Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
please report these sentence from the idiot Ecc**** immediately! That's disrespectful and rude!
typical for user like him with only 5 postings ever, here.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 01:18 by princeCharme.)
14-11-2021 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymikus Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wow what a weird turn of events here recently. I'm not into drama but even I felt insulted when Nicole came in and insulted us for statements we didn't make. I am a fan of Babestation24 since I think 2014 or something, I visit this forum from time to time and check out some of the clips (and give thanks because that's the polite thing to do). I'm more or less a background actor when it comes to this but I still find the need to say something about what happend a few days ago.

I respect every human no matter their gender, religion or anything. I just want them to treat me with the same respect, that's all. And of course I do have personal taste when it comes to babes but I would never go out of my way and directly insult a babe just for not liking her.

But, to come to a conclusion, after Nicole came in here and spewed out those hateful things about us I lost all my respect for her. It is simply not nice to come in here with assumption, not double checking it and just going after us for statements we never made.

Also idk what's up with that ecccoooo post but it reads very disrespectful against transgenders and should probably be deleted or people like Nicole might think that we all are like this (although whats strange is that she liked that comment).

That's all from me, I will probably go back into the shadows and just be a background part of this Community Smile
14-11-2021 07:42
Shenard Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2021 07:42 )Anonymikus Wrote:  Also idk what's up with that ecccoooo post but it reads very disrespectful against transgenders and should probably be deleted or people like Nicole might think that we all are like this (although whats strange is that she liked that comment).

I think, she liked the post, because it confirms her prejudices about us.
14-11-2021 10:34
skully Offline

We had to deal with some nasty and bizarre comments when Nicole had a few shows on Studio 66, some people just can't wrap their tiny minds around the fact that trans people exist and that others are open minded enough to share that they are attracted to women like Nicole.
Disrespectful attitudes towards trans people, or anyone else on the channels or this forum are not welcome.

Thanks.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-11-2021 13:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Cheers m8

Such comments are unneccesary and unwelcome on these pages. I do remember the vitrol a year or so back and maybe these deleted/edited posts are what she was thinking of when she 'opened fire' and hit the wrong target.
14-11-2021 15:00
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(14-11-2021 15:00 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ Cheers m8

Such comments are unneccesary and unwelcome on these pages. I do remember the vitrol a year or so back and maybe these deleted/edited posts are what she was thinking of when she 'opened fire' and hit the wrong target.

DB83, I like you and I respect you. But, in my opinion, you really need to stop speculating. Lampe, myself and others, we had tried our hardest to present the facts to you, yet you still even weeks later somehow insist on presenting your own speculations to us. To be honest, this is getting on my nerves.

I am not going to comment ever again on any of Nicole's performances or show attendences, etc. I am so through this, this is not even funny.

I am asking everybody to please relax and try to have as great a time here on this forum as possible. This place should be positive and fun. Let's not ruin the fun experience, and let us all not let anyone else ruin it for us.

This is all from me, thank you! God bless.
14-11-2021 15:15
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-11-2021 15:00 )DB83 Wrote:  I do remember the vitrol a year or so back and maybe these deleted/edited posts are what she was thinking of when she 'opened fire' and hit the wrong target.

I have to agree with TedBrah on this. I don't understand why you are trying to defend her all the time. I quoted her (and have a recording to prove it, in German of course) that she said on Insta that on that particular night in "the last hours" there were deleted posts. She knows exactly what she is doing.

She lied like a rug.

And now she thinks she is the smart one by sarcastically or ironically liking my posts, but that way she only admits that she has no arguments against me.

She f-ed up big time by coming in here, not reading what we actually write and then starting to insult us and play the victim. Then she noticed that we have totally normal discussions here, but instead issuing an apology she doubled down, made up a story and posed as a "winner" of some sort who made us "overthink our behaviour".

I have no fun writing about this. This is a very unfortunate incident. I don't know if you know the legend of Don Quijote. He fought windmills because he thought they were after him. Nicole is fighting windmills too.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 15:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-11-2021 15:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I am not looking to defend anyone.

Maybe you did not read those posts in the s66 forum. I did.

But I do try to be neutral in any comments about any model. If not then I do try not to be too serious about it. Sometimes even then my humour goes over everyone's head.

If I have a fault it is watching tv in languages I barely understand (German, French and Italian). But I have been doing that for almost 30 years and not about to stop doing that. But I can quite easily stop commenting about it and other even modest contributions.
14-11-2021 16:59
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(14-11-2021 16:59 )DB83 Wrote:  But I can quite easily stop commenting about it and other even modest contributions.

DB, in no way, shape or form was it ever my intention to be disrespectful towards you.
There is no need to be overly sensitive, my friend.

One last time: Nicole stated in her Instagram story that we had edited and deleted a total of 135 posts on this forum that specific day/night. Maybe we can ask an admin to check the records how many posts were actually edited and deleted in that specific time frame.

Again, everybody: Do not let anybody irritate you to the point of losing your cool. Everybody be cool, positive and fun. Please. I have had enough drama, and nobody should feed any trolls - that's rule number one.
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2021 17:11 by TedBrah.)
14-11-2021 17:08
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Tonight a new babe will have her first show on Babestation24: Ava Hell
14-11-2021 18:34