babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Babestation Encrypted

Preeti Fan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Encrypted
I can't help as I missed Thursday, despite Priya being on that night. Hannah Sofia was the other girl. I missed Friday too even though Preeti was on. Lana Bunny and a 241 with Beth and Poppy were the other attractions.
02-10-2021 18:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(02-10-2021 18:54 )Preeti Fan Wrote:  a 241 with Beth and Poppy were the other attractions.

I was sorely tempted by a reliable combo like that (and one of them being Poppy) but the show was half done before I noticed.

At least before you knew they'd be back for round two. If they can only do one hour of live action, two half hour shows would be better.
02-10-2021 21:39
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(24-09-2021 12:23 )William H Bonney Wrote:  They are giving more appearances to the girls who are comfortable with the format and less to those who don't do much different to their performances on the main Babestation channels.

They still offer up uneventful nights though. Last night's lineup was Jamie Knight, Sophie Hart and Amber Paige, so I don't suppose too much happened there. Amber Paige was also on the night before when Mia Yasmin was on the bill, although there was a new girl that night whose name I've forgotten
04-10-2021 14:11
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

It was Layla Rose, Bella and Azura Alii live on Monday, and Anna Lei, Mia Middleton and Beth on Tuesday.
06-10-2021 01:58
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

On Wednesday Beth was the star turn, as is usual now, with Lana Bunny and Preeti being the other girls. I didn't see Thursday, but the girls were Poppy, Lucia Maria and Alice.
08-10-2021 16:38
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I notice that they appear to have stopped advertising the weekend shows, which makes sense as these days the weekend shows are usually no different to the rest and the promos have become redundant. Last night was a case in point. Jamie Knight, Sophie Hart and Preeti, a lineup which could be described as typical for any night of the week.
09-10-2021 14:52
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I still get two, separate but similar emails, about the weekend shows.
But there are a few women who appear (almost) every (other) night..

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
09-10-2021 21:03
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Yes you're right there. Some appear on a really regular basis nowadays, Beth for example who was on tonight. She was joined by Layla Rose and Jamie Knight who appeared together and by Alice.
10-10-2021 00:35
gunnersmp Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don’t really understand what is the point of these shows. You don’t get to see anything different from the main channels and the tip goals are useless or outright ignored.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2021 01:56 by gunnersmp.)
10-10-2021 01:55
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

For anyone interested in the lineups, it was Amber Paige, Sophie Hart and Beth on Sunday, Azura Alii, Preeti and Beth on Monday, and Anna Lei, Lucia Maria and Alice on Tuesday.
13-10-2021 14:56

babestation xtra