babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Have to agree as we don’t know what actually goes on before the girls go from web to tv but still not totally convinced but I leave it at that!
26-12-2021 13:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-12-2021 13:15 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Fair do's to Beth then. I did wonder because she's not known as a scammer.

If that strategy actually works, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions about some of the other girls.

Yep. I've not seen anyone saying Beth is a scammer or seen Beth scamming.

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2021 14:43
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ A rare few babes take the time to acknowledge that guys have reason to doubt by making sure they can tell the vibra is in and working. I recall one babe demonstrating the vibes against the metal of her laptop.

If only more babes would apply themselves in this way. As other posters have said the light in 'the tail' is there for a reason.

Obviously such reassurances are difficult while a babe's on TV but even there verification can be done via perv and chat if the babe is conscientious.

Punter trust can make or break any feature. I hope babes look to the Gold Shows' failure for evidence of the negative impact such things can have.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-12-2021 14:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree punter trust can make or break. If a punter doesn't trust a babe, they won't spend money on them

Piper Niven Superfan
26-12-2021 14:51
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

(25-12-2021 18:37 )scooby_doo Wrote:  To anyone who has buzzed and you know its either not in or not turned on ask for your credits back and if they refuse get the bank to charge it back as its FRAUD plain and simple.

This is poor advice.

Anyone who buzzed must have felt the services was genuine otherwise they wouldn't have buzzed. To buzz and then state after the event that you've changed your mind and no longer feel it was genuine is not a proper use of a chargeback and you could end up being the one on a fraud charge.

The chargeback process is actually simple. You need a rock solid reason why something was wrong. You didn't authorise the transaction, you didn't receive the item or you didn't receive the right item, the service was not as described. You can demonstrate this and have done your best to resolve the matter with the seller.

Saying that you've become dissatisfied with a purchase is not a legitimate reason for filing a chargeback. After all, you were satisfied enough to buzz in the first place. If you were to argue that the services was not as described, what evidence could you find to prove that what you said is the truth?

If you felt the toy wasn't in, how come you still went ahead and buzzed? And if you only decided subsequently that the toy wasn't in, how are you going to substantiate this claim? It's similar to an attempted restaurant chargeback. If you ate the food your chargeback claim that it wasn't what your ordered is likely to be dismissed.
26-12-2021 15:54
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ & the inability to supply any rock-solid evidence, more than likely gives them the confidence to trick punters.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
26-12-2021 16:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^ don't work like that for adult company's thought, the card company will always 100% back the punter even on the weakest of reasons, they never ever back the adult company, the babeshows know this and expect to have to pay money back

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-12-2021 16:20
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

What's an adult company? A gentleman’s club, a lingerie store?

If you think that adult companies never win, attempt a fraudulent chargeback against Playboy and see what happens.
26-12-2021 16:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

Winsaw, That's hardly the point. it sounds like your praising BS for doing the right thing & paying money back. Isn't it the case that they should be praised for never cheating punters in the first place.
Is it closer to the truth that not enough punters make claims against them, otherwise, if everyone made claims & they payed everyone's money back, then what would be the point in trying to con them in the first place ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 16:36 by Boomerangutangangbang.)
26-12-2021 16:35
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Its not about fraudulently getting your cash back... if after the show you find out it was a fraud (i.e not the service you paid for) and have the proof, then approach BS or whoever explain what has been seen and request your credits back. You are paying for a service that hasn't been received!. After that if you still have the evidence and they haven't given a clear and valid explanation why you haven't received the service you have paid for you are entitled to use the other means. The other options are only successful if they think you can substantiate the claims (I worked in e-commerce with software download based services and if the provider defends the claim i.e can prove the service has been provided the re-charge will be declined)

If there wasn't deception in the first place none of these conversations would be taking place but unfortunately its more about £ from punters than honesty a lot of the time. I've been stung and the way I dealt with it, spoke to CS asked for some not all of the credits back basically for the part I hadn't received which they provided (credit to them for that) and then voted with my feet / wallet which is the only way it'll get through and sorted once and for all when everyone does the same.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 20:07 by scooby_doo.)
26-12-2021 20:00

Click here to watch Babestation TV