GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average

Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014 & 2021, Ultimate Babe 2021 & 2022) - Chat

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Honey Scott (Empress of Xpanded 2014) - Chat & Discussion
^^
Agree, Hope Honey is ok after that "Fruit Loop" of a caller. Hope Honey reported then & they are banned from calling xpanded

Piper Niven Superfan
10-09-2021 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

Honey is on at last and fulfilling my statement to the max that she IS the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, full stop. Absolutely spectacular tonight, that black lacy 'outfit' (?!) could have been specifically engineered for her magnificent physique. She has no equal!
(This post was last modified: 21-09-2021 23:55 by GNOMEHEAD.)
21-09-2021 23:43
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

/\
Stunning outfit, stunning woman. New hairstyle looks great. Had the vibe of a tigress on screen when I first saw her this evening!

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2021 00:11 by crankshaft.)
22-09-2021 00:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree with the above comments about Honey last night. Looked fantastic in her black lacy lingerie & new hairdo and again was on excellent form in every stint she did both solo & when she was with Natasha Class

Piper Niven Superfan
22-09-2021 14:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A fantastic Friday night from Honey both solo & when she was sharing a set with Michelle Moist. As always Honey was looking fantastic in her lingerie

Piper Niven Superfan
25-09-2021 14:03
crankshaft Offline

Honey was typically outstanding last night, alongside the also as-usual outstanding Michelle Moist. I must add I witnessed an incredible moment just after 2am in the early hours watching and hearing Honey climaxing live on air getting herself off as she gyrated on the heel of her own foot to some caller, whilst I waited in the queue (I didn't get through in the end - it had got too late for me).

Probably the single-most erotically charged moment I've witnessed on a show. Amazing!

||||||||
25-09-2021 16:58
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(25-09-2021 16:58 )crankshaft Wrote:  Honey was typically outstanding last night, alongside the also as-usual outstanding Michelle Moist. I must add I witnessed an incredible moment just after 2am in the early hours watching and hearing Honey climaxing live on air getting herself off as she gyrated on the heel of her own foot to some caller, whilst I waited in the queue (I didn't get through in the end - it had got too late for me).

Probably the single-most erotically charged moment I've witnessed on a show. Amazing!

She is in a hugely impressive run of form. No doubt about it.

Couldn’t help noticing also unfortunately that she looked as if she had an issue with a moronic caller at one point. Her body language changed dramatically listening to whatever was being said to her - folding her arms tightly (a dead giveaway) and looking really pissed off.
25-09-2021 17:30
crankshaft Offline

(25-09-2021 17:30 )Carl-Gen X Wrote:  She is in a hugely impressive run of form. No doubt about it.

Couldn’t help noticing also unfortunately that she looked as if she had an issue with a moronic caller at one point. Her body language changed dramatically listening to whatever was being said to her - folding her arms tightly (a dead giveaway) and looking really pissed off.

I wonder if he's the same bloke who did similar a week or so ago the night she was on with Hazel Bond. Complete tool if he is pursuing her. I don't want to say more to give him the oxygen of publicity, except to say his sense of self-awareness must be non-existent if Honey's reaction is what it is, which is contrary to practically every other caller who she is easily able to have great rapour with.

I'm sure the girls have the right to terminate calls if they need to, if any red-lines are crossed. I think this issue should be taken seriously by the management

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021 19:38 by crankshaft.)
25-09-2021 19:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Honey was back last night on xpanded and carried on her excellent run of form and also carried on looking fantastic. as for Honey dealing with idiot callers, I'm sure she'll be fine and will report them to Xpanded if she thinks it's necessary

Piper Niven Superfan
27-09-2021 14:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Honey was back last night & for me was the Babe Of The Night as she looked fantastic in her green lingerie and was mindblowingly hot & sexy from start to finish

Piper Niven Superfan
29-09-2021 14:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles