Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Everything is fine Wubbalubba it was only a little joke from my side.
I understand the problem with the copyright but with liveshows on the internet you got the problem from day one its not a new problem.
I think the more big problem why many camsites lost watcher is because of high prices from some sites. You have so much other camsites on the internet specially International once there much cheaper than the german ones or have a much better system where you have tip system like the english babestation or chaturbate.
In my opinion that were also an much more better option for babestation germany.
Put them on rampant then they have enough potencial watcher.
But the german bs crew dont cares about customer feedback, actually more than ever and that is very sad. By the way you not my personal type but you are definetly one of the best performers on babestation actually.
03-01-2022 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I think last night show, Sunday/Monday deserves a bit round of applause as one of the best shows for a very long time, Dolly certainly knows how to put on a performance. LeeTizia also had good time. Lets hope this was not a one off and 2022 continues in the same vain Smile
03-01-2022 22:46
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I agree, 2022 is off to a good start, let's hope to see more of the same.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
04-01-2022 01:35
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(03-01-2022 13:30 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  
(03-01-2022 10:38 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Attention the cam police is here laugh

You all love to complain about unmotivated girls and in the same sentence talk about how you find anything on the internet for free (most likely ripped content and therefore illegal).

I can’t help but wonder, do you guys ever reflect your behavior? What goes around, comes around.

This disrespectful free sharing attitude is the reason why I and a lot of my colleagues don’t do content anymore.

If you don’t own the rights of the content, don’t share it. Don’t you understand how rude that is?

there are entire sites and forums dedicated to sharing camshows and televised content which are obviously ripped and recorded from a live broadcast from every corner of the internet. Digital Copy Management Systems don't work, never will. You cant stop it.. You just have to understand that if you produce content, you will always be at risk of this. Im not trying to be rude, just realistic.

i think writing a reply in the way and tone you did specifically to one of the most senior posters on here was a somewhat naive and pretty rude yourself as you should know and have an understanding of this very fact, After all these forums were born out of the same desire, and why most of us are all here. So content that is broadcast via satellite/television that's recorded and paid for by others means is perfectly acceptable to you but not this? Am I understanding that correctly? Please correct me if i'm wrong, because the fact is, this ENTIRE site is filled with such content, all of which is classed as copyright as none of it is owned by us. If you disapprove of all copyright content why are you subjecting yourself to seeing everything this forum has to offer?

If you cant handle that realistic fact that no matter who you are, copyrighted material whether made by a large studio or simply a girl turning on a webcam at home may be subject to being captured/recorded/edited by anyone and uploaded for the sole purpose of it being shared for posterity, perhaps here is not the place to complain about it. Its the internet, it will always happen and will remain forever once it does.

(Not that it matters but.) This coming from someone who is also a content creator producing over 1200+ videos in the last two years elsewhere on a completely different platform nothing related to adult content. I've tried to have content removed from over ten years ago that's still being posted and shared and you know what, I've learned to live with it. Such is life, deal with it.

Report me, ban me, do what you will. It wont change anything. I never normally make replies or comments of this nature as i'm sure you can check, but felt I needed to just add my twocents. I'll retreat quietly into the night now as i may have pissed some folk off..

Eastern was right CAM Police!RolleyesBounce
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022 05:10 by jorrell.)
04-01-2022 03:58
Wubbalubba Offline
Junior Poster

The fact, that you’re trying to turn this around and blame me, just proves I’m right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ getting away with it, doesn’t make it right.

What goes around, comes around.
04-01-2022 09:25
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

A few minutes back it was visible how the production tamed ria.
She was full in action and then suddenly she must get on her slip.
This production is so .....
06-01-2022 00:58
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(06-01-2022 00:58 )Eastern3 Wrote:  A few minutes back it was visible how the production tamed ria.

I saw that scene you are referring to. But I wasn't sure whether Ria actually asked for her slip (which she had thrown far away) or whether they made her put it back on.
06-01-2022 01:11
jorrell Offline
Master Poster

(06-01-2022 01:11 )TedBrah Wrote:  
(06-01-2022 00:58 )Eastern3 Wrote:  A few minutes back it was visible how the production tamed ria.

I saw that scene you are referring to. But I wasn't sure whether Ria actually asked for her slip (which she had thrown far away) or whether they made her put it back on.

Noticed this myself, I dont know exactly how many production team or camera operators they have but it does seem that sometimes, certain ones are more stringent that others. A Great show the other night from Dolly and now less than 3 hrs into tonight and its already being toned down. They NEVER EVER learn do they?
06-01-2022 01:49
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

The camera work during the threesome right now is just beyond terrible ... What are they doing?!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022 23:53 by TedBrah.)
06-01-2022 23:52
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

The actually 2 Girls 1 Phone is so bad in case to the same format in the early years or with editha and charlene a few month ago.
Stella also dropped her performance ftom show to show.
Actually no reason to watch or call Stella.
The few good days with shorty and other girls who perform better than now seems to be gone at the moment.
07-01-2022 00:15