babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(27-10-2009 23:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  They have only just realised that if they dont read the texts out, nobody will be sending them in, thereby losing them a good income stream.

but what's the point of texting in when they won't allow most of them to be aired or edit those that are ? which begs the question, why, as they are an 18 rated show are they not allowed to use strong language on air ? you can hear fuck and c**t after 9pm on the main networks but not on a (so called) sex chat programme

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2009 23:27 by Robot Devil.)
27-10-2009 23:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-10-2009 23:16 )cdm79 Wrote:  
(27-10-2009 23:05 )matt38 Wrote:  Hello again seeing the changes made tonight, do you think for the slightest minute that Cellcast have seen all our comments and are doing something about it.

It does seem a coincidence that this old format has come back after there were calls for it from members on here (I can't remember which thread it was or exactly how many people said they wanted it back however) but I doubt the 'content' will get any dirtier like we all hope it will.
if the old format dose return will this stop more of the girls leaving.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
27-10-2009 23:27
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Is what Kelly and Stevie are doing at the moment on the web feed normal.
27-10-2009 23:41
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

If indeed their has been a huge cull of girls at BS, is their likely to be a new increase of new girls, excisting girls from the day shows, or are girls going to come in from rival stations. As I keep reading the BS brand will lure them in.
28-10-2009 21:12
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2009 21:12 )matt38 Wrote:  If indeed their has been a huge cull of girls at BS, is their likely to be a new increase of new girls, excisting girls from the day shows, or are girls going to come in from rival stations. As I keep reading the BS brand will lure them in.
mmm miss fox come to mind

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
28-10-2009 22:08
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(28-10-2009 22:08 )dave34 Wrote:  
(28-10-2009 21:12 )matt38 Wrote:  If indeed their has been a huge cull of girls at BS, is their likely to be a new increase of new girls, excisting girls from the day shows, or are girls going to come in from rival stations. As I keep reading the BS brand will lure them in.
mmm miss fox come to mind

The biggest problem with these "culls" is that all we get are familiar faces from elsewhere.One of the reasons Danica is so popular is that she is probably the biggest standout addition to the channels in the last year.Otherwise all that happens is someone fires up the babeshow merry go round again.

I watched a minute of Bs last night and was treated to the sight of Rosie & Yvette who had quite clearly done too many night shifts on the trot...........we are talking serious bags visible which even industrial strength make up couldn't conceal

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
28-10-2009 22:42
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

i did use the term one on one in a thread,and then suddenly bs1 started using it. its the same with the texting in ,a lot of people like that(i don't)now suddenly bs extra! so just maybe they are taking notice.
29-10-2009 11:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

last night was a case of deja vu as 4 of the 7 babes on last night were on tuesday night too (yvette, louise, stevie and charlie). and there was times when they did look tired

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-10-2009 17:02 by Rammyrascal.)
29-10-2009 17:02
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Even with Flo leaving, they still have 31 girls left who have all done the night shows.
Don't think I've missed any out. In no particular order they are

Dani, Geri, Dionne, Charlie, Charlie O'Neal, Kelly, Megan, Camilla, Yvette, Lori, Paige, Louise Porter, Reede, Karina Currie, Michelle Moist, Alex Adams, Daryl Morgan, Ella Jolie, Caty Cole, Jada, Stevie, French Chloe, Elle, Morgan, Toya, Jasmine, Cleo, Jemma Jey, Chloe Cruise, Sasha and Jessica.

With Flo leaving, at least 22 girls have gone in the last 6 months.
29-10-2009 21:06
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

If you see Amandas latest blog you can assume Jemma is doing her last night tonight.
29-10-2009 21:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV