TO THOSE THAT DONT LIKE MR P SHOWS STOP RECYCLING THE SAME BS
AND LET THOSE THAT DO BE.....SIMPLES

BACK TO ENJOYING SOPHIE HART SHOWS
09-01-2022 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(09-01-2022 14:03 )storrmin Wrote:  Needed more of Kendall.

YES! She wasn't on FV at all!!
09-01-2022 17:17
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Slight disaster last night: for some strange reason I only managed to record 674.
We saw Beth on twice for a total of 1 hour 20 minutes naked in one section, Amber for 40 minutes inher usual section, Rosey Love for just 26 minutes covered up in her blue see-through suit and pink pants.
And Zoe Grey (in her first TV show!?). She was on twice for a total of 2 hours 7 minutes and was braless most of the time showing off her big tits!
So four girls and no Brooksie Brooks who I was really looking forward to seeing: was she just on the webshow or did she appear on 673?
I'm just hoping that Chelsea Blonde, Ferrari Red, Crystal Candy and/or Luna Lamora didn't appear on 673!? I'm looking forward to finding out that I missed a better show..............!?
Tonight: Beth again! and Priya. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow; Layla Rose, Brooksie Brooks!?,Alice and Alex Le Tissier! Enjoy!?........
[/i]
10-01-2022 10:40
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A very good Sunday night as usual from bs, lots of different girls getting the chance to shine on TV ,
Beth and Amber Paige where the main girls both did there usual good shows ,
Luna looked lovely on TV she oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum, and had her lovely boobs out playing with them quite a lot, she looked happy,
Zoe Grey had a couple of section on TV showed off her lovely fit body well she's looking confident and starting to use the set well looks a top.find by bs on only her 2nd night on TV,
Ferrari Red looked very sexy on TV in a blue outfit her lovely new big boobs didn't want to stay covered up and she showed them off well, a good mix of top half close ups and full body shots as well,
Crystal Candy did her usual good section on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and getting on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, would love to see her in mk not on a bed set as she moves very well,
Brooksie Brooks did her show from home on that set that looks like the jungle, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs as always,
Good to see so many web girls getting the chance to put on good TV shows always makes for a fun night when lots of variety,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2022 12:39 by winsaw.)
10-01-2022 12:38
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(10-01-2022 12:38 )winsaw Wrote:  A very good Sunday night as usual from bs, lots of different girls getting the chance to shine on TV ,
Beth and Amber Paige where the main girls both did there usual good shows ,
Luna looked lovely on TV she oiled up her gorgeous peachy bum, and had her lovely boobs out playing with them quite a lot, she looked happy,
Zoe Grey had a couple of section on TV showed off her lovely fit body well she's looking confident and starting to use the set well looks a top.find by bs on only her 2nd night on TV,
Ferrari Red looked very sexy on TV in a blue outfit her lovely new big boobs didn't want to stay covered up and she showed them off well, a good mix of top half close ups and full body shots as well,
Crystal Candy did her usual good section on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs and getting on all fours working her perfect peachy bum, would love to see her in mk not on a bed set as she moves very well,
Brooksie Brooks did her show from home on that set that looks like the jungle, lots of playing with her lovely big boobs as always,
Good to see so many web girls getting the chance to put on good TV shows always makes for a fun night when lots of variety,

As I feared it looks like I missed Luna, Crystal and Ferrari on 673! Shame: I saw lots of Zoe who I'm not as keen on! Never mind Beth was as good as ever and I hope that Ferrari will be on fairly regularly now!!
10-01-2022 13:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(10-01-2022 10:40 )trains55 Wrote:  So four girls and no Brooksie Brooks who I was really looking forward to seeing: was she just on the webshow or did she appear on 673?
I'm just hoping that Chelsea Blonde, Ferrari Red, Crystal Candy and/or Luna Lamora didn't appear on 673!? I'm looking forward to finding out that I missed a better show..............!?
Brooksie wasn't on either show. Crystal and Ferrari were though.

Crystal, Zoe and Amber were my top choices of the night Heart

It's infuriating when you only record 1 out of 2 (selfish really, when S66 was on, I lumbered it) Huh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-01-2022 16:04
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

True was a pretty good end to week helped with Beth's flair and variety
Amber is reasonable at best Zoe was better than her
I feel ferrari will stay pretty covered up until her new boobs have settled and we may be treated to couple of changes per night she's on unlike some
Rosey was basically a half hour fill when Beth and Zoe deserved a break

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
10-01-2022 18:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was pretty good I think , a nice start to the week
Beth was very good as always she had her tights on looked very sexy with no panties on underneath on TV ,
Zoe Grey did another good stint on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs she seams a natural ,
April Mae on tv which is rare these days she did a sexy show liked seeing her on her knees looking up to camera going out very naughty, when she's in the mood can really put on a sexy show,
Zeena looked beautiful on TV as enjoyed showing off her perfect big boobs quite lovely for her doing a few different positions,
Jess was her usual naked naughty self on the web show,
Lucia I somehow only saw 5 mins of her seamed to watch all the times she wasn't on,
Isla Fox was back on TV and did her usual fun high energy show lots of big smiles as enjoyed playing with her big boobs her nipples where rock hard, wish she was in mk ,
Good start to the week lots of different girls putting on good shows , shame I missed Lucia thought,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-01-2022 12:36
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Another interesting night on FV.
Lucia Maria and Beth were the main girls: no twins! Beth was her usual excellent self and went naked a lot as usual: she was on 673 for 2 hours 1 minute and for just 37 minutes on 674. Lucia was on 673 for 1 hour 16 minutes and 2 hours 16 minutes! on 674! Very good as usual topless most of the time and really showing off and playing with her amazing big tits with brief close-ups! Unfortunately we had a lot of top half shots! Lovely girl though who always gives her best!;
We also saw:
on 673: Zoe Grey for 27 minutes and Zeena Valvona (the only non-MK girl) also for 27 minutes. Zeena went braless but Zoe stayed "dressed " in a see through bra and pants set.
on 674: Layla Rose for the first 29 minutes: topless from the start and did her usual show (stood up:top half shots) and leant on the desk briefly at the end.
But April Mae (a nice surprise!) was on twice! for a total of 1 hour 23 minutes: a nice long time of her!! She was topless and braless most of the time and really showed off her amazing curves: usual positions including knelt on the floor! Her first longish section was unfortunately spoilt by lengthy top half shots!
So two very good shows and it was nice seeing a lot of Lucia and April as well as the ever reliable excellent Beth!
Zoe and Zeena were ok but not favourites of mine! And Layla was very predictable!
Tonight: Bella till 5.30am, Scarlett Harper and Kimmy Lopez until 5.00am and Sabrina Jade until 6.00am. Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Layla Rose, Megan Rox, Ivy Black, Alexa Brooke?,Nicole Snow, Alex Le Tissier,! and Marnie Rose. Enjoy!?.........
11-01-2022 12:42
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ah, missed 674 (enjoying Xpanded, y'know). But Zoe & Zeena make my idea of ZZ Top Wink and Lucia is quite the front-woman herself Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
11-01-2022 15:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV