babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Review of last night's show
Sadly I was very busy at work last night so couldn't watch as much of the shows as normal but did like what I saw,
Ferrari red did another good stint on TV some nice boob play,
April did a very sexy strip tease on the webshow she's got all the moves looks like she would give an excellent lapdance ,
Yasmin Nicole was showing off her lovely peachy bum very well,
Zeena was on TV again some nice boob play and showed off her perfect peachy bum very well,
Bit gutted I missed Alexa hope she's on again at some point

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-01-2022 12:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Alexa and April made the night for me Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-01-2022 15:48
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a pretty good Wednesday night a wide mix of girls all getting a fair bit of time to shine
Standard night viewing alice
A tad frustrated watching Sophie just as she gets going disappears
Usual hyper hour with lori
Reasonable cameos from April zeena ferrari and a pleasant surprise seeing alexa again

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
13-01-2022 18:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning. I think it's true to say that I was very disappointed with the FV shows last night!
I knew that Priya (one of the main girls) would be her normal static self which she was, But she was ONLY on for 20 minutes on 673and 1 hour 20 minutes on 674.
The other main girl was Amber Paige! But she was only on 673 for 2 hours 26 minutes! Great except that in her longest section of 1 hour 21 minutes we only saw full shots for 15 minutes!! And I thought that she was much more restrained than her usual shorter sections! An opportunity missed!!
We also saw
673: Ashlyn Shaw for the first 36 minutes looking very sexy as usual and went topless eventually!
And Layla Rose was on for 59 minutes! Needless to say she did her normal show! And was topless very early on.
674: Megan Rox for the first 5 minutes braless from the start just in a black suit with no stockings or shoes BUT laid on her front!
Missy Le Anne was on for 31 minutes and was very good as usual gradually stripping to just her pants. Nice!
Brooklyn was on for 29 minutes and was topless from the start. Mostly sat up and played with her nice tits.
And Sarah Daniel was on twice for a total of 1 hour 35 minutes in her usual full outfit Mostly sat up and topless on and off really showing off her amazing 38"GG tits! BUT even I admit that she hasn't upped her game recently and is just relying on her lovely big tits to keep us interested!! Too long of her as she was!
So it left me very underwhelmed despite a decent list of girls! I really expected Amber to be on both FV channels!!........
Tonight: Beth until 5.00am, Preeti till 5.30am, Sabrina Jade! till 6.00am and Priya till 4.00am. Plus a couple (at the moment) of my favourites are on the webshow: Chelsea Blonde and Lucia Maria! Enjoy!?........
14-01-2022 11:32
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(14-01-2022 11:32 )trains55 Wrote:  Morning. I think it's true to say that I was very disappointed with the FV shows last night!
I knew that Priya (one of the main girls) would be her normal static self which she was, But she was ONLY on for 20 minutes on 673and 1 hour 20 minutes on 674.
The other main girl was Amber Paige! But she was only on 673 for 2 hours 26 minutes! Great except that in her longest section of 1 hour 21 minutes we only saw full shots for 15 minutes!! And I thought that she was much more restrained than her usual shorter sections! An opportunity missed!!
We also saw
673: Ashlyn Shaw for the first 36 minutes looking very sexy as usual and went topless eventually!
And Layla Rose was on for 59 minutes! Needless to say she did her normal show! And was topless very early on.
674: Megan Rox for the first 5 minutes braless from the start just in a black suit with no stockings or shoes BUT laid on her front!
Missy Le Anne was on for 31 minutes and was very good as usual gradually stripping to just her pants. Nice!
Brooklyn was on for 29 minutes and was topless from the start. Mostly sat up and played with her nice tits.
And Sarah Daniel was on twice for a total of 1 hour 35 minutes in her usual full outfit Mostly sat up and topless on and off really showing off her amazing 38"GG tits! BUT even I admit that she hasn't upped her game recently and is just relying on her lovely big tits to keep us interested!! Too long of her as she was!
So it left me very underwhelmed despite a decent list of girls! I really expected Amber to be on both FV channels!!........
Tonight: Beth until 5.00am, Preeti till 5.30am, Sabrina Jade! till 6.00am and Priya till 4.00am. Plus a couple (at the moment) of my favourites are on the webshow: Chelsea Blonde and Lucia Maria! Enjoy!?........

Thanks for the review didn't see Amber at all was she on I know she was scheduled,only saw Ashlyn and Megan both looking good and both putting on good shows as well
14-01-2022 12:28
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(14-01-2022 12:28 )Nitram100 Wrote:  Thanks for the review didn't see Amber at all was she on I know she was scheduled,only saw Ashlyn and Megan both looking good and both putting on good shows as well
673 was quite the Amber-thon, which I was glad of Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
14-01-2022 16:13
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Frustrating indeed trains my friend no real change to priya despite back after a mini break very lazy
Whilst Amber was really really hopeful that given the main girl role she would finally switch it up and other things may happen but nope was disappointed
Layla usual bore fest on tv likewise Sarah daniel rather seen even more of ashlyn and missy who at least made a effort

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
14-01-2022 18:02
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(14-01-2022 18:02 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Frustrating indeed trains my friend no real change to priya despite back after a mini break very lazy
Whilst Amber was really really hopeful that given the main girl role she would finally switch it up and other things may happen but nope was disappointed
Layla usual bore fest on tv likewise Sarah daniel rather seen even more of ashlyn and missy who at least made a effort

Yes I agree with you completely: I almost wondered why I bother to record the shows!!
14-01-2022 21:06
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Just before I go out for the day! A MUCH better night on FV last night!!
673 had Preeti on for 1 hour 35 minutes in two sections and she went naked but her last section was mostly of top half shots! Beth was on for just 24 minutes but excellent as always and also went naked and played with her lovely 32"DD tits. Zoe Grey was on twice for a total of 1 hour 56 minutes! Braless early and moved her pants down slightly while laid on her front. And Amber Jasmine was on for just 26 minutes and went topless briefly showing off her curves!
So a reasonable show but (for me) not GREAT!
674 had Lucia Maria on for the first 29 minutes and was topless from early on really showing off and playing with her amazing big tits! Very good as she always is!
Beth was on twice for about 2 hours 1 minute in total! Naked in both sections and also did naked standing shots! Very nice as usual!
Sabrina Jade was on for 45 minutes going braless and showing off her lovely trim body and nice small tits! Very nice.
And Chelsea Blonde was on for 1 hour 15 minutes going braless early and really showing off her lovely curves and playing with her amazing big tits! Very nice and a good long section!!
So no Preeti! But nice longish sections of my favourites!! So I kept 674!!
Tonight: Alice until 5.00am, Preeti until 5.30am and Yasmin Nicole!? until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ferrari Red and Poppy! Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2022 11:01 by trains55.)
15-01-2022 10:57
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I did enjoy Friday night
Lucia was good on TV in a sexy outfit, lots of boob play, looked sexy later naked on the web,
Beth was excellent bon TV did a very sexy naked section, lots of different positions including standing nude,
Sabrina was on TV for first time in ages a fun high energy show with lots of peachy bum action,
Chelsea blonde oiled up for lovely birthday g boobs and played with them lots,
Zeena oiled up her big boobs and lovely peachy bum she had very small panties on,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-01-2022 14:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV