gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Can't understand where the criticism comes from about Xpanded. Lack of nakedness seems to be the only point of debate!! How last millenium!! Xpanded is for me the best on the box with the only question mark, their apparent inability to attract new models, as has been said before!

Honey and Hazel a few nights ago was the best night in months - if not longer - on any of the channels that remain! S66 has collapsed as far as I can see! Sad really for a channel that lead the way - and not that long ago!
15-01-2022 20:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hobgoblin Offline
Senior Poster

(15-01-2022 20:29 )hornball Wrote:  Can't understand where the criticism comes from about Xpanded. Lack of nakedness seems to be the only point of debate!! How last millenium!! Xpanded is for me the best on the box with the only question mark, their apparent inability to attract new models, as has been said before!

Honey and Hazel a few nights ago was the best night in months - if not longer - on any of the channels that remain! S66 has collapsed as far as I can see! Sad really for a channel that lead the way - and not that long ago!

It would have been a real coup if Xpanded had signed Brooks and Nikita Reign who I think would have been perfect for the channel, but as I have said in previous posts, they are always going to struggle with recruiting new girls because of the So Spoilt/ No onlyfans rule.

I can see Alotta going to Babestation sooner rather than later too.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2022 21:23 by Hobgoblin.)
15-01-2022 21:22
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

^^^
Xpanded is the final frontier of what can still be classed as a "babeshow", one that still has all the hallmarks of the classic setup. Babestation and Studio 66 have now just devolved into glorified camshows that aren't even on air most of the time (from what I've seen), wouldn't be suprised if they went online exclusively in the near future. Xpanded might not be as big as the other two but they have a great line-up. I'm planting the flag and staying here. Heart
15-01-2022 21:32
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2022 21:22 )Hobgoblin Wrote:  
(15-01-2022 20:29 )hornball Wrote:  Can't understand where the criticism comes from about Xpanded. Lack of nakedness seems to be the only point of debate!! How last millenium!! Xpanded is for me the best on the box with the only question mark, their apparent inability to attract new models, as has been said before!

It would have been a real coup if Xpanded had signed Brooks and Nikita Reign who I think would have been perfect for the channel, but as I have said in previous posts, they are always going to struggle with recruiting new girls because of the So Spoilt/ No onlyfans rule.

For me, they need to entice Ana Harris across!! Probably wont happen, but she would excel on the day show (and tease hour if she wanted too) and would - if teamed up with either/or Hannah Mac/Sandy Rae - create a super merger!!TongueHeart
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2022 21:51 by hornball.)
15-01-2022 21:49
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

(15-01-2022 21:49 )hornball Wrote:  

For me, they need to entice Ana Harris across!! Probably wont happen, but she would excel on the day show (and tease hour if she wanted too) and would - if teamed up with either/or Hannah Mac/Sandy Rae - create a super merger!!TongueHeart

It is January after all, how about a babeshow transfer window? laugh
17-01-2022 16:37
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(17-01-2022 16:37 )Norman Beige Wrote:  
(15-01-2022 21:49 )hornball Wrote:  

It is January after all, how about a babeshow transfer window? laugh
Actually, I thought that there must be one given the amount of movements to and from - particularly S66 and BS. Xpanded alas....well we have had that discussion in a number of different posts on this site!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2022 17:50 by hornball.)
17-01-2022 17:50
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Not so sure on that one, she has the looks and puts in the performances right enough but there is that big question mark against her concerning her reliability.
17-01-2022 20:23
Charlemagne Offline

It's looking like Honey's not going to be on the show tonight because her dogs very unwell.

She's tweeted a few hours ago 'My bestest friend in world needs my love for next few days' and followed it with some prayer emojs.

29-01-2022 23:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Does explain why it's Maria on her own tonight. Hope honey's dog gets better soon

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2022 00:10
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gotta hand it to Xpanded last night. They had the best camera angles and use of the sets. Now if only the producers would allow the women to go nude.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2022 00:13 by mrmann.)
30-01-2022 00:13

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles