babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
From what I saw, it was one of the worst nights on Babestation, and I stopped watching around 3am I think, so I missed the aforementioned nude session from the terrific Kimmy.

Far too much reliance on web tips instead of callers, far too many sessions on TV that are incredibly tame, almost as tame as how the day shows used to be, and too many boring sessions that are only 30 minutes long.

Also, the usual shady tactic from the women and producers where they show up, do twenty minutes of a session, and then only go nude during the last five minutes, if the actual tip goal has been met and it they decide to follow through with the goal.

There are occasional exceptions from some of the women like Beth, Atlanta, sometimes Alice, Bella and Stella and a few others, but lately it's highly predictable tame nothingness most of the time.

I miss the days when it was up to the callers as to what took place, and where we didn't have to normally wait until midnight or later to see a nude session, and when we used to have nude POV sessions on TV and more standing, less sitting. I'm not even talking about the good old days either, I'm talking about two years ago.

Is it too much to hope for some of this, even just once or twice a week? Would it really set them back financially to have two TV sessions per week that were kick ass for once and longer than 30mns? How about some new sets finally? It's only been years since any new set was built. It's not like they need to refresh the sets often, but they could make an effort once a year, or two.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 99% of the time.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2022 23:30 by mrmann.)
26-01-2022 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Wednesday night I found very good ,
Brooks was back in MK as a main girl and was excellent, that's how to do a sexy TV show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, she was full of energy and really enjoyed herself, great show,
Zeena had a couple of God section on TV lots of boob play as usual, nice to see her in boots , she looked happy,
Skye Taylor got on TV again did a good boob play show,
Georgia was back in the Manchester studio after a long break got naked and covered her boobs in cream, good energy was happy
Brooks was definitely the main event but we'll supported

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-01-2022 12:21
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(27-01-2022 12:21 )winsaw Wrote:  Brooks was definitely the main event but we'll supported
Yes, this laugh ( I liked April and Sarah Lou too from what chance I got to see them)

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-01-2022 15:33
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-01-2022 12:21 )winsaw Wrote:  Wednesday night I found very good ,
Brooks was back in MK as a main girl and was excellent, that's how to do a sexy TV show lots of playing with her lovely big boobs love watching her twerking her gorgeous peachy bum, she was full of energy and really enjoyed herself, great show,
Zeena had a couple of God section on TV lots of boob play as usual, nice to see her in boots , she looked happy,
Skye Taylor got on TV again did a good boob play show,
Georgia was back in the Manchester studio after a long break got naked and covered her boobs in cream, good energy was happy
Brooks was definitely the main event but we'll supported
Hi; been out until just now.
Yes I agree that last night's FV shows were very good mainly because of Brooksie Brooks who was excellent: as you say she showed what a nightshow should be like!
We didn't see Skye Taylor ut we did see April Mae (673) for 58 minutes! Zeena (673) for 29 minutes, Sarah Louise (674) on twice! for a total of 1 hour 37 minutes! Like old times! and Mia Middleton (a surprise!) on 674 for the first 27 minutes.
Sophie Hart was the other main girl and was good as usual and she had mainly full shots unlike the other night: MUCH better!
So yes a very good evening due to Brooksie! And also no Bella or Valentina!!........
There was a lengthy advert break on both channels: the one on 674 was from 4.30 until the end!
But a very reasonable night.
Tonight: Caty Cole!? till 5.30am, Scarlett Harper and Priya Young till 5.00am, Yasmin Nicole till 6.00am (still haven't seen her on FV for ages!) and Ashley Emma until 3.00am: presumably webshow only!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow; Beth Bennett, Ivy Black, Amber Paige, Kimmy Lopez, Sarah Daniel, Alex Le Tissier! and Marnie Rose!........Enjoy!?.......
27-01-2022 16:24
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Agreed was a pleasant Wednesday nights viewing
Brookies was pretty good just got on with it
A better night for Sophie than the night before
A reasonable hour from April just need her to be on tv all night to see if she can justify than mainly backstage getting upto all sorts
Pity we only seen just over 30 minutes with Mia Middleton could have done with more than a repeative double stint from Sarah Louise
Whilst I caught Bella on virgin media from 10 not sure if it was just a repeat or just a minute either way not bothered

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-01-2022 18:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Well done BS for hyping up Caty Cole being on TV when (of course!) She wasn't!
So BS in their wisdom!? gave us Alice as a main girl with Priya!
Priya was her now usual static self and only braless: 1 hour 22 minutes on 673 and 51 minutes on 674. Alice was on 673 for just the last 45 minutes and went naked as usual with quite a few top half shots! She was on 674 in one section for 1 hour 24 minutes! and unusually didnt go fully naked! We also saw Amber Paige (673 only) twice for a total of 1 hour 23 minutes in her usual positions. Alex Le Tissier (673 only) for just 28 minutes: topless early and really showing off her lovely 36"E tits and shaking and playing with them as usual plus brief shots of her equally amazing arse! Very nice!
Olivia Berzinc was on 673 for 30 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 1w minutes! Topless and used her normal positions. Georgia Spice was on 674 for 30 minutes on 674 and went topless early showing off her lovely small tits and also crouched showing off the rest of her lovely body. Sarah Daniel was also on 674 for the first few seconds and later on for 36 minutes. Her usual session sat up and getting her amazing natural 38"GG tits out on and off! Very nice as usual BUT I would really like her to go topless or braless for much longer so that we can really appreciate her incredible BIG tits!! Naked would be great but I don't really expect that will happen!?.......
We also saw just 2 minutes of Marnie Rose on 673 as FV was about to start! Shame!!
So a fairly quiet night for a Friday: Caty would have livened it up!
Tonight: Caty Cole!? till 5.30am, Preeti Young and Rosey Love until 5.00am and Priya Young and Sophie Hart until 4.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Amber Paige (again!), Ashlyn Shaw, Alex Le Tissier (again!) and Lucia Maria!.......Enjoy!?...
28-01-2022 11:29
winsaw Offline

Agree trains it was very quiet for a Thursday night the two old guard main girls made it like watching a boring repeat sadly , this has been one of bs poorest weeks in a long time,
Marnie rose did a good show on sky good energy sexy on all fours working her peachy bum got her cute little boobs out and played with the lots had a fun time she should get more TV ,
Georgia spice looked good on TV lots of playing with her lovely small boobs was quite lively and did some different positions,
Alex oiled up her lovely big boobs did a fun show as usual wish she wasn't always stuck on a bed,
Yasmin Nicole did her usual good peachy bum show she oiled it up and twerked very enjoyable,
For me another hit and miss night some of the younger girls putting on good shows when bs let them but the old guard take over was not welcome at all,

28-01-2022 11:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-01-2022 11:49 )winsaw Wrote:  Agree trains it was very quiet for a Thursday night the two old guard main girls made it like watching a boring repeat sadly , this has been one of bs poorest weeks in a long time,
Marnie rose did a good show on sky good energy sexy on all fours working her peachy bum got her cute little boobs out and played with the lots had a fun time she should get more TV ,
Georgia spice looked good on TV lots of playing with her lovely small boobs was quite lively and did some different positions,
Alex oiled up her lovely big boobs did a fun show as usual wish she wasn't always stuck on a bed,
Yasmin Nicole did her usual good peachy bum show she oiled it up and twerked very enjoyable,
For me another hit and miss night some of the younger girls putting on good shows when bs let them but the old guard take over was not welcome at all,
I quite agree with you! Alice and Priya don't seem to have any more ideas!. I really wished that we (especially FV viewers!) were allowed to see more of the "new younger "girls who regularly outperform the old guard! I also agree that Alex is frustrated and very limited by being on a bed all the time! But I would prefer to see her and Georgia Spice for longer and a lot less of the old guard!!It would also be great to see Marnie Rose on FV and Yasmin Nicole who hasn't been on FV for absolutely ages!! I fear that tonight could be more of the same especially if Caty Cole doesn't turn up!?.........
28-01-2022 13:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely winsaw and trains a very frustrating night when we were hoping to see our former Queen caty back after Xmas but nope
As you said usual very limited priya who appeared topless from the start yet didn't deliver
Standard Alice at least one change yet still back in time
Wasn't too fussed about Amber and Olivia appreances both repeative and limited as per normal
Whilst Sarah daniel basically doing the old lynda role I may have a cracking pair of tits but I do nothing else
Whilst saw a couple of clips of Megan on the web one oily and the other in the shower yet another one who keeps her best for backstage and whenever on tv very limited

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
28-01-2022 17:58
winsaw Offline

That was the best show bs has done this week and no surprise Beth was back, it's like all.the girls upped there game to try to keep up with her,
Beth did her usual excellent show, absolutely everything you could want on TV simply perfect a joy to watch all night, the way she changes it up as the night goes along is wonderful,
Anna Lei back on TV for first time in ages, very good in the sauna showed off her fit body in lots of different positions,
Olivia very good on TV she looks classy loved her big smile as enjoyed showing off her lovely big boobs,
Amber Paige and Zoe Grey did a rare two girls show on TV no touching but did look good together both showed off there boob and bum well Zoe was more lively than usual,
Sophie looked sexy in white, she moved around the set well and we got to see her full body liked her pulling her panties tight,
Poppy on TV from Manchester she must have moved did her usual boob play show, not sure she's at her best when on a bed set,
Ashlyn also on TV for a bit showed off her perfect boobs very well she's a sexy lady,
A very good Friday night with lots good stuff going on, bs needed that after the week they have had,

29-01-2022 11:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV