RE: Xpanded tv - General Chat & Discussion
Michelle also tweeted

Quote:You can watch us online at http://xpanded.com for free Live at 9pm

15-10-2021 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-10-2021 20:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Michelle's tweeted that there's a technical problem on Sky tonight which is affecting Xpanded .

It also seems to apply to one of Babestations channels

Came back around 10pm-10:30pm and has been fine since

Piper Niven Superfan
16-10-2021 00:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Good to see more solo stint stuff tonight especially from The Moistness Smile

16-10-2021 00:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ah yes.
The Ashton-Michelle dream team.
I love it Big Grin

25-10-2021 21:19
Norman Beige Offline
The Steel City Pope

So Xpanded seemed to have both webstreams going last night? Hope for the future maybe.
30-10-2021 15:28
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Congratulations to xpanded for getting things right at the moment, thanks both to an improvement on the production-side of things, but also and more pertinently the very fine consistent performance of their core nightbabe team, notably Honey Scott, Ashton Rae, Michelle Moist & Hazel Bond. I think the good interaction between certain performers (particularly the 4 just mentioned) working together and complimenting eachother's solo interaction with callers really benefits the show. That level of good positive interaction speaks of harmony on set which provides a positive feedback to each performer's performance level on set. To my mind, it seems that this harmony speaks of a close-knit family atmosphere on set and an obviously more easygoing atmosphere behind the scenes (for instance, Ashton has her pet dog with her at the studio). All of this is of course a far cry from how things were a while ago on xpanded. Whereas those criticisms were legitimate in the past, I think credit is due where it is deserved and is worthy of being acknowledged. Congratulations to xpanded for getting things right.

Also, liking the fact that there has been a liberation in output delivery on the production side of things with seemingly slightly more investment having gone into a wider use of the set (more space around and about the bed - the latter ultimately remaining still the main visual focus on set), with more investment having also gone into thought-process with this also and also more than just the one camera as was the case before. Performers get to walk around abit, or even partially hiding behind curtains as Hazel did at one point on Wednesday night (more down to her using her imagination in utilising that aspect of the set design on that one occasion) ..etc - which is a substantial improvement from being permanently rooted to the bed in front of one static camera position with variety of visual display limited to zooming in and out or up and down the performer's body.

Of course, the main distinctive feature of the xpanded set as compared to the other 2 studios is how bright the lighting is. It is a visual plus-point which compensates for other shortfalls in regard to more restrictive rules they obey in terms of nakedness (ie. only being allowed to be naked on the top-half of the body) and other performance restrictions (limits on suggestability such as not being allowed to put fingers in the mouth ..etc).

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2021 15:41 by crankshaft.)
05-11-2021 15:07
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

The streams haven't been working for a couple days my end, on both phone web browser and computer. I know it's not down for everyone as people have been commenting on the girls' shows since then. Anyone else got this problem?
19-11-2021 16:57
tony confederate Offline
Senior Poster

The streams are working fine for me. I did see a message on the site regarding trouble with iPhone and iPad - do either of those affect you?
19-11-2021 17:22
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

(19-11-2021 17:22 )tony confederate Wrote:  The streams are working fine for me. I did see a message on the site regarding trouble with iPhone and iPad - do either of those affect you?
Nope Sad Thanks for posting though
19-11-2021 18:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ooh I do love it when my Ashton-Michelle dreamteam are on together Big Grin

20-11-2021 00:21

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles