Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Good to see Jennifer come 'home' again!! I can remember that she was one of the stars of xpanded first time round, with many first rate night time appearances - hopefully if she returns to the night crew this time around, it will be the same! I am glad she has decided that the subtlety of xpanded is where she felt she would be best suited, and not those shocking BS sets - despite some being able to make the best of a bad situation there! The first (or latest) night time with Honey will be one to remember for a lifetime I suspect (if it happens - fingers crossed) Meanwhile, the slow march to the gallows and the noose continues for S66. I hope that there is time to escape for some who do not deserve to have 'the rope around their necks'
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022 18:35 by hornball.)
01-02-2022 18:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Who is likely to deal the final blow to survival?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2022 18:38 by lovebabes56.)
01-02-2022 18:38
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Whats up with the prices of these shows ?
I topped up the otherday and joined evelyn's show for 5 credits a minute saw everything i need did my business and went about my day had some credits left so i go on later on and see cali garica on there 30 credits a minute i joined and shes just laying there with her underwear on face out of shot and didnt move.... then i see rebecca kelly's on, again 30 credits a minute i join the stream and shes just sitting there in a red dress not doing anything... proper rip off

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2022 14:26 by The Goatman.)
02-02-2022 14:25
manchild Offline
Senior Poster

(02-02-2022 14:25 )The Goatman Wrote:  Whats up with the prices of these shows ?
I topped up the otherday and joined evelyn's show for 5 credits a minute saw everything i need did my business and went about my day had some credits left so i go on later on and see cali garica on there 30 credits a minute i joined and shes just laying there with her underwear on face out of shot and didnt move.... then i see rebecca kelly's on, again 30 credits a minute i join the stream and shes just sitting there in a red dress not doing anything... proper rip off

Could have been worse. I saw Tatiana, a girl that struggles to get anyone watch her even when she's on freeview, charging 95 credits per min and I'll bet she was doing sweet FA there too.
02-02-2022 14:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2022 14:38 )manchild Wrote:  
(02-02-2022 14:25 )The Goatman Wrote:  Whats up with the prices of these shows ?

Could have been worse. I saw Tatiana, a girl that struggles to get anyone watch her even when she's on freeview, charging 95 credits per min and I'll bet she was doing sweet FA there too.
You'll do better to watch the babes that have no premium or similar up on their board. Usually get on night time, babes that are mainly on tv, but get a lot more for your money.
02-02-2022 15:16
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Hard to know what to say about last night, except that it was in keeping with the demise of this once pack leader! From 3.00am, for exactly 1H49mins the promo adds, followed by a brief (emphasis) appearance (in between cut away's to more promo vids) of Emma C. Woeful!!

What 10 pm until then was like I dread to think. I can't bare to look at the recording!! Lucky this comment didn't appear in the 'Worst night yet' thread!!

I know there still remain a number of the best girls at S66 and I am not attacking them, but someone needs to drive a stake into the heart and be done with it!
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2022 18:05 by hornball.)
04-02-2022 18:03
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I don't want S66 to close down. They've got the best Ebony roster on all the channels.

If they do go out of business, then I hope all their current Ebony babes go to BS or XP.

I want ex-S66 babes Kimmy Worship, Kallen Days and Anya Lopez on BS or XP too.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-02-2022 19:14
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I actually took time to review 10pm - midnight as well. The night didn't exactly start well from what I saw, and then came 3am plus as I said originally, when - putting it all together - things only got worse!!
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2022 19:54 by hornball.)
05-02-2022 19:53
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(05-02-2022 19:53 )hornball Wrote:  I actually took time to review 10pm - midnight as well. The night didn't exactly start well from what I saw, and then came 3am plus as I said originally, when - putting it all together - things only got worse!!

I wanted to watch Faye Rampton, as I usually do. Went in after 11pm and she was asking for premium, so never got to see her at all last night. It appears to echo last weeks saga when she spent most of her time with her back to the main screen. Looks like she is going to be behind a pay wall now. So sad.
06-02-2022 17:49
Freeloaderthatsme Online
Senior Poster

(06-02-2022 17:49 )derekdas Wrote:  
(05-02-2022 19:53 )hornball Wrote:  I actually took time to review 10pm - midnight as well. The night didn't exactly start well from what I saw, and then came 3am plus as I said originally, when - putting it all together - things only got worse!!

I wanted to watch Faye Rampton, as I usually do. Went in after 11pm and she was asking for premium, so never got to see her at all last night. It appears to echo last weeks saga when she spent most of her time with her back to the main screen. Looks like she is going to be behind a pay wall now. So sad.

So it is a minimum of £10 a month just to watch(S66 chat and the promo loop) and then cough up extra to view anything interesting.Looks like S66 are on a winner if they can get enough punters to bite.
06-02-2022 19:31