babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Drowner Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Wasn't one of the new rules that 2 girls couldn't be on together? Yet we got Lori and Priya together last night, not complaining, but when Mia gets told off for flashing a bit of pussy on the same night seems a bit strange!
I'd say 2 girls interacting with each other is more explicit than a one second pussy flash.
31-12-2021 12:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2021 12:47 )Drowner Wrote:  Wasn't one of the new rules that 2 girls couldn't be on together? Yet we got Lori and Priya together last night, not complaining, but when Mia gets told off for flashing a bit of pussy on the same night seems a bit strange!
I'd say 2 girls interacting with each other is more explicit than a one second pussy flash.

Have these new rules actually been published anywhere? Or is it all being made up on the fly?
31-12-2021 13:03
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2021 13:03 )Nitro2020 Wrote:  
(31-12-2021 12:47 )Drowner Wrote:  Wasn't one of the new rules that 2 girls couldn't be on together? Yet we got Lori and Priya together last night, not complaining, but when Mia gets told off for flashing a bit of pussy on the same night seems a bit strange!

Have these new rules actually been published anywhere? Or is it all being made up on the fly?

That's what I would like to know! Presumably BS are trying to "police " the shows more than is necessary and alienating their girls (who are obviously out of pocket a lot!) and their hard done by viewers! I think we deserve answers or explanations!.........
31-12-2021 13:25
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes depending on the girls of course BUT although enjoyable it could well be explicit!!
31-12-2021 13:27
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Great stuff last night from Lori and Priya... bosses probably on holidayBig Grin
31-12-2021 14:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Nope not publicly. They are only BS stipulations to get around Ofcom's new rules re. the potential for kids accessing adult sites (the official text of these have been linked on the forum previously). So there is no requirement for BS to put them online. I think it's a shame they don't have enough regard for their customers to do so however... particularly when you have babes of the quality of Jess West addressing their dissatisfaction (as on the Gold's thread).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-12-2021 14:04
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2021 14:04 )ShandyHand Wrote:  

Nope not publicly. They are only BS stipulations to get around Ofcom's new rules re. the potential for kids accessing adult sites (the official text of these have been linked on the forum previously). So there is no requirement for BS to put them online. I think it's a shame they don't have enough regard for their customers to do so however... particularly when you have babes of the quality of Jess West addressing their dissatisfaction (as on the Gold's thread).
Have these OFCOM rules actually been put in place, because I didn’t think the Bill had passed through government yet?
31-12-2021 14:43
ShandyHand Offline

^ Not the same thing. (Although operator solutions are likely to look the same.) The change that happened in November is a rather implausible stretch from existing oversight of the VOD rules: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2632170
The upcoming stuff is the Online Harms Bill that was originally aimed squarely at the Social Media platforms with our stuff likely to be 'mere' collateral damage. (Mind you, just recently I see Nadine Dorris and moralistic chums are trying to revive full on Age Verification under its banner. You see, the censorship brigade never remember the reasons they were defeated in the past; for they bask only in the reflected light of the ever gleaming sword of righteousness!bladewave )

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2021 15:50 by ShandyHand.)
31-12-2021 15:49
Nitro2020 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2021 15:49 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Not the same thing. (Although operator solutions are likely to look the same.) The change that happened in November is a rather implausible stretch from existing oversight of the VOD rules: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2632170
The upcoming stuff is the Online Harms Bill that was originally aimed squarely at the Social Media platforms with our stuff likely to be 'mere' collateral damage. (Mind you, just recently I see Nadine Dorris and moralistic chums are trying to revive full on Age Verification under its banner. You see, the censorship brigade never remember the reasons they were defeated in the past; for they bask only in the reflected light of the ever gleaming sword of righteousness!bladewave )

Are these just recommendations by OFCOM or strict guidelines which must be adhered too. Sorry for all the questions, it’s just such a dramatic change in content and no one really knows why or if it is necessary to do so. Thanks for the replies ShandyHand.
31-12-2021 17:48
ShandyHand Offline

No probs. Smile

They are UK regulatory rules. They have to be complied with else an operator could face sanctions. What is not specified is how they are to be complied with. BS have chosen to try to ape the old TV standards and practices. Presumably because they didn't wish to put any obstacles - like age verification - in the way of causal browsers stumbling across the streams online. They think you should have to put up with fta content being curtailed to allow for this. It's up to every user whether to encourage them them in this belief with continued spending.

31-12-2021 20:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV