Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3 Average

BS Xtra

DonnaDuke Offline
Junior Poster

RE: New: Babestation Xtra
Do you know what I find HILARIOUS! I had a meeting with the boss of cellcast a couple of weeks ago. To potentially go in as a female manager. I had a private meeting with him where I gave him my ideas as to how a show would work. I pointed out that they had 4 channels doing the same thing and that advertising ruins the channels for most viewers. So I said what would make more sense would be to have three full screen channels and one channel dedicated solely to sales. Cellcast had stopped doing text messages which I always thought was stupid because it made the shows more fun, more interactive and brought in a different revenue market. So I suggested they bring back an older format but updated it. I said to them to bring back a show where it was about the presenters. Have three boxes down the side showing who was on which screen and where. I told them to cut sales on full screen shows and leave it to the presenters on the "chat" channel. I also recommended the changing of the names all to Babestation names, as the girls rotate round it makes sense to keep the brand uniformed.

Well on the night a lot of my close friends get fired male and female guess who's entire show concept goes on screen? They've kept the people there in charge that ruined the shows completely and gave them my advice AND fired people that actually did a job.

That's why I'm fuming. I'm not an idiot. And I'd have been supportive of cellcast to the end. But fuck that..
29-10-2009 04:23
Find all posts by this user
Moderation Station Offline
I Love my Job

Yo, Yojimbo.

I no longer moderate the texts to screen. I'm quite busy with other things but i talk to the producer doing the texts on BS Xtra frequently. The 'lead time' on texts is as quick as is humanly possible. Honestly, we just get inundated with loads of texts at once. The girls do their utmost to get through them all as soon as possible.

I am personally very glad to see the return of the text format, i think it leads to a much more interactive and fun experience for all involved.

Sorry if your's wasn't read straight away Yojimbo. We do endevour to get through them all in order and as Vila said in a previous post, i'm sure we'll get some odd ones through soon (like those insect fighting ones..... odd), they're always a hoot.

Mod-Sta

(29-10-2009 03:48 )Yojimbo Wrote:  Shame that the texts go through so slow, I sent one for Stevie which didn't appear until about 20 minutes after I had sent it (by which she was LONG gone), and I sent another for Lori, though this one only took 5 minutes to get through, but again, she was gone by then too. Sadface.

Oh well, better luck tomorrow! =)
29-10-2009 06:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-10-2009 06:15 )Moderation Station Wrote:  and as Vila said in a previous post, i'm sure we'll get some odd ones through soon (like those insect fighting ones..... odd), they're always a hoot.

Mod-Sta

Huh Did I?
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 06:33 by vila.)
29-10-2009 06:32
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(29-10-2009 04:23 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  Do you know what I find HILARIOUS! I had a meeting with the boss of cellcast a couple of weeks ago. To potentially go in as a female manager. I had a private meeting with him where I gave him my ideas as to how a show would work. I pointed out that they had 4 channels doing the same thing and that advertising ruins the channels for most viewers. So I said what would make more sense would be to have three full screen channels and one channel dedicated solely to sales. Cellcast had stopped doing text messages which I always thought was stupid because it made the shows more fun, more interactive and brought in a different revenue market. So I suggested they bring back an older format but updated it. I said to them to bring back a show where it was about the presenters. Have three boxes down the side showing who was on which screen and where. I told them to cut sales on full screen shows and leave it to the presenters on the "chat" channel. I also recommended the changing of the names all to Babestation names, as the girls rotate round it makes sense to keep the brand uniformed.

Well on the night a lot of my close friends get fired male and female guess who's entire show concept goes on screen? They've kept the people there in charge that ruined the shows completely and gave them my advice AND fired people that actually did a job.

That's why I'm fuming. I'm not an idiot. And I'd have been supportive of cellcast to the end. But fuck that..

Thanks for that Donna. Companies are full of people like that...talentless idiots who take the credit for other peoples ideas. I'm sure at the end of the day they will ruin this show too because they have no ideas of their own.
29-10-2009 06:37
mojo76@live.co.uk Offline
Apprentice Poster

having watched babe station xtra again last night i have changed my mind it is going to be great in the long run
29-10-2009 10:15
theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

gotta say I am liking the new channel really enjoyed watching Stevie present last night, lots of great interaction with all the texts and banter with the other presenters. also like the fact they tell which channel they are going to be on. always hated flicking through during the change over and not know where your favourite babe would be.
29-10-2009 12:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-10-2009 04:23 )DonnaDuke Wrote:  Do you know what I find HILARIOUS! I had a meeting with the boss of cellcast a couple of weeks ago. To potentially go in as a female manager. I had a private meeting with him where I gave him my ideas as to how a show would work. I pointed out that they had 4 channels doing the same thing and that advertising ruins the channels for most viewers. So I said what would make more sense would be to have three full screen channels and one channel dedicated solely to sales. Cellcast had stopped doing text messages which I always thought was stupid because it made the shows more fun, more interactive and brought in a different revenue market. So I suggested they bring back an older format but updated it. I said to them to bring back a show where it was about the presenters. Have three boxes down the side showing who was on which screen and where. I told them to cut sales on full screen shows and leave it to the presenters on the "chat" channel. I also recommended the changing of the names all to Babestation names, as the girls rotate round it makes sense to keep the brand uniformed.

just to clarify things donna you were going to go back to bs but working off screen as a manager but because they nicked your ideas you said stuff that and are back on bs

dont blame you for being mad donna especially as it was you who suggested the idea that became bs xtra and also getting all the channels under the bs brand. and they clearly dont give a s**t about upsetting people as they launched it at the same time as all the sackings

do you still plan to move behind the scenes at a babechannel as i think youll be brilliant at it as this idea proves.

didnt like it last night as most of the time it was 1 babe presenting with 1 babe on each channel and was never 2 babes together for longer than 20 min or so

Piper Niven Superfan
29-10-2009 16:59
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Hi Donna

Didn't think it had the hallmarks of the people that have been running the show!! The ones that told me that the day-time girls were just as good not getting topless even though that was the essence of the show that they had decided to appear on!!

(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 00:45 by mikedafc.)
30-10-2009 00:42
Perfect79 Offline
Junior Poster

Sounds like something CC would definately due ... the thought of Donna running the station sounded damm good though.

Ani makes me do naughty things!!
30-10-2009 02:58
Yojimbo Offline
Junior Poster

D; Awh, Louise misunderstood my text I sent in. I asked if they had any confessions such as guilty pleasures or things they wern't meant to do but did, and she thought I was being naughty lol - so she said that their guilty 'pleasures' (which I think she took a tad too literally ;P) are too naughty for the microphone and that i'd have to call them up to hear the stories.

I shall reg my name as Yojimbo sometime, so hello! Yes, my name is Aidan.

=)

(29-10-2009 06:15 )Moderation Station Wrote:  Yo, Yojimbo.

I no longer moderate the texts to screen. I'm quite busy with other things but i talk to the producer doing the texts on BS Xtra frequently. The 'lead time' on texts is as quick as is humanly possible. Honestly, we just get inundated with loads of texts at once. The girls do their utmost to get through them all as soon as possible.

I am personally very glad to see the return of the text format, i think it leads to a much more interactive and fun experience for all involved.

Sorry if your's wasn't read straight away Yojimbo. We do endevour to get through them all in order and as Vila said in a previous post, i'm sure we'll get some odd ones through soon (like those insect fighting ones..... odd), they're always a hoot.

Mod-Sta

Thanks for your reply. No worries, I was just curious. I assume the texts sometimes get jumbled up though, as I sent a text for Reede when she was on Xtra earlier, but again it didn't come through until 15 minutes later, though as soon as a new girl comes on, e.g. Jada, texts for her come up straight away, so I have to wait until my text pops up, just to make sure it didn't get stolen ;O ;P. Perhaps my phone just hates me haha.
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2009 03:20 by Yojimbo.)
30-10-2009 03:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV