babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
Standard Saturday night shite fest the cameos from Lucia kimmy and Amanda were more enjoyable than watching lack of variety Amber and barely moves Mia regardless of her using oil it's merely her get of jail card for whenever she is sooooo lacking in creative ideas to keep us awake

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
03-10-2021 12:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Was hoping to catch some of the shows but was out and got in late,but by the sounds of things wasn’t a great night and didn’t missed anything spectacular
03-10-2021 12:15
Johno6969 Offline
Senior Poster

2 quick half hour tv slots for Kimmy is never enough. I think she’s one of the best performers. She’s definitely changed for the best since leaving Xpdanded I miss her doing full nights her and Amanda both top performances
03-10-2021 17:44
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

So that was officially one of the worst Saturday nights in a long time, dipped in and out of the TV stints but got bored, the web shows were dire and thats being kind, no tippers about but when the girls are just laying there looking dis-interested why would anyone tip. And the number of no shows was up on normal as well, maybe BS don't penalise no shows anymore, always thought some of the babes who turn up late for shifts etc were ruling the roost maybe they are.
03-10-2021 18:01
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I agree entirely about Kimmy. She's damn good and doesn't get enough time on TV. 30 minutes total is lame. They need to go back to the 45 minutes at least sessions.

Kimmy was the best one on TV last night.

For Halloween, I'd love to see her do a nude TV session in the alley way, with lots of standing and a good costume Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
03-10-2021 18:06
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

A lotta of Jamie, some of Lucia and more of Amber, so that's fine (on 674) again for me Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-10-2021 08:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Sunday was as they usually are a good enjoyable show,
Jamie I thought excellent on TV liked the sexy outfit, good use of the set, lots of energy and different positions,
Mia Middleton was naked and naughty on the web lots of playing with her lovely pussy,
Amber Paige good on TV again always look so happy on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs
Yasmin Nicole was very sexy on the web got naked and oiled up, spread her legs for some very sexy pussy play,
Missy was showing off her lovely pussy again,
Web show was alive with tippers last night total opposite to Saturday night think it shows if u got girls putting on good lively shows the tips will come,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-10-2021 11:00
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(04-10-2021 11:00 )winsaw Wrote:  Sunday was as they usually are a good enjoyable show,
Jamie I thought excellent on TV liked the sexy outfit, good use of the set, lots of energy and different positions,
Mia Middleton was naked and naughty on the web lots of playing with her lovely pussy,
Amber Paige good on TV again always look so happy on TV lots of playing with her lovely big boobs
Yasmin Nicole was very sexy on the web got naked and oiled up, spread her legs for some very sexy pussy play,
Missy was showing off her lovely pussy again,
Web show was alive with tippers last night total opposite to Saturday night think it shows if u got girls putting on good lively shows the tips will come,

Yes I thought last night was pretty good:as you say Sunday nights are much better now than they used to be!
Both FV shows were quite good with lots of Jamie! Sophie Hart was also on 674 for a total of 1 hour 40 minutes but only 30 minutes on 673! We also saw:Amber on both channels for about 26 minutes! April Mae (673 only) for 42 minutes! Missy (673 only) for 30 minutes and Lucia Maria (674 only) for just 26 minutes! So all the girls were favourites of mine and gave us a good evening! Didn't see Yasmin Nicole on FV at all: only on the webshow I presume!?
So another very reasonable Sunday night!I also saw April on the web doing a striptease which was fairly good and Mia Middleton in a very loose red dress showing off her lovely pussy! I went to sleep happy!
Tonight: Alice Goodwin, Bella Mendez, Mikki B, Sabrina Jade! and Scarlett Harper? Plus some of my favourites are on the webshow from 8.00 till 4.00: Amy Lacey, Buffy Le Brat, April Mae, Layla Rose and Jamie Knight!........
04-10-2021 11:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday night was interesting 9 girls not turning up ment a very different night to the one expected ,
It meant some web girls getting lots more TV than normal which was a good thing,
Azura lots of TV made good use of it lots of playing with her lovely cute boobs good to see her on sets she doesn't normally get the chance to use,
Layla rose petty much on TV all night showed off her lovely curves very well lots of standing and movement into different positions she had great energy,
Buffy got a couple of good TV section she looks very cute in her cat makeup ,
April and Sabrina where mostly web but didn't really see them do very much
Bella did her usual TV show looked good but I would just like something new from her,
Must be a long time since bs ran a night show with 6 girls I wonder how many will turn up tonight,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-10-2021 11:08
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-10-2021 11:08 )winsaw Wrote:  Monday night was interesting 9 girls not turning up ment a very different night to the one expected ,
It meant some web girls getting lots more TV than normal which was a good thing,
Azura lots of TV made good use of it lots of playing with her lovely cute boobs good to see her on sets she doesn't normally get the chance to use,
Layla rose petty much on TV all night showed off her lovely curves very well lots of standing and movement into different positions she had great energy,
Buffy got a couple of good TV section she looks very cute in her cat makeup ,
April and Sabrina where mostly web but didn't really see them do very much
Bella did her usual TV show looked good but I would just like something new from her,
Must be a long time since bs ran a night show with 6 girls I wonder how many will turn up tonight,
Agree!! Maybe the fuel crisis is meaning they have to think outside the box. I know the crisis has been a pain for many (not such a dramatic situation here in NI) but silver linings??
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2021 11:13 by hornball.)
05-10-2021 11:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV