babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
(25-10-2021 20:57 )ryuken Wrote:  On another note, yesterday Alexandra wrote in her chatbox that she would cut off any call she's on, if she gets a request for a private during it.

That's not fair for the punter on the phone. I've been the victim of being cut off multiple times, so I don't call anymore.

I've had the same issue, & even from some babes that I once respected. annoyed
If this is the way the want to play it, then they might as well bin the call option, new customers might get caught out sooner or later, but it doesn't encourage any regular callers.
It's unethical at best, & illegal at worst, but how do you counter it, other than, not call again. Huh

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-10-2021 22:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

You could work your complaint into an otherwise favourable looking review.

And see if they swallow the bait, and post it on the Bs site Wink
25-10-2021 22:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

(25-10-2021 22:33 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  You could work your complaint into an otherwise favourable looking review.

And see if they swallow the bait, and post it on the Bs site Wink

I could imagine getting one of my posts used by default, when they failed to spot the irony. Rolleyes

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
25-10-2021 22:53
Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

(25-10-2021 21:16 )Tumble_Drier Wrote:  Golden Ticket Show? Does the winner get access to Willy Wanka's Chocolate Factory?

Incidentally I've noticed a couple of BS regulars refusing to do anything more than mildly dirty chat on Streamate unless you're daft enough to pay £7+ a minute for Exclusive.

Fuck right off! Big Laugh

Still the fanboys and the gullible punters will fork out.Some of these BS regulars are expert rinsers,an Indesit spin drier would come a poor second to this lot.
25-10-2021 23:15
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2021 22:21 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  I've had the same issue, & even from some babes that I once respected. annoyed
If this is the way the want to play it, then they might as well bin the call option, new customers might get caught out sooner or later, but it doesn't encourage any regular callers.
It's unethical at best, & illegal at worst, but how do you counter it, other than, not call again. Huh

It is absolutely illegal.

Write to customer services, demand your money back, quote these sections of the PSA Code of Practice, and watch them go into spasms:

S.2.2.1: Consumers of PRS must be fully and clearly informed of all information likely to influence the decision to purchase ... before any purchase is made.

S.2.3.1: Consumers of PRS must be treated fairly and equitably.

S.2.3.2: PRS must not mislead or be likely to mislead in any way.

S.2.3.3: PRS must be provided without undue delay after the consumer has done what is necessary to connect with the service and must not be unreasonably prolonged.
26-10-2021 01:04
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ It's been over 5 years since i called any of these numbers, isn't there something in the overlong connection mesage along the lines of "Calls can be terminated at any time, for any reason without warning"?

Large companys like Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and Twitch use a similar clause to deny their services, and it's perfectly legal.

26-10-2021 07:37
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I don’t think there is any such message.

I’m also not sure what you mean by YouTube, Facebook, etc. Do any of those companies offer premium rate services?

In any event, I think the most clear cut violation is the one about “misleading” customers.

They are advertising a phone chat service that may or may not transform itself into a private cam service, midway through purchase, depending on whether another customer comes along. There is no warning on the website or in the connection message that that might happen. That’s misleading.
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2021 07:48 by Goodfella3041.)
26-10-2021 07:43
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ Probably a silly analogy, but if Twitter can ban a sitting US President, I'm sure a girl on the TV can hang up a phone Big Grin

26-10-2021 07:47
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Reading all your post about calling babes and they hang up the call to do a private show instead the long and the short of it for any customer is First come First served which means if anyone is on a call and they get ask by the babe if they have someone wanting to do a private show would u mind if I did this instead. 9 times out of 10 a customer will says yes because they know they make more money out of a private then a phone call. But really a customer should say no I'm here first they will have to wait there turn. Once a customer has agree to hang up the call to this babe they then lose getting there credit back because they have agreed to do this. However if this customer thinks that the call was terminated and still have credits or hasn't been timed out I which you can find out I Ur own history at any channel then get in touch with customer service. If a customer has a complaint with a babe or something wrong at bs they won't you and answer to what actions and steps they have taken which is very frustrating because you will feel like they really have done nothing and the babe has gotten away with something
26-10-2021 13:01
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

It's like being in a strip club, getting a lapdance and the stripper leaves halfway through, because another punter wants to pay her more.

BS should change their system so it is based on a first come first served basis, or increase the amount babes get paid for calls.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-10-2021 13:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV