of her lovely curves! Well worth waiting for and I went to sleep a very happy old man!
674: Alice Goodwin on the web was on for just 28 minutes and (of course) went naked but her section was spoilt by top half shots most of the time! Amber Paige was also on for just 28 minutes doing her usual show. Georgia Spice was on for 38 minutes until 4.10! and used her normal positions showing off and playing with her lovely small tits plus her shapely bum. And Melia was on for 29 minutes braless from the start and used her usual positions. Very good and so much better for being act the MK studios.
So two very good shows but you won't be surprised to be told that I kept 673! Excellent footage of Francesca James with her amazing tits out and the entertaining 2-4-1 with Bella and Sophie!!
Tonight: Bella (again) till 5.00am, Beth till 5.30am and Megan Rox until 4.00am. Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Ashlyn Shaw, Alexa Brooke, Annie Kay,Sarah Daniel, Marnie Rose, Nicole Snow, Mia Middleton, Kayleigh Davis and Ashley Emma......Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022 15:01 by trains55.)
10-02-2022 14:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV