babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Hi. Another different night to that expected!!
No Caty Cole and no Kimmy Lopez! So Beth was a main girl with Preeti! Beth was on 673 for 51 minutes (in two short sections!) and for 56 minutes on 674 in one section! Naked on both channels and very oily on 674! Preeti was on 674 only for a total of 1 hour 28 minutes in two sections. In her first section she went fully naked and in her last section at the end of the show she stayed covered up! with a few top half shots! Olivia Berzinc was on 673 for the first 58 minutes and was topless most of the time and did her usual show. Ferrari Red was on 673 for just 22 minutes topless from the start and laying on her side. Nice but a bit static! Ashlyn Shaw was also on 673 for 33 minutes going topless and braless and really showing off her lovely curves!
Sophie Hart was on 674 in two sections for a total of 1 hour 6 minutes going topless and braless really showing off her lovely body in her usual positions! But unfortunately her first section (her longest!) had a lot of top half shots! Poppy was also on 674 for just 28 minutes going topless early on but was quite static! Anna Lei appeared on 674 for just 28 minutes braless from the start and was ok playing with her small tits occasionally.
But in quite a shock BS gave us a 2-4-1 on 673 with Amber Paige and Zoe Grey! Both were braless and just in their pants and Zoe wasn't wearing a hat! They were on together for 1hour 28 minutes! But although they got a bit close obviously touching didn't happen! They used their normal positions and played with their own tits! So a nice surprise BUT nothing like as good as it would have been quite a few months/years ago!
So two different shows and both reasonable rather than great! Beth and Sophie saved the shows as ever and Preeti was okish. The other girls were alright but if I told you that the highlight was the TAME 2-4-1 it just shows what a night it was! At least Preeti was only on one of the shows!
Tonight: Nicole Snow! till 5.30am, Valentina until 5.00am, Yasmin Nicole and Piggy Mouth until 6.00am: still hoping to see Yasmin on FV after far too long!! And Preeti on until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Beth, Brooksie Brooks and Alice!?.........Enjoy!?.........
I did see a bit of the webshow before I went to sleep: Chloe Lloyd with her HUGE tits out! And Alex Le Tissier who actually took her pants off as a tipgoal and waved them around to prove that they were off! I would imagine that the pervcam would have been good! A really lovely and normal girl with a cracking body and 36"E tits who seems to be improving nicely and getting filthier on every appearance. BUT please BS can you please persuade her to use a proper set (at MK!?) instead of being restricted on a bed which often squeaks!!
Anyway another night that (apart from Beth and Sophie) was not that great! Most of the girls tried but shortish sections didn't help!................
Anyway rant over! Have a good weekend and I'll catch up tomorrow sometime: no review tomorrow morning
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2022 12:35 by trains55.)
29-01-2022 12:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw it's just frustrating how the girls can't seem to raise the game when Beth isn't on then suddenly she's back and things improve just shows how Beth is way ahead of them
Usual flair and variety with a little oil from beth
Whilst nice short appreances from Sophie and ashlyn I'm happy whilst another ploy to see if Amber can improve by adding Zoe
As for Olivia and poppy not bothered too much

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-01-2022 12:37
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that was Saturday night down and dusted and personally it was borderline a disaster
April Jones and valentina were the two main girls yet complete contrast between the two with April putting in a nice mix of variety and getting on with it whilst valentina was again extremely dire I've seen better on days
Whilst we saw brief appearances from Beth April mae and Anna lei who were entertaining with Sarah daniel another one who did next to f all

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
30-01-2022 12:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Didn't see that much of Saturday night as a bit tired after enjoying myself at the wrestling,
Beth was getting naughty on the web she put some nipple clamps on
Anna Lie good show on the web good energy lots of peachy bum action including spanking herself,
Glad it sounds like I didn't miss to much on TV

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
30-01-2022 13:02
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

Who was the blonde with big tits and tattoos that was on quite a lot last night? Grateful it anyone knows. Never seen her before but very impressed.
30-01-2022 16:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2022 16:23 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Who was the blonde with big tits and tattoos that was on quite a lot last night? Grateful it anyone knows. Never seen her before but very impressed.

April Jones I believe
30-01-2022 16:33
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2022 16:33 )trains55 Wrote:  
(30-01-2022 16:23 )Jamies Knight Wrote:  Who was the blonde with big tits and tattoos that was on quite a lot last night? Grateful it anyone knows. Never seen her before but very impressed.

April Jones I believe

That's her! Cheers mate.
30-01-2022 16:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2022 12:21 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that was Saturday night down and dusted and personally it was borderline a disaster
April Jones and valentina were the two main girls yet complete contrast between the two with April putting in a nice mix of variety and getting on with it whilst valentina was again extremely dire I've seen better on days
Whilst we saw brief appearances from Beth April mae and Anna lei who were entertaining with Sarah daniel another one who did next to f all

I do actually agree especially about Valentina!! She needs to be "retired " ! Although I quite like Sarah Daniel (it's a BIG boob thing!) I thought that she was even more static than usual and gave us nothing new! And she was on 674 in ONE section for 1 hour 27 minutes!! Really too long for what she gave us!I I was pleased that April Mae was "allowed " on FV for 1 hour 5 minutes on 673: longer than usual! And April Jones who is growing on me was given just 20 minutes on 673 BUT 1 hour 32 minutes in two sections on 674 including the last section! So yes a fairly forgettable night!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2022 16:47 by trains55.)
30-01-2022 16:44
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Belated from last night, but I was very glad with the 2 Aprils, some Clara Jasmine and I don't mind Valentina and Sarah (though she doesn't disrobe as much as Sarah Lou if I were to pick at anything).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-01-2022 23:18
Jamie's Knight Offline
Senior Poster

Valentina looking sexy as fuck tonight. Bare feet, far smaller thong than last night and a top showing off her amazing cleavage.

Hope she gets naked later.
30-01-2022 23:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV