babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-12-2021 02:52 )ryuken Wrote:  Poppy May is now the 3rd babe I've seen on BS tonight that is visibly clear to see isn't using a vibetoy. Alice Goodwin and Valentina are the other two.

But punters keep buzzing them, and all three babes keep reacting like they're having an orgasm.

If a babe isn't using a vibetoy, just turn off the button and they can ask for tips to reach their goal instead.

Punters need to stop being so gullible, but then again even if we can see they've got a vibetoy, there is no guarantee that it's switched on.

Unfortunately its becoming a pandemic in its own rights, for a while Poppy had got better after missing anal toy gate last year but it seems babeshow girls like leopards never change there spots.

I have a challenge to any babeshow girls. The new toys have the LED in them to show when they are going off (added by lovense specially for the webcam girls market) and its not dependant on the software setting it off i.e they can't use the BS systems don't support it excuse, I say to them all you want the buzzes turn the LED on so we can see it is going off.

To anyone who has buzzed and you know its either not in or not turned on ask for your credits back and if they refuse get the bank to charge it back as its FRAUD plain and simple. You wouldn't by any other digital entertainment and not get what you paid for and buzzing isn't cheap.
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2021 21:10 by scooby_doo.)
25-12-2021 18:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-12-2021 18:37 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(25-12-2021 02:52 )ryuken Wrote:  Poppy May is now the 3rd babe I've seen on BS tonight that is visibly clear to see isn't using a vibetoy. Alice Goodwin and Valentina are the other two.
Unfortunately its becoming a pandemic in its own rights, for a while Poppy had got better after missing anal toy gate last year but it seems babeshow girls like leopards never change there spots.

She definitely had it in on the webshow. I presume he's talking about tv though.
26-12-2021 02:21
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(26-12-2021 02:21 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  
(25-12-2021 18:37 )scooby_doo Wrote:  

She definitely had it in on the webshow. I presume he's talking about tv though.

Yes tv only although there's many more girls who also fake the toy on TV
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 07:54 by Nitram100.)
26-12-2021 07:54
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Problem becomes though the girls give the same reaction wether it’s in or not how are punters supposed to believe it’s on, and also give the same reaction for every buzz big or small. If watching very bad acting of pleasures ur thing at £5-£25 a pop keep buzzing,

I’ll personally stick to the girls who I know I’m giving pleasure to and are really having fun not just trying to fleece us for everything they can (and that’s unfortunately partially down to the channel culture now).
26-12-2021 09:15
Not any more

Beth was getting buzzed silly when she was naked on tv last night.

Hard to see how she could have had it in unless the aerial was shoved up her arse Rolleyes

Would it still get a signal up there? Huh
26-12-2021 09:53
Fryingsq Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortunately they ain’t able to show the toy on TV which ends up meaning most girls don’t wear the toy on TV. In these cases the buzz option should be removed by the producers as some people are spending BIG for fake reactions.
26-12-2021 10:54
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(26-12-2021 09:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Beth was getting buzzed silly when she was naked on tv last night.

Hard to see how she could have had it in unless the aerial was shoved up her arse Rolleyes

Well if you believe a babe who shall remain nameless the toy is deep inside so they can use it on TV yeah right.

Like others have said just ban the option when on TV plain and simple and when on the web make the girls turn the LED on so we can see its actually going off problem solved. But the likes of BS will never do that as its all about fleecing every penny out of the punters.

Hate to say it though certain babes who should know better (who never used to do it) now doing it doesn't help.

Maybe we should start a "the bluetooth radio signal is killing ur p***y" thread for those who always say they are using them.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 11:47 by scooby_doo.)
26-12-2021 11:44
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

(26-12-2021 11:44 )scooby_doo Wrote:  
(26-12-2021 09:53 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Beth was getting buzzed silly when she was naked on tv last night.

Well if you believe a babe who shall remain nameless the toy is deep inside so they can use it on TV yeah right.

Like others have said just ban the option when on TV plain and simple and when on the web make the girls turn the LED on so we can see its actually going off problem solved. But the likes of BS will never do that as its all about fleecing every penny out of the punters.

Hate to say it though certain babes who should know better (who never used to do it) now doing it doesn't help.

Maybe we should start a "the bluetooth radio signal is killing ur p***y" thread for those who always say they are using them.

That wouldn’t work bs would turn off the Bluetooth signal and even if they did keep it on,as we know the technology at BS wouldn’t cope hehe!
26-12-2021 12:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Beth had it in last night on TV you could see on the pervcam she tuckes the tail bit instead her pussy as well so there is only a little loop showing

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2021 12:22 by winsaw.)
26-12-2021 12:22
Not any more

Fair do's to Beth then. I did wonder because she's not known as a scammer.

If that strategy actually works, maybe we shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions about some of the other girls.
26-12-2021 13:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV