Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Morning.
Gremlins again last night so no 673 again! Bu674 gave us Ferrari Red on twice for a total of 1 hour 13 minutes! Kimmy Lopez for 1 hour 31 minutes, Mia Middleton (a nice surprise) for 37 minutes, Layla Rose for 27 minutes and Bella Mendez for just 29 minutes.
Kimmy was topless and braless really showing off her lovely curves and playing with her lovely big boobs. Layla was topless and used her normal positions! Mia was topless and moved her pants down as far as her feet! Bella was on for literally the last 29 minutes braless in her usual positions BUT put her bra on after just 13 minutes! till the end!
My main reason for keeping the show was for Ferrari Red! She was braless almost from the start in her first section of 31 minutes showing off her lovely HUGE new tits! And in her second section of 42 minutes she kept taking her bra off and putting it back on! It was quite small and her tits were half out! Very nice and she is definitely one of my new favourites!! As you all know by now it's a BIG boob thing!......just a shame that she was on a bed and not in the main studio set!
So for me a very good show! But I would like to know what I missed on 673! I'm guessing much more of Bella.........
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Scarlett Harper until 5.00am, Alice till 5.30am, Preeti till 4.00 and Yasmin Nicole until 6.00am!? Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Ivy Black, Crystal Candy and Hayley Maye. Enjoy!?.........
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2022 10:20 by trains55.)
12-01-2022 10:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

Kimmy remains my favourite
Lots of energy all the positions plus her gymnastics
It doesn’t get better
She always delivers an amazing show no wonder I can never get through to her. I’d love to see kimmy and Bella do web together
12-01-2022 10:27
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A very good Tuesday night,
Kimmy was excellent on TV, she is such a sexy women the way she moves her body into the most sexy positions is a joy to watch, loved seeing her standing up really showing off her fit body, she was smiling all night really enjoying herself, I like now she looks at the camera it's very sexy,
Ferrari red continue to impress on TV a couple of excellent section showed off her lovely big boobs very well starting to play with them so they must be getting better ,
Mia was very naughty on the web show lots of spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties,
Alex did a very good section on TV lots of playing with her amazing big boobs , love her naughty smile is so good seeing a girl enjoying herself as much as she dose,
Brooks on very naughty on the web spitting all over her amazing big boobs,
Megan looked very beautiful she oiled up her gorgeous big boobs ,
Lots of good stuff last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-01-2022 12:51
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2022 12:51 )winsaw Wrote:  A very good Tuesday night,
Kimmy was excellent on TV, she is such a sexy women the way she moves her body into the most sexy positions is a joy to watch, loved seeing her standing up really showing off her fit body, she was smiling all night really enjoying herself, I like now she looks at the camera it's very sexy,
Ferrari red continue to impress on TV a couple of excellent section showed off her lovely big boobs very well starting to play with them so they must be getting better ,
Mia was very naughty on the web show lots of spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy through her panties,
Alex did a very good section on TV lots of playing with her amazing big boobs , love her naughty smile is so good seeing a girl enjoying herself as much as she dose,
Brooks on very naughty on the web spitting all over her amazing big boobs,
Megan looked very beautiful she oiled up her gorgeous big boobs ,
Lots of good stuff last night
Yes I really enjoyed the FV 674 show with lots of Ferrari Red who as you say is really playing with her lovely new huge tits! Very nice! Also saw Mia, Layla, Kimmy for a longish time and Bella briefly at the end!
I presume that 673 was similar but with Alex Le Tissier: another of my favourites plus a lot more of Bella!? I'd be interested to hear what it was like and what I missed!.......
12-01-2022 14:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(12-01-2022 14:42 )trains55 Wrote:  I presume that 673 was similar but with Alex Le Tissier: another of my favourites plus a lot more of Bella!? I'd be interested to hear what it was like and what I missed!.......
We had Bella, Kimmy and Sarah Lou. Probably someone else I didn't care for and have obliterated from mind laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-01-2022 16:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2022 16:27 )Doddle Wrote:  
(12-01-2022 14:42 )trains55 Wrote:  I presume that 673 was similar but with Alex Le Tissier: another of my favourites plus a lot more of Bella!? I'd be interested to hear what it was like and what I missed!.......
We had Bella, Kimmy and Sarah Lou. Probably someone else I didn't care for and have obliterated from mind laugh

Thanks for that. And Alex Le Tissier? Or was she just on the Sky show?
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2022 17:27 by trains55.)
12-01-2022 17:26
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I'm assuming Alex was on sky wasn't on any of my freeview recordings no real loss to be honest the bubble has burst for her atm personally
Aside from that kimmy kicked bellas ass out the two main girls despite it was a bit better from bella compared to last month
Whilst standard cameos from layla and Sarah Louise
Pleasing to see a short stint from Mia Middleton
Whilst ferrari had some short stints on and off bra showing off her new boobs

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
12-01-2022 18:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-01-2022 18:23 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  I'm assuming Alex was on sky wasn't on any of my freeview recordings no real loss to be honest the bubble has burst for her atm personally
Aside from that kimmy kicked bellas ass out the two main girls despite it was a bit better from bella compared to last month
Whilst standard cameos from layla and Sarah Louise
Pleasing to see a short stint from Mia Middleton
Whilst ferrari had some short stints on and off bra showing off her new boobs

Yes I enjoyed last night's FV 674 show. I agree that Kimmy was far better than Bella. I think that Ferrari will be good: she's certainly started off well. Didn't see Sarah Louise or Alex Le Tissier who I really like. But for me it was quite a good night!
12-01-2022 21:59
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, Sarah Lou was in the sauna, as was Bella. Sarah as usual kept looking at her watch, and Bella did a good show with plenty of pussy rubbing at the perv cam, which the cameraman let go for a while.
13-01-2022 01:47
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good night! Sophie Hart and Alice were the main girls but weren't on either FV channel for overlong. But other girls made up for that!
Alexa Brooke was on both FV channels and was topless most of the time showing off and playing with her amazing big tits! Very nice especially as fairly recently she said that she would DEFINITELY not do nightshows on TV again!! I'm really glad that she has changed her mind as she was always excellent in the past and went naked a few times!!
April Mae was also on both channels: 1 hour on 674! topless with her usual positions showing off her amazing curves!
Lori was on 673 for the first 58 minutes and was her usual bouncy self going topless and naked.
Georgia Spice was on 674 for 34 minutes going topless and braless showing off her lovely curves and nice small tits!
And Ferrari Red was on 673 for 55 minutes going topless and braless for most of the time. She really showed off and played with her lovely big tits! Very good again!
Like the last few nights 673 seemed to be (for me!) the best show with more of my favourite girls on!
Tonight: Priya till 5.00am, Amber Paige till 5.00am! and Ashley Emma till 3.00am!?
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose, Coco Rose, Megan Rox, Sarah Daniel, Ashlyn Shaw, Hayley Maye, Kimmy Lopez and Marnie Rose. Enjoy!?......
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2022 12:12 by trains55.)
13-01-2022 12:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV