Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(22-10-2021 01:18 )Wubbalubba Wrote:  You’re posting a lot of dudes man..

I thought you didn't care about us, but it seems to keep you awake right now.

Maybe we can save this conversation and you stop for five seconds to insult us and actually tell us what you think is "insulting"? Quote some insults or derogatory words.

One thing in advance: Do you deny personal taste? So if I am writing that I don't like big boobs or someone else writes that he/she doesn't like tattoos, is this already insulting?
Because in my opinion it really isn't. I respect the woman and the choices she made concerning her body. It is her body and she can do with it what she wants... but if I am not into it, I am not into it.

If you would be pissed off because we criticise the show... well, that would be understandable. But to claim we would be disrespectful to the girls is just wrong. If we criticise the girls, then it is based on what they do in the show... and this is absolutely legitimate... I know, for you it is not, because we ALLEGEDLY don't spend money.

The ranking by TedBrah is based on the performance and not on looks. Very different types of girls are high and low ranking, because of that.

And for the last time: You are picking on the wrong guys. I support the LGBTQIA+ Community with all my heart. You obviously entered here with a preconception which is very wrong.

I know by your attitude that you think you are doing something good right now, but you really embarrass yourself.

By the way: I think it is very interesting that you can't understand why anyone would spend time discussing a TV show. Usually people with businesses are happy if people care...
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2021 09:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-10-2021 02:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Hold onto your butts Ladies and Gentlemen

In her newest update of the Instagram Story Nicole claims that 135 posts had been deleted or altered by us to hide insults.

So now she is off the deep end and is straight up lying.

The true story: She looked for examples, but couldn't find any.

This is one of the craziest things I have ever experienced online Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2021 02:58 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-10-2021 02:50
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

Sally was scheduled to be on the show for three nights in a row, now she is off the schedule.

EDIT

Valerie replacing her tomorrow and on the 24th. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2021 09:41 by TedBrah.)
22-10-2021 09:05
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Big Laugh

You know, I wouldn't put it past a fanboy initially lying about the forum to her to promote their white knight status. Wouldn't exactly be the first time.

I have no doubt she gets a lot of unfortunate hate from those who simply cannot let people live their lives. But sounds like she's blown up at totally the wrong target
22-10-2021 10:58
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

I, for one, personally, am not ready to make excuses for Nicole or to accept any of those. Last night was unbelievable. Making accusations, throwing insults around, saying we had edited or deleted 135 messages, being arrogant as hell, ... I could go on.
22-10-2021 12:18
whoiamreally Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-10-2021 12:18 )TedBrah Wrote:  I, for one, personally, am not ready to make excuses for Nicole or to accept any of those. Last night was unbelievable. Making accusations, throwing insults around, saying we had edited or deleted 135 messages, being arrogant as hell, ... I could go on.

U R right

i found on her site the proof, that she was a trans - now in 2021 she is a woman
send u pm
22-10-2021 12:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(22-10-2021 12:27 )whoiamreally Wrote:  i found on her site the proof, that she was a trans - now in 2021 she is a woman
send u pm

What's that got to do with it? Her gender has nothing to do with the fact, that she at least partially lost her mind last night.

Don't give her ammunition. Respect her as a person, criticise her arguments.
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2021 12:37 by meisterlampe1989.)
22-10-2021 12:37
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

The more I read this sh*t the less I believe that 'she' who claims to be is not really her.

Simple statement. Most models who have posted on here in the past have registered in their 'stage' name. Now maybe there is some flag that in doing so makes the poster provide the necc. proof that the poster really is who 'she' claims to be.

But to register with a random title and then say 'This ..' is hardly proof. In fact the total opposite.

And while the story on IG is probably written by her (except that on certain fan sites it is obvious that not all that appears to be true really is) that is not to say that she has researched the 'facts'. Granted that, as previously stated, there was much written when she worked at s66. And, if memory serves, the moderators did step in and might well have deleted/edited some hardly relevant info. She could well have been spoon-fed by some 'fan' who then creates this discussion to wind up the regulars. And with an ulterior motive to persuade admin to close down this whole thread.

So 'Nicole'. If it is really you I will challenge you as I did in the past to proove it is really you. A scan of your ID will suffice and you should be able to mask away any truly private info. Until then, my judgement is reserved.
22-10-2021 14:05
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

In the Instagram Story Nicole showed an actual screenshot. I don't follow your arguments, DB. Please explain this further, because I just don't understand? I have zero doubt this is in fact her, and that she meant every word she said.
22-10-2021 14:11
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

I thought I was clear.

I do not follow her on IG. I could but I guess that 'story' is not archived (could be wrong).

I did not say, or at least I hope I did not say, that the story was not written by her. It is more a case of how she obtained the info. Either by personal research or from some saddo who does not have the balls to actually post here - remember that more peeps contributed to your poll than actually post even on a semi-regular basis - but pretend otherwise.

Think about it. Pat sends a pretty innocuous and reasonably innocent question. The result is a full-on tirade against this forum by someone who could not have linked the two elements together without prior knowledge.
22-10-2021 14:26