babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Sooooo very true Beth backing up her seductive Monday night with a tasty Tuesday showing once again her variety is probably the best on babestation and how the others can't even challenge her
Sophie and Olivia were decent enough likewise missy and Jamie

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-11-2021 21:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(03-11-2021 16:43 )trains55 Wrote:  No Alice so on FV we saw Sophie and Beth (what would we and BS do without her!)
We could give it a try..? Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
03-11-2021 22:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Thursday night was an improvement a lot of the web girls stepped up onto TV and did some very good shows,
Hannah I thought excellent in two very good section in the sauna, she looked stunning, used the set well to get into sexy positions to show off her lovely curves, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, liked the boots she had on, was very happy,
Anna Lie was her usual naughty self on the web naked and playing with her pussy, did a good section on TV in the sauna she looked beautiful showing off her lovely boobs,
Bella Lola did a lovely show on the web showing off some pussy ,
Amber Paige got naked and showed pussy on the web in a high energy show before looking lovely on TV in her usual happy smiling show lots of boob play,
Missy looked very sexy on TV she had denim shorts on that she pulled down to show off her perfect peachy bum, played with her lovely little boobs as well,
Crystal Candy did her usual good big boob show on TV she's a bit static but dose play with them lots,
I really enjoyed the TV show last night good variety

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-11-2021 12:19
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2021 12:19 )winsaw Wrote:  Thursday night was an improvement a lot of the web girls stepped up onto TV and did some very good shows,
Hannah I thought excellent in two very good section in the sauna, she looked stunning, used the set well to get into sexy positions to show off her lovely curves, lots of boob play and peachy bum action, liked the boots she had on, was very happy,
Anna Lie was her usual naughty self on the web naked and playing with her pussy, did a good section on TV in the sauna she looked beautiful showing off her lovely boobs,
Bella Lola did a lovely show on the web showing off some pussy ,
Amber Paige got naked and showed pussy on the web in a high energy show before looking lovely on TV in her usual happy smiling show lots of boob play,
Missy looked very sexy on TV she had denim shorts on that she pulled down to show off her perfect peachy bum, played with her lovely little boobs as well,
Crystal Candy did her usual good big boob show on TV she's a bit static but dose play with them lots,
I really enjoyed the TV show last night good variety

Yes a MUCH better night!
As you say quite a few webgirls were on TV for the usual 30 minutes or less! All were good showing off their bodies very well although Crystal Candy was a bi static as usual but really played with her amazing big tits a lot as she always does !
The main girls weren't on that much: Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 22 minutes and went naked but she was only on 674 for 32 minutes and was only topless. Sophie was on 673 for 1 hour 13 minutes but only for 52 minutes on 674 and was braless. As I said the webgirls were on for the usual 30 minutes or less but Olivia Berzinc (674 only) was on for 55 minutes topless on and off! And Amber ( also 674 only) was on for 57 minutes braless all the time.
So a much better night than Tuesday with a nice variety of girls!
Tonight: Priya as the ONLY main girl!!??.....Plus Yasmin Nicole and Scarlett Harper are both on until 6.00am but I don't expect to see them!?......
And quite a few of my favourites are on the webshow: Coco Rose,Hayley Maye, Sarah Daniel, Lizzie Pope,Nicole Snow, Sarah Louise and Megan Rox! ...........Enjoy!?
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2021 13:15 by trains55.)
04-11-2021 13:14
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

A fabulous performance from Kimmy as always in her tiny red thong enjoyed the little time she had.
04-11-2021 14:20
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all.
Well last night was different but (for me) excellent!
Preeti and Priya were the main girls!
Preeti was on 673 for 1 hour 47 minutes and went naked and 1 hour 15 minutes and went naked again but got dressed briefly in her last section!
Priya was on 673 for only 26 minutes braless and 1 hour 59 minutes on 674 braless again.
We also saw Nicole (673 only) for 34 minutes going braless and shaking her body and nice bum. It was good to see her on TV after a very long time! Sophia Smudge was on 674 for 30 minutes and went braless showing off her nice tits and big nipples and areola! Again it was the first time she had been on TV for some time.
But the highlight for me was seeing Sarah Daniel on both channels for a longish time instead of the usual 30 minutes or so! She was on 673 for 1 hour 48 minutes and on 674 for 43 minutes! She was wearing one of her usual black suits with stockings and boots. Although she only goes topless on and off it was great seeing her for MUCH longer than usual shaking and really playing with her amazing 36"GG tits! One show for me to keep: it's a BIG boob thing!! And I think she looks amazing considering she is 50!!..........
Tonight: Sophie Hart and Valentina plus Janesa Mia on until 6.00am.........Enjoy!?........
05-11-2021 11:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me personally Thursday was a quirt night a lot of girls on who i dont follow , not a lot happening on the web ever when i was watching,
the highlight was seeing Yasmin Nicole on tv she was very good lots of boob play and working her perfect peachy bum, she had good energy did lots of different positions,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-11-2021 17:49
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-11-2021 17:49 )winsaw Wrote:  for me personally Thursday was a quirt night a lot of girls on who i dont follow , not a lot happening on the web ever when i was watching,
the highlight was seeing Yasmin Nicole on tv she was very good lots of boob play and working her perfect peachy bum, she had good energy did lots of different positions,

I've really missed seeing Yasmin Nicole and several other girls on TV who used to be on regularly but it seems like they are only on before FV starts at midnight which doesn't help me at all! She's a lovely girl!
05-11-2021 17:54
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Likewise winsaw I was undecided what to watch last night preeti was reasonable and you may have thought priya would up her game with her twin on also but nope still bloody boring to watch could have done with more Nicole snow whilst Sarah daniel similar to lynda pretty lazy didn't do a lot

As for later hopefully Sophie will smash valentina apart as she'll do very little after the first half hour

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
05-11-2021 19:24
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi! Last night on FV was a VERY interesting one!! Neither of the main rostered girls were on: so no Valentina!! or Sophie......But instead we saw a lot of Jamie Knight again: 1 hour 23 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 50 minutes on 674!! Plenty of time with her: BS seem to be working her hard! Bella Mendez was also on a lot: 57 minutes on 673 and 1 hour 44 minutes on 674!! Very good as she is now: fully naked on 673 and "naked " on 674 just in her stockings! She also wore a pink! cowboy hat in one of her sections on 674!
On 673 we also saw Lucia Maria for 31 minutes in blue for a change! Very nice! Amanda was on for the first 32 minutes and was fully naked for the last few minutes as is now normal for her. And Missy Le Anne was on for 56 minutes!!! A very long time for her: topless on and off but as usual very sensual and lovely to watch!
On 674 Stella was also on for 55 minutes in her usual positions BUT didn't get naked!
So a different but good night despite two top girls not being on!
Tonight: Alice and Valentina? Plus Preeti available until 4.00 with Rosey Love and Piggy Mouth both in until 6.00am. A few of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Lindsey Bean, Bella Mendez, Layla Rose, Mia Yasmin and Cici Anders! Enjoy!?..........
No review tomorrow as usual on Sunday as I have an early start.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2021 11:07 by trains55.)
06-11-2021 11:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV