Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Freeloaderthatsme Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(26-09-2021 11:55 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Keeping myself motivated while watching Darelle’s show by picturing arses in her sofa.

{snip}
What an excellent show,a performing sofa,this kind of show could get me watching S66 chat (only kidding).
26-09-2021 19:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

A 2nd good night on 66 this month shocked Rocha and Lucky both put on fun very watchable shows last night, at long last the girls seam to be being allowed a bit more freedom on the webshow it's a long way from bs levels but definitely a step in the right direction,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-09-2021 10:38
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2021 10:38 )winsaw Wrote:  A 2nd good night on 66 this month shocked Rocha and Lucky both put on fun very watchable shows last night, at long last the girls seam to be being allowed a bit more freedom on the webshow it's a long way from bs levels but definitely a step in the right direction,

Jasmine was also performing in the office set before she went on FV last night. I thought it was a great show. She was allowed to use the mike all the time whilst conversing with the lads on the chat and talking to punters on the perv cam. Needless to say, she didn't hold back with her language. And to top it all, she gave us plenty of pussy flashes.
28-09-2021 20:16
Senior Poster

Zara Saint Black on nights,performing a daytime show for S66. Performs a million miles better on M f c. WHY?.
29-09-2021 01:51
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

^^ Same could be said about Kylie Rose and Tegan Jade on BS, both used to do full nude, open leg toy shows on MFC, now you are lucky if you see a nipple...

29-09-2021 07:55
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

Is it because they’re on TV? They might be reluctant to show the goods on a platform that’s freely viewable and recordable. Viewers have to log into a camming site and performers can be lost among the undergrowth of thousands of girls, but during a casual flick through the Freeview channels, you might well spot a colleague airing her gusset - jobs have been lost for as much.

Also, I think many of the girls consider their babeshow work a phase that they hope to quietly bury once they’ve made enough money and started what they really want to do (hence the pseudonyms, of course). It’s more difficult to do that if you’ve been naked on telly.

Where have all the good times gone?
29-09-2021 09:21
Senior Poster

If they are on tv or web late at night we expect something,otherwise only do daytime.Jaime Jones on MFC has shown more in 10 mins than the entire time she has been on S66.
29-09-2021 10:19
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

I agree that a nightshow should require topless as a minimum.

Where have all the good times gone?
29-09-2021 10:34
Senior Poster

(29-09-2021 10:34 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  I agree that a nightshow should require topless as a minimum.

Is there any way you can get in touch with S66 to inform them too.They lack the skills of operating a wank channel.When this lot hit on a good idea,give it a few days and it will be undone.if they were in charge of a bakery and Hovis sold well these idiots would swap to Warburtons.How sad.They plough on with S66 chat although there are only about 6 regulars in the chatbox. Baffling.
29-09-2021 11:09
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2021 09:21 )BlastedKeith Wrote:  Also, I think many of the girls consider their babeshow work a phase that they hope to quietly bury once they’ve made enough money and started what they really want to do (hence the pseudonyms, of course). It’s more difficult to do that if you’ve been naked on telly.

That’s a fair point.

Personally, I think it’s naive for them to believe that they can control what happens to their content in an age of endless capping and recording, and a limitless range of sites to host it all. But who wasn’t naive in their 20s?

I won’t name her, cos she obviously wants to be anonymous now, but there was one former TV girl who was clearly trying to earn some cash through OnlyFans during the thick of lockdowns last year. But at the same time she was trying to hold down a day job and pursue a relationship.

So she would tentatively post a picture on Twitter, then take it down. Then she’d deactivate her Twitter and Insta accounts … and reactivate them a few weeks later. And for every three or four posts on OF she’d post a heartfelt PLEA to not re-post her content. I don’t imagine she earned much money, and the whole thing was sad to see.

I actually messaged her once to say, it’s just not worth the risk you’re taking. You’re trying to be ‘visible’ and ‘anonymous’ at the same time — it can’t possibly work. She never responded, but a few weeks later she shut it all down for good.

I just mention that to endorse the point that it was easier for girls in the past to believe that they could lean into a babeshow career and let it all out — so to speak — for just a little while, and then have a normal life afterward. I think they are now a lot more aware that whatever they show on screen could be frozen forever in an online world that never forgets.
29-09-2021 20:25