babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Review of last night's show
(25-09-2021 11:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well well the start of my birthday weekend was a huge disappointment but hardly a surprise when you have preeti and valentina on especially valentina who is a complete waste of time barely does anything then when Jamie and Stella come on they are a thousand times better
Keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the weekend can be better before my actual birthday on Monday

Hi and Happy Birthday for Monday!
True last night was disappointing with a lot of Preeti (674 only!) and Valentina (673 only!) and as you say Valentina doesn't do anything: I used to like her BUT not now! At least she was only on one of the FV shows!
Preeti was okish and went naked a lot showing off her amazing arse!
We also saw Jamie Knight on both channels for about 40 minutes on each, Stella also on both channels for 40 minutes on 673 and 52 minutes on 674 who moved her pants down but didn't get naked!and Sabrina Jade on 673 for 40 minutes in very nice pink underwear topless from the start and showing off her lovely trim body and shaking her lovely arse as well as her nice small tits!
So quite disappointing as you said but at least we didn't "suffer " Valentina and Preeti on BOTH channels: just wondering if that was a one-off by a new producer?
And interestingly 674 had girls from MK only.
And despite being on BS's schedule we didn't see Priya or Ashley Emma: were they on the webshow or not on at all?
Tonight: Alice Goodwin and Mia Yasmin:so not much better!?
Plus Sophie Hart and Preeti Young are available from 10.00 till 4.00!?
And one of my favourite girls is on the webshow:Hayley Maye! She is listed (by BS) as doing a wand show on the web and Sophie as doing a shower show!?..........
I might not see those unless they happen early as I need a good sleep as I have an early start tomorrow! So probably no review tomorrow morning!?
25-09-2021 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(25-09-2021 11:08 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well well the start of my birthday weekend was a huge disappointment but
Keeping my fingers crossed the rest of the weekend can be better before my actual birthday on Monday
Nicely mentioned laugh

I'd agree that Jamie and Stella were the high-spots last night.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
25-09-2021 16:15
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Well that's Saturday night down and dusted and yet again highly disappointing
Alice wasn't about so Jamie came in which wasn't too bad took her time to get going and then finally switched it about
Stella saved the whole night personally with added bonus variety which was very much lovely
Mia yasmin gees she just keeps getting duller and duller and even when she played her usual get out jail card and some oil still did f sll

Zenna and and missy made brief cameos

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
26-09-2021 11:09
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(26-09-2021 11:09 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Well that's Saturday night down and dusted and yet again highly disappointing
Alice wasn't about so Jamie came in which wasn't too bad took her time to get going and then finally switched it about
Stella saved the whole night personally with added bonus variety which was very much lovely
Mia yasmin gees she just keeps getting duller and duller and even when she played her usual get out jail card and some oil still did f sll

Zenna and and missy made brief cameos

I agree; not that great! But at least Mia wasn't on both FV channels! And it was great seeing Jamie on both channels for longish sections again! And we also saw Sophie on 673 with Rosey Love, Stella (on a lot) and Zeena Valvona for literally the first minute!
674 just had Jamie and Mia plus Missy for 40 minutes.
I watched the webshow before going to sleep and although I didn't see Sophie in the shower: did it happen?? I saw a "new" girl!? Duchess Filth: a lovely filthy girl with 32" G tits! Topless a lot of the time and briefly showing her pussy!! Very nice!!
Tonight: Bella and Mia Middleton so hopefully a bit better!?
Plus a few of my favourites are on the webshow:Jamie, Amy Lacey, Buffy, Hayley Maye and Layla Rose!.....
26-09-2021 12:48
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(26-09-2021 12:48 )trains55 Wrote:  I agree; not that great! But at least Mia wasn't on both FV channels! And it was great seeing Jamie on both channels for longish sections again! And we also saw Sophie on 673 with Rosey Love, Stella (on a lot) and Zeena Valvona for literally the first minute!
674 just had Jamie and Mia plus Missy for 40 minutes.
Stella also appeared "for literally the first minute" on 674, but yeah, odd to see Jamie and Mia over & over (not that I mind of course, and I got a line-up more to my taste than 673) shocked

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-09-2021 14:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

For me Jamie saved the night. Especially in those panties, that left nothing to the imagination. And she had a great slot around 1.30am when she had a couple of punters on web cam. Lovely for me on my laptop, but for those on FV, I believe would have been disappointed because of the graphics at the base of the screen covering up the action.
26-09-2021 17:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Was away in Ireland Fri to sun my first little trip overseas for a year so didn't see that much of the shows,
Friday night was pretty good,
Jamie was very good on TV sexy outfit lots of energy,
Stella excellent on TV as she always is,
Mikki B got naked and oiled up on the web which was a nice surprise not seen her naked in ages,
Buffy did her usual good section on TV having lots of fun showing off her body well,
Saturday was a usual poor Saturday
Didn't see anything good on TV
Hayley was very good on the web show doing a good pussy play show
Stella very good on the web getting naked and oiled up
Sunday was quite good
Stella back on TV for a bonus show as she has not petrol to leave bs put on a very good show she needs the sauna well to show off her body,
Amber Paige very sexy on TV liked the outfit with the little skirt lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Hayley excellent on web again taking a big dildo in her pussy ,
Pretty standard bs weekend really Fri and Sun pretty good with Saturday a washout

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
27-09-2021 10:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2021 10:27 )winsaw Wrote:  Was away in Ireland Fri to sun my first little trip overseas for a year so didn't see that much of the shows,
Friday night was pretty good,
Jamie was very good on TV sexy outfit lots of energy,
Stella excellent on TV as she always is,
Mikki B got naked and oiled up on the web which was a nice surprise not seen her naked in ages,
Buffy did her usual good section on TV having lots of fun showing off her body well,
Saturday was a usual poor Saturday
Didn't see anything good on TV
Hayley was very good on the web show doing a good pussy play show
Stella very good on the web getting naked and oiled up
Sunday was quite good
Stella back on TV for a bonus show as she has not petrol to leave bs put on a very good show she needs the sauna well to show off her body,
Amber Paige very sexy on TV liked the outfit with the little skirt lots of sexy peachy bum action,
Hayley excellent on web again taking a big dildo in her pussy ,
Pretty standard bs weekend really Fri and Sun pretty good with Saturday a washout
Yes as you say Saturday is now the worst night of the weekend.
I thought that last night's FV shows were quite good but not GREAT! Mia was on 673 for 1 hour 27 minutes and 674 for only 32 minutes! But good as usual.
Bella was on 673 for just 53 minutes but for 1 hour 58 minutes on 674! Normal Bella and a bit static in places!
We also saw (on 673) : Amber (a nice surprise!) for 32 minutes, Stella for 25 minutes, Buffy for 43 minutes! and Rosey Love for 36 minutes. So a good selection of girls!
On 674 we also saw:Sophie Hart for the first 28 minutes:another surprise!, Missy Le Anne for 42 minutes! and Stella for just 24 minutes! But she went naked: the only girl that did! Didn't see much of the webshow last night.
Tonight: Bella again! and Priya! Plus several of my favourites are on the webshow: Jamie Knight, Sapphire Rose, Kendal London, Ellie Jay, Alice, Buffy Le Brat, Yasmin Nicole, April Mae and Chloe Love !.........
27-09-2021 11:51
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to have you back winsaw the only highlight from Saturday was Stella she's really smashing it at the moment ideal when atlanta isn't on someone at least is stepping it up on tv outwith beth

Aside from that last night was better with Bella and Mia Middleton putting in reasonable nights viewing another good night from stella
Soso cameos from missy and Amber whilst not sure about rosey doesn't seem to do much in the short time she has on tv

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
27-09-2021 15:21
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Monday was pretty good from a couple of the girls
Missy I thought excellent nice section on TV followed by showing off her pussy on the web and taking a big dildo
Yasmin Nicole did a lovely oiled up peachy bum show,
That's all I saw of note as 66 where on a rare good night so was keeping an eye on them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-09-2021 10:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV