babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(27-10-2021 15:28 )ryuken Wrote:  Reading the chatboxes is hilarious. So many punters are useless at talking to women.

There's the "comedians" whose wives/girlfriends hate them.

The "demanders" who should be on the SOR.

The "spammers" who are definitely virgins.

It's not hard to just say hi, how are you? You look amazing today, here's a tip/buzz, and I'll call/cam you soon.

I was rewatching True Detective a few months ago, and this scene reminded me of a lot of the types of guys on camsite chatboxes...

27-10-2021 16:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Why do I feel that some people in a chatroom need guidance when they enter a room a bit like a car park without white lines.saw a babe doing her show the other day and someone said do u have toys in Ur private shows and she replied back is my pinned tweet not showing on screen and at the top of her chat box it said toys in private. With the customer saying sorry I'm bad.sometimes the babes might need a help in like they might not have an option number or there pervcam isn't working or cam feed is poor so yeah let them know as they are losing money. But some of the multiple question that really don't need asking is unreal. The thing I dislike the most is when a person asked a question to a babe but she doesn't say anything then someone else asked the same question but get a reply
27-10-2021 17:04
TedDrake Offline
Junior Poster

I've noticed that the R ampant TV Tube archive has disappeared. I had lots of their old vids saved and it's a good job too as now if you try to head to either their current recordings page or the old tube site, it just redirects to to the live channels. A massive archive of babeshow material gone.
30-10-2021 23:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ See the early posts here: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2619481
Ryuken seemed to pinpoint the why later: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2619966
(Away from this legit enforced change it appears, as usual, some in the industry couldn't wait to use it as vague excuse to tame fta outputs.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
31-10-2021 03:28
Spike1876 Offline
Senior Poster

An added issue is that you can't access the R'pant Guide on your mobile (you had to go through the video tab first)...

You can still use it via a pc. But it is inconvenient if you just want to check the more up-to-date guide (as opposed to the BS month old one).
31-10-2021 04:45
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(30-10-2021 23:10 )TedDrake Wrote:  I've noticed that the R ampant TV Tube archive has disappeared. I had lots of their old vids saved and it's a good job too as now if you try to head to either their current recordings page or the old tube site, it just redirects to to the live channels. A massive archive of babeshow material gone.

It's a shame that the old videos have gone, but there are still over 25000 videos on the site in the VIP recordings section (1674 pages X 16 vids per page) covering the last year or so, all free to watch if you are a registered member, also free.

31-10-2021 07:29
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Really? I have an account (though I haven’t paid for VIP), and the Video Locker tab has gone from the sidebar. The Videos one, though still there, just takes you to cams.

Where have all the good times gone?
31-10-2021 11:32
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ I Didn't pay for VIP either.

Screen cap showing the video page

[Image: image-523D_617E7622.jpg]

31-10-2021 11:57
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

How did you get there? Perhaps it isn’t on the mobile version?

Where have all the good times gone?
31-10-2021 12:27
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ I'm on a Windows pc.

[Image: image-49D3_617E7F15.jpg]

31-10-2021 12:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV