Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Well that was a quiet night, not alot going on,
Tried to watch some of Bella comeback on TV but just couldn't get into it think she's becoming old guard seen it all before,
Azura nice stint on sky TV good boob play,
Amber did her usual good show but do feel she needs to move it to the next level now, follow what Jamie did in December and April has done so far in January, she's looking amazing just needs to switch things up a bit ,
Zoe Grey seams to be going a bit backwards at the moment not on the level she was finding when first started,
A very quiet start to the week,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 25-01-2022 11:06 by winsaw.)
25-01-2022 11:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-01-2022 11:06 )winsaw Wrote:  Well that was a quiet night, not alot going on,
Tried to watch some of Bella comeback on TV but just couldn't get into it think she's becoming old guard seen it all before,
Azura nice stint on sky TV good boob play,
Amber did her usual good show but do feel she needs to move it to the next level now, follow what Jamie did in December and April has done so far in January, she's looking amazing just needs to switch things up a bit ,
Zoe Grey seams to be going a bit backwards at the moment not on the level she was finding when first started,
A very quiet start to the week,

Yes I thought it was very quiet and Priya was unfortunately her static and unenergetic self which didn't help! She was on 673 for 1 hour 14 minutes and 674 for 1 hour 24 minutes! Bella wasn't on 673 at all but for 2 hours 1 minute on 674! OK but as you say not great and almost going backwards! We didn't see Azura at all: quite pleased! SORRY!
We did see: Amber on both channels for about an hour on each: ok but stuck in the same level that she reached some weeks ago! Zoe was only on 673 for 37 minutes and as you say not improving any more!
My highlight last night was seeing Ferrari Red again!! She was on 674 for just the first minute as FV was about to start BUT was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 18 minutes! She wasin the blue set but her sections were spoilt by the lighting. It went from showing her as very pale to looking very tanned! Not very good which was a shame as she was as good as ever!
So two fairly disappointing shows. Interestingly both shows only used MK girls!...........
Tonight: Kimmy till 5.00am, Sophie Hart until 4.00am and Bella Mendez until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Megan Rox, Hayley Maye, Marnie Rose, Alexa Brooke!! and Nicole Snow. Enjoy!?........
25-01-2022 13:23
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely agree with you winsaw and trains last night was pretty Monday blues and repeative stints from bella and priya hardly any surprise to be honest
Likewise Amber two stints nothing much as per normal
Whilst disappointed they couldn't sort the lighting out again on ferrari I'm trying to like her but doesn't help when they can't get the set sorted

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
25-01-2022 18:10
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Kimmy was incredible as always yet to see her do a bad show.
The others just seem to sit there until they get calls and it’s not like a real show. Loved the acrobatics tonight how flexible is she it’s like watching mr stretch sometimes. Bonus she went naked to.
26-01-2022 08:26
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2022 08:26 )Johno6969 Wrote:  Kimmy was incredible as always yet to see her do a bad show.
The others just seem to sit there until they get calls and it’s not like a real show. Loved the acrobatics tonight how flexible is she it’s like watching mr stretch sometimes. Bonus she went naked to.

Yes Kimmy was excellent as always! I presume that she went naked on 674 which my device decided not to record!.....
26-01-2022 10:14
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. Disaster!
My recorder didn't record 674: a dirty disc!........
SoI only saw 673 which was okish. No Bella so Sophie stayed on until 5.00am instead of finishing at 4.00am. She was on twice although there was an18 minutes break in her last section which went on until 4.50. She was good going topless and braless BUT we just saw top.half shots! Crap.
Kimmy Lopez was on for 48 minutes just in pale blue pants and was her usual excellent self using her normal positions including on the floor!
Ashlyn was on for 32 minutes going topless and braless showing off her amazing curves!
Brooklyn was on for 36 minutes and went braless straight away and showed off her fit body and nice tits. She also spanked her bum!
Zoe Grey was on for just 31 minutes braless from the start and wearing another hat! Quite static and took her socks off briefly. Not great. And we also saw Marnie Rose for the first 2 minutes only as FV was about to start. Shame she wasn't on again!
So a rather disappointing show despite Sophie and Kimmy being the main girls!
I presume that 674 was similar but understand that Kimmy went naked!? I would be interested to find out what I missed!?
Tonight: Brooksie Brooks, Scarlett Harper!? and Valentina till 5.00am, Preeti until 4.00am and Bella Mendez? until 5.30am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ivy Black!, Jane Ivy! and Lucia Maria!........Enjoy!?...........
26-01-2022 10:34
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Tuesday was an improvement over poor Monday it was a good average bs show,
I didn't see Kimmy at all they clearly didn't give her enough and time,
Sophie was pretty good her best show on TV this month so far I think she was happy smiling lots is played with her lovely big boobs, got into some sexy positions like seeing her legs spread ,
Brooklyn did a good section on TV , lots of playing with her lovely big boobs,
Ferrari red good on TV again oiled up her gorgeous big boobs lighting was better you could see her lol
So a better night disappointed didn't see Kimmy thought,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-01-2022 12:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-01-2022 10:34 )trains55 Wrote:  I presume that 674 was similar but understand that Kimmy went naked!? I would be interested to find out what I missed!?
She had a catsuit on in one session, and was naked in the other.

Zoe continued her bid for "hat wearer of the year" (unless it's a convoluted code)

Brooklyn/Bobbie was on a while. Sophie too. Maybe others, I couldn't swear to it.

I find 674 usually records OK, but 673 must be on a different signal because sometimes it's either nothing or very poor vision.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-01-2022 16:33
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True it was a improvement from Monday blues to titastic Tuesday
Kimmy Horray the first person since Beth to have some proper variety and just got on with it including a stint naked
Sophie was pretty good I watched her on virgin media at the start of the night in a bright yellow number before a average night afterwards mostly due to top shots bloody frustration
Nice to see ashlyn get just under a hour looked lovely in pink

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-01-2022 18:12
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-01-2022 18:12 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  True it was a improvement from Monday blues to titastic Tuesday
Kimmy Horray the first person since Beth to have some proper variety and just got on with it including a stint naked
Sophie was pretty good I watched her on virgin media at the start of the night in a bright yellow number before a average night afterwards mostly due to top shots bloody frustration
Nice to see ashlyn get just under a hour looked lovely in pink

Yes I thought it was a bit better despite only seeing 673! I presume that Kimmy went naked on 674!? Didn't see Ferrari but did see Ashlyn in pink: very nice!But it was a shame that all of Sophie's sections were spoilt by being top half shots! Brooklyn was ok but didn't like Zoe! And wished I had seen more of Marnie than the first 2 minutes: obviously the end of her Sky show! .......
26-01-2022 19:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV