Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(09-09-2021 19:58 )TedBrah Wrote:  Please, everybody, be safe, be healthy and take care! Smile See you soon!

Take care, mate Wink
09-09-2021 21:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TedBrah Offline
Account Closed

(09-09-2021 21:19 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(09-09-2021 19:58 )TedBrah Wrote:  Please, everybody, be safe, be healthy and take care! Smile See you soon!

Take care, mate Wink

Thanks, mate! Nice of you. Smile
09-09-2021 21:25
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Curious again and watching for Ginger. She did full nudity, Nichole hot too.

But the cameraguys/girls are on speed tonight... zooming, panning, switching wildly.
09-09-2021 23:28
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

I did another one of those book reading + laptop nights... and I am happy for it, because this was one of the most interesting nights I have ever seen Big Grin

So as you read they started with a bit of camera crap in the beginning, but as the girls took their breaks separate it got better. In her first solo moments after midnight Ginger had some nice full frontal nudity. After that she was softer for a while. Nichole, as usual, had a decent show with her very professional hand panty. Mostly they chose to shoot them on two beds when they were together, which I don't like, because the camera is so far away and they sometimes start to pan between the girls and you miss some stuff.

Then came the last hour...and Ginger went wild... and I mean very wild. But unfortunately the drugs of the guy or girl behind the camera kicked back in too... so while Ginger did some of the hottest things on the channel I have seen in years, they zoomed in and out like idiots to the point where I actually got sick.. no joke.

The last 10 minutes Ginger did standing full frontal with her legs open... and the team behind the scenes were totaly cool with it. Her vagina was clearly visible. I had to laugh, because now the inconsistencies are in the show itself... Nichole was working like a dog to cover up properly, while Ginger showed pretty much everything, just short of actually doing hardcore.

I hope patocha recorded this for everyone.

To think that the next night LeeTizia is in the studio with her... I would like Ginger to do what she did this night when the other girls are in the studio as well... I would like to see how they react Big Grin If I was Nichole or LeeTizia I would be so pissed off, because they work so hard to cover up...

I am not religious, but I pray that they overthink their camerawork, though. If they do, the next night could be legendary. The problem is that they often mess up with three girls.
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021 07:55 by meisterlampe1989.)
10-09-2021 05:24
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

What the hell are they doing? Why don't they split the screen in two to give exposure to all 3 girls at the same time? It doesn't take Spielberg to figure out that it would be better to do that... I just hope this doesn't go on all night

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021 22:49 by Manuel.)
10-09-2021 22:48
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry for my following words but I think the production become ill now.
I get actually an eye cancer because of this crazy camera ping pong and the terrible angle in the room from ginger. Wtf
10-09-2021 23:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Yes. It is really hard for me to not be rude right now... I almost anticipated that something like this will happen, but at the moment it is even worse.

Three great girls and they are going totally bonkers...

So rare to see a girl without pants on the pole and they just have this ridiculous angle bladewave
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2021 00:04 by meisterlampe1989.)
11-09-2021 00:03
hanky Offline
Senior Poster

Can't believe it's one camera for 3 girls. Nicole looks incredible yet I can hardly focus on her for more than 20 seconds before it switches. Talk about a mood killer!
11-09-2021 00:11
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The "highlight" so far...

Isn't that sexy?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-09-2021 00:17
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

I am speechless about last night. They had 3 of their best performers (Imo Leetizia and Nicole are their best girls at the moment) and yet they were able to ruin the show, at least when all 3 girls were on screen. If that's not sheer incompetence, then I have no idea what can be considered as such. As I wrote last night, it didn't take a camera genius to figure out that you had to show all 3 girls at the same time by splitting the screen, i.e. that this was the best solution to fully valorize their performances. Besides, I put myself in the girls' shoes: you are performing and you are only filmed for 20/30 seconds every minute and a half? I wouldn't have been particularly happy about that. Honestly, I don't know if they finally had a stroke of genius and managed to figure it out during the night, because around 2:45 I got fed up and went to sleep.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
11-09-2021 13:11