babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't know if its just me but does anyone else think that Layla Rose's nightshow performances are basically once you seen her on the TV channel once all her shows are same damn thing.. As the saying goes.

Layla does the same thing go up close to the camera then just bend over the desk all the while she always has the same outfits on herself.
So pretty much the same thing for months since she decided to appear on the TV channel.
29-11-2021 01:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2021 01:59 )Taon777 Wrote:  Layla Rose's nightshow performances are basically once you seen her on the TV channel once all her shows are same damn thing.

Yep true. But you can basically swap Layla Rose's name for almost any other babe now and the sentence is still true.

Beth for example gets praise but she's been doing the same lying and rolling on the same set for months now. Nature of the TV shows now.
29-11-2021 09:33
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2021 01:59 )Taon777 Wrote:  I don't know if its just me but does anyone else think that Layla Rose's nightshow performances are basically once you seen her on the TV channel once all her shows are same damn thing.. As the saying goes.

Layla does the same thing go up close to the camera then just bend over the desk all the while she always has the same outfits on herself.
So pretty much the same thing for months since she decided to appear on the TV channel.
No damn choice on that set. I have seen others - class acts too - april mae etc, be brought down (relatively) when on that set!. Besides, I still do not know what people mean when they point to good or bad performances, as the moves if you want to call them that, are all the same. I can't see a problem with Lyla, I must admit!!
29-11-2021 13:10
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(29-11-2021 09:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(29-11-2021 01:59 )Taon777 Wrote:  Layla Rose's nightshow performances are basically once you seen her on the TV channel once all her shows are same damn thing.

Yep true. But you can basically swap Layla Rose's name for almost any other babe now and the sentence is still true.

Beth for example gets praise but she's been doing the same lying and rolling on the same set for months now. Nature of the TV shows now.

The sets don't help, they mostly encourage laziness. Absolutely no excuse for lack of imagination & variety of outfits. These babes make enough money to not have to wear the same outfit twice, & there are always willing fans queuing up to buy them cloths, shoes, you name it.
I guess that there's only a certain number of provocative poses that they can adopt, & some are more limited than others, they don't all have the flexibility of Atlanta for example.
Sadly though, you have to say that in more cases than not, it's a case of, must try harder. Some are far to comfortable, & either need to liven up, or get moved on. Mention no names but far to many stale performers.
Generally they are just too static, imagine a dancer in a club laying on her side all night, they would be out of a job. Just some sort of a performance wouldn't go a miss once in a while.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
29-11-2021 14:19
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2021 09:33 )KerrAvon Wrote:  Beth for example gets praise but she's been doing the same lying and rolling on the same set for months now. Nature of the TV shows now.

Maybe so but she has the best variety of the girls on nights atm only atlanta is on her level

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
29-11-2021 21:29
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

FANTASTIC ! to see Caty back tonight one of the best performers for us mere TV Viewers
03-12-2021 03:52
Charlemagne Offline

It's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Babestation.
It's 19 years since they 1st began broadcasting. And to be honest we'd be totally stuffed without them. Big Grin

03-12-2021 13:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Blimey, seem to be toploading the babes tonight for the occasion
03-12-2021 23:29
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(03-12-2021 13:44 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Babestation.
It's 19 years since they 1st began broadcasting. And to be honest we'd be totally stuffed without them. Big Grin

Definitely agreed... now if only they'd stop some of the slightly dodgier practices (not just them but a few of the girls as well) it'd be spot on.

One thing you can see is from the start the web platforms hardly changed just been added to.. now if they refreshed the web platform to give the girls more flexibility with what they can do I'd hate to think how far they could go.

Happy birthday anyway BS..!
04-12-2021 14:58
Charlemagne Offline

I take it that you've all seen Babestations advent calendar Boobles 2021

04-12-2021 15:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV