babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I never knew there was a 20-minute limit at S66. It’s a question of readies, not staying power, before you ask. Settle down at the back.

Where have all the good times gone?
19-10-2021 09:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2021 07:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Depends how you're paying. If you're using credits, I don't there's a limit.

Correct

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
19-10-2021 09:41
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

Re: post 5465, ShandyHand, I'm not sure what 'YMMV' means.
My signature is "of the moment", and of continuing pertinence. Hence, I've gone from nothing, to changing it three times, in around that number of days.

I've never phoned, as I've never really been interested, even on the occasions I might have had the £€$ to spare.
However, I can certainly recall numerous instances of women saying on-air that someone ran out of time, and please call back.
Nonetheless, the odd newspaper stories about people spending loads on calls, seemingly "inadvertently", suggests that limits might not be set, consistently, whether by the caller, or the service operator.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2021 11:31 by seducedx6.)
19-10-2021 11:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

No criticism was intended in my post; sorry if it came across that way. I was only giving my personal answer to the question that you posed in the first line. I'd asked myself the same question when I first thought of using a sig; so I thought I'd pass on the conclusion I'd come too.

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary. Meaning everyone tends to come up with their own equally valid conclusion.

There's an element to calling where it benefits the operator if the caller can be induced to call back frequently - over staying on the line for the same amount of time: The connection fee is charged every time. The risk of course is the guy doesn't re-dial.

Not all new babes seem aware of this quirk. I recall a new babe on the 66chat couch telling her audience confidently that it didn't matter if they didn't answer a missed call as the guy wouldn't be charged. She was clearly ignorant of connection fees and per min charge while the guy is listening to their shitty elongated menus.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2021 12:33 by ShandyHand.)
19-10-2021 12:06
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2021 05:35 )Spike1876 Wrote:  Someone who phones BS told me that unlike s66 there is no time limit on calls...

There is always a time limit on calls if they are made via a premium rate telephone number. When a premium rate call reaches £45 in service charges it has to terminate immediately.
19-10-2021 13:20
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2021 09:41 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(19-10-2021 07:31 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Depends how you're paying. If you're using credits, I don't there's a limit.

Correct

I’m not sure that’s right.

I’ve rarely come close to hitting the limit, but I’m sure it’s happened to me on a couple of occasions, and I’ve only ever called with credits.

It’s also a common occurrence to see people in the chat box saying, “sorry, I timed out”, and I’m pretty sure most of them are calling with credits too.
19-10-2021 20:09
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2021 20:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(19-10-2021 09:41 )SecretAgent Wrote:  

Correct

I’m not sure that’s right.

I’ve rarely come close to hitting the limit, but I’m sure it’s happened to me on a couple of occasions, and I’ve only ever called with credits.

It’s also a common occurrence to see people in the chat box saying, “sorry, I timed out”, and I’m pretty sure most of them are calling with credits too.

In that case every time I call Danni Levy it must just be a coincidence that I never get timed out Big Grin

(Why would there be a limit? I'm paying with credits that I've already paid for)

The guys saying they timed out may well have run out of credits and most that I see say that have been in Pervcam with Danni which again requires credits and so they must have run out of credits

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2021 20:37 by SecretAgent.)
19-10-2021 20:33
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

I think if your getting timed out on a call, then you really need to reassess your wanking technique.WinkImportant

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
19-10-2021 20:34
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(19-10-2021 20:09 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  It’s also a common occurrence to see people in the chat box saying, “sorry, I timed out”, and I’m pretty sure most of them are calling with credits too.

It's just an excuse to get off the line as quick as possible when they've finished wanking Wink
19-10-2021 22:00
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Do customer get longer calls from a landline than mobile phone calls to a channel even if they are using credits or phone bill. I do know that the babes at bs use to clock watch because I had a few of them telling me I had so many minutes left before I would be timed out and I was then using a main landline to do these call. But more than likely a person runs out of credit before they reach the call limit. I'm now hearing that some babes will tell customers that they aren't interested in taking calls as they prefer the cam side of it and engaging and getting to know customers in there chat boxes
19-10-2021 23:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV