babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
I think we are only judging second rate performances atm as being good. We have been starved of late from shows the like of Atlanta or Caty and just mediocre performances where babes spend most of their show with bra and pants on, or insist on laying on their bellies all the time become the norm. Until we stop accepting these type of shows and hit them in their wallets and not pay for lower standards, they're going to continue.
04-02-2022 00:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I found Thursday a much quieter night not a lot going on,
Sarah Lou was very good on TV lovely old school style lots of playing with her amazing big boobs some good on all fours peachy bum action, she was happy enjoying herself lots of smiles fun to watch,
Marnie Rose did another good section on TV this time in just her underwear lots of playing with her cute little boobs her nipples were very hard, good peachy bum action again but a slightly bigger thong than night before, a fun show wish she was given a TV shift in MK ,
Nikita was a naughty nurse on the web oiled up her lovely big boobs very hard nipples,
No one else really got my attention last night a lot seamed to be taking it easy

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-02-2022 11:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-02-2022 11:46 )winsaw Wrote:  I found Thursday a much quieter night not a lot going on,
Sarah Lou was very good on TV lovely old school style lots of playing with her amazing big boobs some good on all fours peachy bum action, she was happy enjoying herself lots of smiles fun to watch,
Marnie Rose did another good section on TV this time in just her underwear lots of playing with her cute little boobs her nipples were very hard, good peachy bum action again but a slightly bigger thong than night before, a fun show wish she was given a TV shift in MK ,
Nikita was a naughty nurse on the web oiled up her lovely big boobs very hard nipples,
No one else really got my attention last night a lot seamed to be taking it easy

Yes I thought that last night was a bit quieter. Didn't see Marnie on FV again!!
Beth and Priya were the main girls as booked and were both on both channels. Beth was excellent as usual and went naked including some nice standing shots! Priya gave us her now usual staid sessions going braless but quite static!
We also saw: Megan Rox on 673 for 57 minutes and 674 for just 29 minutes. Very good using a few positions and braless from the start.
Nikita Reign (673 only) for 45 minutes! as a naughty nurse in a white dress, pants and cap.She used a few positions and took her dress and cap off.
Coco Rose (673 only) for just 28 minutes in a sheer see-through pink suit and topless from the start showing off her nice small tits! The first time I've seen her on FV!
Sarah Louise (674 only) for 43 minutes: a nice longish section for her! Very good old school section as you say:really showing off and playing with her amazing HUGE 34"HH tits!
And Piggy Mouth was also on 674 for ONLY 12 minutes! Braless from the start
So two similar but tamish shows. It was good seeing Megan Rox for longer than usual and Sarah Louise. Both did good sections. All the girls were ok BUT apart from Beth not great!!
So I was bit underwhelmed!
I'm hoping that tonight might be better as we should see: Brooksie Brooks till 5.00am, Preeti till 5.30am, Sabrina Jade and Yasmin Nicole till 6.00am and Priya until 4.00am.
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Sarah Daniel!,Yasmin Karma and Ashlyn Shaw!.......Enjoy!?.......
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2022 13:05 by trains55.)
04-02-2022 13:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I liked seeing Megan and Nikita Big Grin
(04-02-2022 00:39 )derekdas Wrote:  I think we are only judging second rate performances atm as being good. We have been starved of late from shows the like of Atlanta or Caty and just mediocre performances where babes spend most of their show with bra and pants on, or insist on laying on their bellies all the time become the norm. Until we stop accepting these type of shows and hit them in their wallets and not pay for lower standards, they're going to continue.
I think we all have different judgements of what is good and what is not. Some have unrealistic hopes of harder shows coming to pass, than is often the case at present. Some are happy enough with the softer versions. Some aren't paying in either case.

Trying to "campaign" in either direction would be a complete waste of time. They must have a far wider audience than comes from just the half dozen or so of us, so whatever you tried to do to shift the tide would make King Canute look like an over-achiever.

We could all stand with placards chanting "what do we want?"
"Standing Nude Sessions"
"when do we want them?"
"Now!"

It won't make a blind bit of difference Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-02-2022 16:22
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True we are missing atlanta and caty where Beth has tried to save the nights a number of times with a lot either being repeative all night or being damn right boring and pathetic
Aside from that last night was pretty reasonable another pretty good from Beth despite it being like her 4th or 5th time in the last few weeks
Priya a minor improvement yet still find her very boring
Nice to see Megan for a brief couple of cameos feel she's in the Amber mold and needs to switch it about
Sarah Louise standard night for her mostly focused her her tits and nothing else

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-02-2022 17:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out! Two very different but good shows! Brooksie Brooks and Preeti Young were the main girls and on both FV channels but for different lengths of time. Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 21 minutes and went naked but for 1 hour 25 minutes on 674. Brooksie was ONLY on 673 for 16 minutes BUT for 2 hours 31 minutes on 674! Very good as usual and used various positions showing off her lovely big tits and shapely arse!! Lovely! Preeti was ok but didn't offer anything new!
We also saw: on 673: Amber Paige for 1 hour 2 minutes braless from the start and gave us one of her normal shows with her pants down slightl Shinade Star was on twice for a total of 1 hour 27 minutes in a see-through bra and pants but stayed "covered up "! Amanda Rendall was on for the first time in ages for 30 minutes and went naked.
Nikita Reign was also on for literally the first few seconds topless.
674 only had one extra girl:Nikita Reign. She was on for 37 minutes in the same outfit but went topless and also showed off her feet!
So two good shows but very different to each other! Both shows had (mainly) longer than usual sections which I prefer although Brooksie's on 673 was ONLY 16 minutes: the same as Preeti’s last section on 674!..............Still didn't see Yasmin Nicole on FV or Sabrina Jade!!...........
Tonight: Nicole Snow, Ferrari Red!, Bunny Saint, and Rosey Love till 5.00am, Alice till 5.30am and Preeti Young until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Annie Kay,April Mae, Mia Middleton, Cherry Anderson and Ashley Emma!?.........Enjoy!?....
No review tomorrow morning: see you later on.
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2022 10:48 by trains55.)
05-02-2022 10:46
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Personally a average Friday nights viewing with preeti and brooks whilst on the web was April and Megan together seems like the only way to plan Megan atm
Last night was pretty crap as the normal for Saturday night standard shite from priya whilst Alice tried her best to improve things with cameos from April ferrari newbie Jennifer and Sarah daniel which were pretty mixed

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
06-02-2022 12:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-02-2022 12:51 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Personally a average Friday nights viewing with preeti and brooks whilst on the web was April and Megan together seems like the only way to plan Megan atm
Last night was pretty crap as the normal for Saturday night standard shite from priya whilst Alice tried her best to improve things with cameos from April ferrari newbie Jennifer and Sarah daniel which were pretty mixed

Yes it was a bit average and we didn't see Jennifer or Ferrari Red but I liked Sarah Daniel and Francesca James with her HUGE tits almost out! Very nice girl who just needs to let them escape! As I am a big boobs lover I enjoyed seeing them on 674! ........
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2022 13:14 by trains55.)
06-02-2022 13:14
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I never continued to watch after initially tuning in. It was crap.
06-02-2022 18:00
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A decent Sunday night to end the week
Beth was her usual excellent self liked the pink outfit did her usual sexy positions,
Alex looked good on TV playing with her lovely big boobs, love her naughty smile as she really enjoys herself, got on all fours for some peachy bum action just need her to lose the tights now
New girl to me on TV Francesca james some very sexy peachy bum action she knows how to twerk it didn't really get her big boobs out proper got potential,
Skye Taylor did a sexy show on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs, she had a tiny thong on that only just covered her when working her peachy bum to camera very sexy
Luna was back with her new big boobs on the web she stayed covered up but they looked very nice from what could see

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2022 11:46 by winsaw.)
07-02-2022 11:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV