Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Sunday was a decent end to the week
Beth was her usual excellent self did a very good show , was having fun as enjoyed playing with her lovely curves,
Ferrari red looked very good on TV playing with her boobs a fair bit also showed off her peachy bum which I would like her to do more,
Rose Love actually got her boobs out on TV and not only that she did a standing up show, never seen so much of her boobs of so much movement before from her I hope she's more like that going forward,
Saw a little bit of Kendel on TV but missed most her show sadly,
Yasmin Nicole did her usual good peachy bum show but this time covered it in cream very sexy ,
A good Sunday for me hopefully a sign of a good week ahead

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
31-01-2022 12:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2022 12:04 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was a decent end to the week
Beth was her usual excellent self did a very good show , was having fun as enjoyed playing with her lovely curves,
Ferrari red looked very good on TV playing with her boobs a fair bit also showed off her peachy bum which I would like her to do more,
Rose Love actually got her boobs out on TV and not only that she did a standing up show, never seen so much of her boobs of so much movement before from her I hope she's more like that going forward,
Saw a little bit of Kendel on TV but missed most her show sadly,
Yasmin Nicole did her usual good peachy bum show but this time covered it in cream very sexy ,
A good Sunday for me hopefully a sign of a good week ahead
Yes quite a good show (even on FV). We missed out on seeing Kendal London again!As you say Beth was her usual sexy self and was on for a longish time; 1 hour 45 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 21 minuteso 674( but in three shortish sections!)
We also saw a lot (too much) of Valentina who seems to be stuck in a rut! ( 1 hour 54 minutes on 673! and 1 hour on 674). Ferrari Red was on 673 for 50 minutes! A nice longish section: and yes we saw her nice shapely bum! Plus her lovely big tits for longer than usual! Very good and a real favourite of mine!.....but still restricted by using a bed!....April Mae was on 674 for 1 hour 5 minutes! Again in a ice longish section for a change! Very good with excellent tits and bum shots as usual but unfortunately quite a few top half shots!
Rosey Love was also on 674 for 38 minutes and braless!for a longish time and standing up! She also laid on her back really playing with her nice tits a lot BUT again this part of her section was spoilt by top half shots!
So two good shows for a Sunday but (for me!) too much of Valentina! And we still didn't see Yasmin Nicole on FV!! I was also hoping to see new girl Chelsea Blonde on FV TV ut it didn't happen!!...........Its a big boobs thing!..........
Tonight it looks like Beth and Priya so Beth will undoubtedly "save" the shows! Haven't checked the webshow girls recently but the other day Hayley Maye, Kendal London and Alex Le Tissier were listed! All busty favourites of mine!!............Enjoy!?............
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2022 16:38 by trains55.)
31-01-2022 14:11
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a reasonable end to the weekend
Just a delight Beth makes nights with her wonderful variety and flair
Valentina zzzzzzzzz seriously how much more do we have to endure of her
Nice cameos from April and ferrari whilst pleased rosey did something a bit more than usual

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
31-01-2022 18:14
winsaw Offline

Monday night was a decent start to the week,
Beth was her usual excellent self, looked stunning naked in the sauna, love the sexy positions she gets into, really shows her beautiful body off so well,
Clara Jasmine did a great show on TV she looks amazing, loved all the peachy bum action, she was playing with her lovely big boobs lots her nipples where rock hard she's definitely getting back to her best,
Rosey continued her good form from the night before, lots of boob play again, more standing up moving around really showed off her lovely curves, even slipped her panties down when laying on her front, she's like a different person to the one we have seen before,
Zoe did a good boob play show on TV she was more lively than last time,
A pretty good night's viewing

01-02-2022 11:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2022 11:51 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was a decent start to the week,
Beth was her usual excellent self, looked stunning naked in the sauna, love the sexy positions she gets into, really shows her beautiful body off so well,
Clara Jasmine did a great show on TV she looks amazing, loved all the peachy bum action, she was playing with her lovely big boobs lots her nipples where rock hard she's definitely getting back to her best,
Rosey continued her good form from the night before, lots of boob play again, more standing up moving around really showed off her lovely curves, even slipped her panties down when laying on her front, she's like a different person to the one we have seen before,
Zoe did a good boob play show on TV she was more lively than last time,
A pretty good night's viewing

Yes another fairly good night. Didn't see Clara on FV asI saw that she was on from 10.00.
Beth excellent as usual and Rosey good. We also saw Priya on both channels and a bit static and staid again! Brooklyn was also on 673 for 30 minutes braless from the start and mainly sat up. Also on 674 was Delia Rose for only 32 minutes with very few calls! Braless early on.And Piggy Mouth for 34 minutes who went topless.
And Zoe Grey was on both channels for a few minutes: braless from the start and wearing a cap! She moved her pants down to her knees and was therefore "naked "!
So a reasonable night BUT on both shows most of the the sections were VERY short! Sometimes only 13 minutes or so!
Not sure about tonight as when I checked last night the February schedule wasn't available!
01-02-2022 13:03
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True winsaw and trains a mixed bag last night
Beth miles ahead of everyone else usual variety etc
Priya meh sleep
Zoe a improvement on a few of her last shifts
Ciara always like her just doesn't get enough recognition

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
01-02-2022 18:39
winsaw Offline

Tuesday was a good show, a treat for fans of curvy girl,
Beth continued her excellent shows with more naked fun on TV
Yasmin Nicole got naked and creamy great peachy bum action,
Alex lots of playing with her amazing big boobs in a couple of TV stints love her big smile,
Ferrari oiled up her lovely big boobs on web, good show on TV miss she's ever showed off her peachy bum,
Zoe got naked on the web, good boob play on TV ,
Plenty good content all night

02-02-2022 11:54
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2022 11:54 )winsaw Wrote:  Tuesday was a good show, a treat for fans of curvy girl,
Beth continued her excellent shows with more naked fun on TV
Yasmin Nicole got naked and creamy great peachy bum action,
Alex lots of playing with her amazing big boobs in a couple of TV stints love her big smile,
Ferrari oiled up her lovely big boobs on web, good show on TV miss she's ever showed off her peachy bum,
Zoe got naked on the web, good boob play on TV ,
Plenty good content all night

Hi there: sorry I'm late but have been out all morning!
Yes I really enjoyed last night as I'm a big fan of curves! Didn't see Yasmin Nicole on FV but did see: Beth who was her usual excellent self and went naked as usual! Alice was also on a lot and did her usual show which was spoilt by the top half shots! We also saw Zoe (673 only!) who whilst not a favourite of mine did another good session of 47 minutes with her pants down to mid-thigh briefly and of course wore a cap! Alex one of my new favourites was on 673 (twice!) for a total of 1 hour 4 minutes and on 674 once for 30 minutes! Very good as she now is and showing off her nice shapely bum as well as really playing with her amazing 36"E tits as she does so well! Excellent apart from the overdark lighting in the Portsmouth studio!! And another of my new favourites Ferrari Red was on 674 (twice!) and seems to be improving each time I see her! Lots of her playing with her lovely amazing big tits as usual and also very nice shots of her lovely big as she leant over the bed? It's so good to see her in a proper MK studio!!
So yes another good night! : especially for big boobs lovers like me!!
Tonight: Preeti until 5.30am, Hayley Maye! till 5.00am and Amber Paige and Sophie Hart until 4.00am!! Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Crystal Candy, Lucia Maria, Lindsey Bean, Yasmin Karma, Mia Middleton, Cherry Anderson and Ferrari Red!! Enjoy!?.......
02-02-2022 15:05
winsaw Offline

A good show again on Wednesday night bs have defenatly upped there game after last week's poor effort,
Georgia spice good on TV again lots of playing with her lovely small boobs,
Hayley back as a main girl and did a good show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs like the bright outfit, was very happy enjoying being naughty,
Ferrari red oiled up her lovely big boobs on TV
Crystal Candy good naked oil show on the web before sexy TV show showed of her lot curves very well loved the peachy bum action,
Marnie Rose did a sexy cheeky section on TV looked good in her school uniform lots of on all fours working her perfect peachy bum action in a tiny thong very good,

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2022 12:13 by winsaw.)
03-02-2022 12:11
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-02-2022 12:11 )winsaw Wrote:  A good show again on Wednesday night bs have defenatly upped there game after last week's poor effort,
Georgia spice good on TV again lots of playing with her lovely small boobs,
Hayley back as a main girl and did a good show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs like the bright outfit, was very happy enjoying being naughty,
Ferrari red oiled up her lovely big boobs on TV
Crystal Candy good naked oil show on the web before sexy TV show showed of her lot curves very well loved the peachy bum action,
Marnie Rose did a sexy cheeky section on TV looked good in her school uniform lots of on all fours working her perfect peachy bum action in a tiny thong very good,

Yes yet another good show! Didn't see Marnie on FV but the other girls were on and Crystal Candy was on twice! on 674 for a total of 56 minutes: no problem with that at all! As you say Hayley was excellent as a main girl and on more than Preeti! Preeti was ok and went naked. We also saw Amber Paige for just 38 minutes, Bella Lola for 44 minutes, Georgia who as you say was very good: I love her small tits! And Ferrari another of my new favourites was on at MK really good as is as now normal for her BUT was only on for 29 minutes!! But on the whole another good night!
Tonight: Beth till 5.00am, Priya till 5.30am, Amber Paige and Megan Rox till 4.00am and Sabrina Jade and Yasmin Nicole until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Alexa Brooke!, Alice Goodwin, Marnie Rose, Sarah Louise!, Sarah Daniel! and Ashley Emma!? Enjoy!?..........
03-02-2022 14:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV